Rumors have been going around that there are cut scenes from Suicide Squad...

Rumors have been going around that there are cut scenes from Suicide Squad, like pic related and Joker not smacking Harley

Is this true? Can anyone verify?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3086990/Margot-Robbie-films-Suicide-Squad-scenes-crazy-psychiatrist-Dr-Harleen-Quinzel-showing-Jared-Leto-savagely-hitting-Joker-pair-share-kiss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RiJJra56NKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ejWmnvjaw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM
youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
youtu.be/dBNLAo5DlLE?t=111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>joker doesn't kill or abuse people in this
>batman is an abuser and killer

bravo DC

who cares if he smacks or not? are you all deranged people like the joker who enoys when someone hits a woman?

Maybe they will put out a director's cut extended edition. Because DC is just swinging blindly at this point

it's a movie. When you start censoring characters who are the bad guys in movies there's a big social problem with your society.

The problem isn't that the joker doesn't hit somebody, it's that he did and then they censored it. The problem isn't even fully that they censored it, it's that they did and it was for a certain type of person.

The more people censor movies to meet the demands of these groups, the more we get closer to being back in a place like when churches could choose what content was allowed on tv.

If you don't see the problem, you are not thinking about it.

no but its a main part of the characterization of joker and harley

how she loves him, but he abuses/doesn't give a shit about her

theres tons of other shit that could've been cut out that would be way less important than that

This was also cut apparently

I can confirm this is not in the movie. I don't even know where it would go. When Joker has that outfit he's rescuing Harley from Midway on a helicopter. He never leaves the chopper and is shot down with it by Waller and presumed dead..

He'd show up at the museum during the final battle, having survived the crash, to get her to come with him. She says no, he goes "fuck this shit" mode, slaps her and throws a grenade hoping to get someone killed on the way out, and bolts.

AYER CUT THIS
FUCK
WHY

They forced him to cut it as BvS already create a bad reputation to DCEU so they don't want to make SJW after their ass as well.

>they don't want to make SJW after their ass as well
If anything they're mad about the opposite happening because it's romanticizing the relationship by rewriting it completely. The happy ones are the hot topic girls.

In one of the trailers there is a shot of him in a straight jacket seemingly being interviewed in prison.

That doesn't happen.

was this cut?? damn i wanted to see the joker pee on harley

are you serious mate?

why did they cut all this shit?

Leto's Joker was as awful as everyone feared so they tried to minimize his presence in the film to avoid another Eisenberg Lex.

what was really bad about it? Did he even kill or whack anyone in the movie?

how much screentime did he even have?

BULLSHIT! please don't fucking tell me it is true

If this is true then fucking fuck I am going to be so pissed

is this kingdom of heaven all over again?

DCEU is the Kingdom of Heaven Cinematic Universe.

Well they better release an R Rated cut then of Suicide Squad or DC are so fucking idiots..

Like this user said
It is ok for Batman to be a serial killer but not Joker?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3086990/Margot-Robbie-films-Suicide-Squad-scenes-crazy-psychiatrist-Dr-Harleen-Quinzel-showing-Jared-Leto-savagely-hitting-Joker-pair-share-kiss.html

I don't care if he is real cringey.. I wanna pay to see a Joker movie NOT Will Smith movie as this is turning out to be.

Please someone have source if OP is correct? Can't find anything online.

this is Batman Forever all over again sounds like, like how they cut out the original dark opening of the movie and got rid of the giant Man Bat that Bruce confronts and added heaps of quips and horrible acting scenes.

Here is what would have made Batman Forever one of the best Batman films but the director/editor entirely fucking butchered it:
youtube.com/watch?v=RiJJra56NKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ejWmnvjaw1s

youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM

He's using a Wing Chun Dummy in that second scene, nice, some actual Martial arts being showcased.

Sorry if is a bit OT and I might look like I am falling from the clouds but, that movie's theatrical release was heavily cut?

What a shame, how could they cut that opening, is so much better, I cant believe how different it is.

>why did they cut all this shit?
Don't worry they'll release it on the ultimate edition blu-ray

yeah I know right because the editor is a complete idiot

Why is it so torn between campy/weird and serious? It can work if I look at Robot Cop, Murphy's death is rather dramatic compared to the enforcer's droid test scene. But, I dunno, this movie could have been so much better.

I don't have a copy but you should try to find "Batman Forever: Red Book Edition".

It edits the film to how it should have been released.

Thanks, I'll try to find it.

>Why is it so torn between campy/weird and serious? It can work if I look at Robot Cop, Murphy's death is rather dramatic compared to the enforcer's droid test scene. But, I dunno, this movie could have been so much better.

because they didn't have fucking verhoeven to direct it

robocop, total recall, and starship troopers wasn't a fucking coincidence

Either these scenes got cut, or they were never going to be in the film in the first place and were used to bait people into watching it for The Joker.

True.

yea right.. i doubt you ever will unless someone is kind enough to upload it somewhere idk hmm I wish I could find it but since they took down the fanedit.org tabs it is impossible.

sometimes great things are not meant for this world

noooooooooooooooooooooo :( :(

>churches

lel, xristianity is on the decline, considering the current social climate this was done to please feminists and their cucks.

is this your first time seeing a movie or somethingvb

Im getting the feeling that studio executives at WB are a bit stupid putting their influence too much into the editing.

They should just let the director have final cut. It would have worked for Batman v Superman and seems like it would work for this

>trying to please a group of people that isn't even your demographic

might as well remove guns from the movie, cause y'know, someone somewhere will get offended by gun violence too

SJWs are basically secular Christians

They will release a Director Cut for this of you ask me. Leto was supposed to be in it for around 20 mins but after the re-edit he's in it for like 10 mins, it's not even 15 mins honestly.

If that is true, cutting the scenes which get "nerd" women off seems kinda silly.

They fucking love that abusive relationship crap Joker and Harley have going on, never seen any complaints about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

>xristianity

>SJWs are basically Jews

>xristianity is on the decline

It's growing worldwide. It's only shrinking in America because the native population is dying and immigration is rising.

This is what every libertarian retard says.

>place like when churches could choose what content was allowed on tv.

That never happened, you fucking idiot.

Multiple sources confirmed it. Personally I don't understand it, it's 90% of their characterization, why film so much of it and then discard it?

studio had a panic attack and recut it

they feared libcucks crying about muh misogyny

>Cara molesting Margot
youtu.be/dBNLAo5DlLE?t=111

Yes. They've seen how they've managed to scrape back some respectable money with the BvS ultimate cut and so are holding back stuff for the 'ultimate joker edition' bluray as they know the film is garbage. It's a lack of confidence in the product that'll allow them to resell it again.

this is true. im not seeing this capeshit because its capeshot and because it looks like shit

>same haircut
so... this is their demo?
this is what's "hip" and "happening"
panic at the fucking disco

good, the most frustrating part of this movie is that super cute asian chick has a mask on the whole time

Ok, Cara definately fucked Margot.

>joker doesn't kill or abuse people in this
What? How could they make a movie with the joker and not have him murder people?

Ask WB. We got proof that they did film the stuff but cut it.

Who didn't Cara fuck, let's be real.

Ok, but if he doesnt kill anyone what does he do exactly? Also if the Joker killed Robin like its implied in Bv.S why isnt Batman all over his ass?

New52 did it first, normie. We get it, you hate kids. Find some meaningful criticism that doesn't revolve around comic books characters looking silly.

>Ok, but if he doesnt kill anyone what does he do exactly?
Used to explain Harley's origin story but badly because it's retooled and shit.

>they think Hollywood stars and different than normal people and fuck whoever somes in front of them, regardless of sexual orientation

This isn't your anime fantasy.

>typos

I just woke up, forgive me.

>It's only shrinking in America because the native population is dying and immigration is rising.
Hispanics are mostly catholic m8.

It's the white population losing faith.

thats a load of shit. most american immigrants are christian anyway. believe it or not, but it's wealth and education that are the best indicators of non religion.

1) margot is australian so is a mega sloot
2) most girls are at least bi

Jack Nicholson had slicked back hair too.

>most girls are at least bi

Nice meme.

any hope this is true? I hope we get an extended cut of this with more Jared

That pic is kinda retarded though
>tries to prove people comparing SJW to religion are not knowledgable about christianity
>equates christianity with catholics, orthodox and protestants only

For SJWs, gnostic sects is where it's at.

#freemilo

reminder feminists got triggered by this, even though it's very obvious when a monster called apocalypse is choking someone the movie isn't saying that's a good thing

they should have left it, even if Eisenberg gave a bad performance/casting it was still funny as hell to watch

Its hard to believe that DC has fucked up their two most famous villains already, but here we are

>implying SJWs don't LITERALLY say everyone is sexist and racist

it's actually more persecutory than the original sin concept which you can alleviate through good faith (and donations to the church heheh good goyim) but no matter how many trigger warnings you put up or kickstarters you fund you're still shitlord bigot

Pg - 13

worst of the worst

Don't worry man, they've still got Gorilla Grodd