archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/CFmfCuT2ebvC/XjPExdD4w==/
youtube.com/watch?v=K3SLzWi3wQU
youtube.com/watch?v=KXejDhRGOuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew are niggers ugly

>censored name

Why?

They're yellow though...

The Simpsons were originally yellow to not be distinctly any particular ethnicity.

SIMPSON NIGGAS

As a cis white able bodied working male, I don't give a shit. It actually looks funny.

Cultural appropriation does not exist. It's a post-modern meme that anyone with at least half a brain could see it's stupid.

because the girl his hideous and half the other shitposting threads were people roasting her instead of shitposting as intended

Who cares

People can cosplay as any fictional character as they please, as long as it is not a distraction to others or is worn in an inappropriate time or place.

>white people bitching in the wind
If some white people dressed as the cleveland show for some reason, no one would give a fuck

also
>Simpsons
>culture
oh boy

The person who tweeted that is a fucking dumbass. No one gets angry at whites when they cosplay black characters. They get upset when they paint themselves black in order to do it.

If it wasn't for white people's obsession with minstrel shows this wouldn't have become an issue.

They are clearly latino

WE WUZ SIMPSUMZ AND SHIEEEEIT

hahahhaha what the fuck

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/CFmfCuT2ebvC/XjPExdD4w==/

But the simpsons are asian because they are yellow.

>e5TQUiF
Because hes a redditor
imgur.com/e5TQUiF

I doubt it, They would throw a fucking shit fit even if they didn't paint their faces.

I agree, if you're going to get mad when people do anything related to a culture other than "theirs," you should get mad when anyone does it. That's why it's so retarded to get mad at such a thing, and why people just need to stop using the term "cultural appropriation."

>I imagine that they would be angry so I can feel justified in retaining a persecution complex over cosplaying

Dude why.

That's @KelseyKahnum.

Who fucking cares?

As the superior white man, I don't get arse mad over cartoon characters being cosplayed by a family trying to do something cute and funny.

Most of the time, this black washing is done with a clear diversity motive... this is just a family having fun.

All socio-political concepts are memes. "Cultural Appropriation" is just a poorly-defined meme created with a political agenda and only meant to be used one way, even when it should logically be applicable in all sorts of scenarios between all sorts of cultures, racially specific or not.

If they kept it simple. Just "taking a culture that is not yours and selling it as a commodity without any legitimate respect towards that culture" I'd be fine with it. Instead it just means "white person doing anything not-white" because progressives don't want white-people cooties all over their practically held-sacred non-white cultures, even when those cultures openly despise progressivism.

Makes sense to appeal to the majority. Asians are over 30% of the global population

In that infamous "racist and sexist much" video, she complains about a white girl styling her hair with cornrows being cultural appropriation. There was no blackface or hair dye or wigs involved, just a white girl who did her natural hair in cornrows and tweeted a pic of it. So, you're wrong, it has nothing to do with painting faces different colors.

Never knew Sup Forums was as racist, if not more, than Sup Forums.

>racist
I don't see any racism, just people being honest and straightforward to be honest

Even though the face is covered, you can tell that bitch is fat.

>One person did something so everyone will react similarly

ok

Whites don't care. We're awesome so we don't get petty and cry about dumb shit like minorities do

>We're awesome so we don't get petty and cry about dumb shit like minorities do

>Whites don't care
>Person in OP image is white

Discrepancies detected.

What the hell, Simpsons are yellow

Also fuck off, white people cosplay as Anime characters but you don't seem to be calling that appropriation.

lol who gives a fuck about niggers and nigger shit

But she was agreeing with the reaction of a black celebrity who had a huge mass of followers agreeing with her on Twitter.

Watch the video: youtube.com/watch?v=K3SLzWi3wQU

If you don't think that demonstrates that the general usage of "cultural appropriation" means just doing something from someone else's culture and has nothing to do with the use of blackface or similar things, I don't know what to tell you because you're just being willfully ignorant at that point.

FUCK wrong video. This is the one: youtube.com/watch?v=KXejDhRGOuI

Bootleg black Bart Simpson has been around since the early days

Little girl pulls off the Lisa hair better than any little white bitch could, they get a pass from me.

All anime characters are white and Japs agree, look that shit up you fucking nigger.

Is this another one of those Sup Forums circlejerk threads under the guise of a TV-related topic?

Sorry, dad

Dang it bobbeh

HAHAHAHA EL NEGRITO MEMEO

That boy ain't right

why do black people look so god damn creepy??

Yes.

Someone tell me why black face is wrong. I thought whitewashing was wrong? If I had a white child that wanted to be a black character for halloween then why shouldn't his/her face be painted? That's a major part of the character isn't it? Black people masks are ok but face paint WwoooaooOOw slow down racist; I just don't get it at all.

Hey that's not Lisa's dress

Listen, I'm not trying to be an asshole but black people smell.

That's because they have such big noses. Its very easy for them

>Black people masks
???
???

>And japs agree

I'm glad you're the spokesperson for Japanese people dude.

>no one's notice his fuckhuge shirt
That's a shirt made for an obese giant or some shit.

Considering I'm the only actual Jap here I guess it would have to be me. Also watch some man on the street interviews in glorious Nippon, they agree.

Like Obama or Micheal Jordan or a gorilla or some celebrity or OJ

Anyone else wearing blackface and saying they are Harambe for Halloween?

Dude what are you talking about. Nobody has ever worn a "Michael Jordan mask"

>HURR DURR I WAS BORN IN 2005

i don't have any idea what they're saying

even with that being the case you should probably understand that a mask depicting an individual person and something like blackface have totally different implications and aren't in any way comparable to start with.

That'd be like saying that because there are Nixon face masks it would be ok to dip yourself in cake flour and walk around lampooning whites on the whole

the premise of your argument is still fundamentally retarded yo

Oh my God who the hell cares about shit like this?

I just act like I do on the internet. It's fun.

If it was thee other way around? White people being black characters? Everyone. But black people do it: OMG WHO CARES BLACKS CAN'T DO WRONG IT'S 2016 FFS

pull your head out of your ass

at most you are 17 years old am i right?

>t would be ok to dip yourself in cake flour and walk around lampooning whites on the whole

that is perfectly ok though

I don't live in America. I don't see shit like this

shut the fuck up /po/ baby you literally and i mean seriously sound like an sjw crying on her fucking blog.
you two are no diffrent a bunch of immature children looking for ways to feel hurt.
smhtbhsenpai

Sup Forums and SJWs.

wrong, that film sucked. It's only ok if the medium is kino.

i live in america and i never see shit like this he is just a dumb Sup Forums whiner

go say that to a BLM protester too. Otherwise fuck off.

MODS

what did I miss???

Some get mad if you go out and get a tan for a cosplay.

The only time I've seen anything related to a real world race for the Simpsons was that episode about homer having a slave ancestor that invented the doughnut or some shit like that.

Why Kirk didn't photon torpedo'd this Klingon yet?

>be white
>dress up as Kuntakinte
>BOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU!

>be black
>dress up as John Smith
>YAY SO PROGRESSIVE! LONG LIVE THE BLACKS!

Why is there such a double standard?

>be white
>voice black character
>WHITEWASHING

>be black
>voice white character
>WHITEWASHING

You can't win.

>be white
>dress as Janet Jackson
>BOO, WHORE! GO BACK HOME CRACKER!

>be black