Help me out Sup Forums whats the best facts you have to win an argument prooving muslims are bad

Help me out Sup Forums whats the best facts you have to win an argument prooving muslims are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4w218wz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Off by one...

The Chimdale mountains

so close

Jews did 9/11 in order to demonize Islam. Jews are 2% of the population. Muslims are 20%.

Getting it yet?

Europe

There are none. They're not bad. Prove whites aren't bad.

See

I remember tommy robinseon saying that 5% of uks population is muslim and 87% of child grooming cases there were by muslims anyone got anything to back that up

they're people.
people are bad
therefore they are bad too

You
Vote For Jeff
He's The Underdog
And Sup Forums Backed
strawpoll.com/4w218wz
Vote For Jeff
He's The Underdog
And Sup Forums Backed
strawpoll.com/4w218wz
Vote For Jeff
He's The Underdog
And Sup Forums Backed
strawpoll.com/4w218wz
Vote For Jeff
He's The Underdog
And Sup Forums Backed
strawpoll.com/4w218wz

Recite verses from the Quran stating behead the infidels kill gays etc. and statistics as well as stating what is halal and what is hamas. If they bring up that it is only in a few countries call it bs and state that Muslims are taught from a young age the "teachings" of the quran.

hehe derp me lets trust the jpeg without acctually doing some research hehe

Well since I'm a muzzie but hate most of my fellow muzzies since they all fucking retarded and easy gulliable.

Tell them the first three caliphs fucked up big time in spreading Islam and corrupted it.

Tell them Ali did nothing wrong and Aisha was evil, just say it, will piss off many.

Also tell them if all muslims are supposed to be one and we received the best final absolute guidance, why are there 73 sects.

Also say ISIS since they say the Kalima are muslims along with any other terror groups like Hamas and AL Qaeda.

The Quran. That's proof enough.

Muslims did 9/11

One. Post. Away.

They fuck goats

/thread

More trying to proove that islam is bad rather then muslims

What country are you from?

The language spoken by Mohammed wasnt Arabic, but Syriac. How can he Quran be the exact words of the prophet if it's written in a language he didn't even speak?
Roll that lie out.

>Ali did nothing wrong

Fuck Uthman.

United States of America

United States of America lol

great job missing that by 1

every muslim should be gassed

corny chowdery crap is that shitwit in a hat

>Tell them the first three caliphs fucked up big time in spreading Islam and corrupted it.

Shia detected. Tell them random things without any evidence? Typical. How did they corrupt the religion?

>Tell them Ali did nothing wrong and Aisha was evil, just say it, will piss off many.

What group says Ali did anything wrong? He is one of the rightly guided Caliphs to Sunni muslims.

>Also tell them if all muslims are supposed to be one and we received the best final absolute guidance, why are there 73 sects.

It is part of the prophecy. The rightly guided will be a small sect, those who are upon what the Prophet and his companions were upon. What is so trivial about it? Every religion is tainted with innovations. Islam is protected by a single sect that preserves the pure religion.

>Also say ISIS since they say the Kalima are muslims along with any other terror groups like Hamas and AL Qaeda.

Yeah. This is the typical anti-Islamic response. "ISIS is what Islam truly is about". If this was the case, western civilization would have been annihilated in the middle ages. They are rejected by jurists and senior scholars of every sect, including the salafi scholars in Saudi Arabia for their ignorance.

I'm sure Sup Forums can help you with that

Isn't this that idiot from the United Caliphate that shills for Pisslam without even understanding Arabic. Silly theocratic cunt, he's a useful idiot to the groups who want to recruit more useful idiots to their cause, but I'm sure they know that he's a joke, too.

He is in jail user for supporting ISIS a bit too much lol

The only difference between ISIS and Saudi Arabia is the color of their flags.

The big reason for rejecting ISIS given by most scholars was that they have no authority to declare a global caliphate on muslims without the consent of all muslims.

Second most of their actions but have some basis in tradition over what some caliphs used to do back in the day.

/thread

You obviously don't know much about Saudi Arabia or legislation there. I am friends with Saudi citizens and there is a major difference. Biggest difference is, Saudi actually has scholars and real jurists. It is illegal to do executions without trial. ISIS allows officers (could be nothing more than a mercenary) to execute people in their territory without trial.

That is the starting point. It is far from the only one. Their ignorance shows with how they implement legislation.

To quote Kraut and Tea
>Muh Holy buuk

The Koran is exactly where you point them
> But muh holy buuk
Then you point to Middle east Nations

You literally have to say nothing to make your point

I got you op. I studied and have undeniable arguements. To win you must ask questions. Theres alot so bear with me. Allah is all knowing and can never be wrong yes? Any muslim knows this. Ask them if allah can ever be wrong. When they say no bring up a verse from the Quran about rape or killing or some awful shit. They will have to say allahs wrong or admit they agree with awful shit bot work. There is a verse in the quran, dont know the specific atm but it basically says that if you ever say a mistruth abput the quran, like deny a verse or laws existence as it clearly is in the quran you are a hypocrote and it states hypocrites have the worst place in hell. There is no different interpretation of islam, it says in it that allah is the knower of all there ever was and ever will be, he knows the past and future. So he knows this but when it comes to the part you dont like hes wrong? You, a puny muslim slave to allah just know more than him? Your claimed god? And islam there really is no forgiviness. Basicallt if they deny a verse you can railroad them and say there going to hell lolol. Also it says the quran should stand for all of time, so the "herpa derpa old timey book". I never got why people didnt understand how dumb that spunds. You claim to believe in a all powerful being but killing gays is just wrong cause its old? I thpught allah knew all?