My girls ex boyfriends dick is bigger than mine, pretty sure she thinks my foot fetish is gross...

My girls ex boyfriends dick is bigger than mine, pretty sure she thinks my foot fetish is gross, can people give me reasons to/reasons not to kill myself

Did she tell you it was bigger?

If you're currently giving her your dick on a regular basis, who gives a fat shit. If you're than insecure get her a dildo and you guys can take turns shoving up each others ass

well there is obviously a reason she is with you, so stop being a weirdo and thinking about this shit

/thread

There's nothing waiting for you in the afterlife, just boring nothingness, if you stay on earth at least you exist, in the afterlife you can't even feel bored, life has ups and downs, it's more exciting to feel than to not. Find something to drain your time into ignore what makes you sad or mad and take care of what you need, become addicted to a hobby so you can just drain time into it, blocking out anything not needed

Fuck off then

So, she just pretty much came out and told you her ex's dick was bigger? What did you do to piss her off op?

It just gets me mad
Nah I was being a cocky asshole and assumed mine was bigger and asked, she said recently honestly you're average

Correction on this** after I asked she said him but "just by an inch"

If I get trips then kill yourself 2nite

Damn, op. Damn. Is it a new relationship? If so it's good to go ahead and get that fact out of the way so she can't throw it up in your face in the future.

If trips, OP cuts off his small penis and sends it to the ex boyfriend

Nah we've been together for awhile

How big are you? If it's only an inch, that's not bad. As long as she can feel it down her throat.

Post dick pic

Then, it shouldn't matter. If she's still with you after awhile then she must like the dick you give her.

Hey shes playing games with you. She is trying to knock you down a peg and tell you she used to get bottomed out. My girlfriend tries that same shit so that I dont get too cocky and look for something better. 7inch cock here.....do what I did, cheat on the bitch. Find a slut who will say thank you for even considering giving your cock to her.

Has she kicked your nuts for it yet?

No what am I a fucking cuck
Nah fuck that I can't do tjat

If I had a gf tell me that I would say under my breath, "guess that explains it." Then proceed to let her brain rot on that.

Youre a man goddammit! Fuck bitches who want your cock! Are you just going to let those pussies drip and say "no I have to stay faithful to my gf" when shes thinking about how much bigger her ex was everytime you fuck. Harsh but you know its true. She thinks about the better cocks because you know shes had them. Fuck that bitch for even trying to hurt you like that man. Go fuck some whores and come home with your dick wet, fuck her hard and cum fast, dont give a fuck and go to sleep.

I don't understand

Fuck other women.