decent bait. but still not quite up to par

hes not 26

Who?

burger king killed him for the bad review

>everything is here

good riddance

RIP in peace....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Idris Elba

Good. I truly mean that. Just because the Internet gave most people a "voice", doesn't particularly mean they should use it. Everyone has a fucking opinion, these days. Yes, I'm aware that by typing this, that statement also includes me (so fuck your would-be reply.)

Dead or not, that motherfucker should put away his camera, burn all those stupid fucking clothes of his and pick up some cast-iron weights and LIFT. He is a disgrace. His continued existence spits in the god damn face of any man who worked long and hard to push himself physically beyond what he thought he could. This autist's continued existence is an affront to human evolution.

Most of all, I fucking hate that cunt's smug fucking face and slicked back hair.

FUCK THIS CUNT.

Who the fuck is he?

Why does /ck/ hate reviewbrah so much? You'd think fat lazy neets would love someone tasting fastfood for them?

>dude just lift weights
>you'll instantly bcum a man lmao

Does anyone else think that this is just another breed of numale? A guy who just "lifts" to compensate for his lack of masculinity?

>compensate

That's a funny way of saying "enhance", post-millennial.

Why is he being spammed again after all these years? Did the newshit reddit baneposters just find him or something?

Anyone who's been to /fit/ will know that all the working out in the world won't turn an aspie normal

Has anyone else slowly started to realized that 90% of YouTubers are crazy fuckers

Even if this is fake I wouldn't even give a shit if he died, shoving all that garbage into his mouth and suddenly I'm supposed to feel bad for this fucking waste of oxygen autist is having "mental problems" like I should give him sympathy or something. He should delete his shitty channel, do some fucking exercise and go outside and stop eating fast food with a knife and fork.

>dude
>just lift weights
>you'll instantly b a man

This is no different than liberal numales who think a beard will "enhance" their masculinity, you memellennial numale.

Yeah but bro

If you got muscles then ur a man

just like

if u got a beard

then ur a man

haha bro its tru cuz i saw it on instagram and the misc, all my crush-- ido-- rolemodels are super buff and some of them even have dank beards like The Golden One haha brah its like how can u even b a man if u don't have a beard and muscles lmaooooo

edge

Goodnight sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_OetMwdPs

Who the fuck is this?

Anyone see the video where he talks of being followed by beaners? This is the future for white americans

He didn't say what ethnicity/race they were, you autiste. He just said one was a guy and one was a girl. Why do you enjoy lying on the internet?

The Ultimate Gentleman. Second only to Elliot Rodger.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7sUiQC7XMI

His latest.

>only /ck/ is fat lazy neets
the majority don't hate him, mods delete any youtuber threads unless they're solely cooking instruction. no fun allowed. some of us like to create OC and shit post rare ja/ck/s.

Fucking gay boys talking and idolizing about a nobody. Kill yourself and reported

I want to fuck his milf mom

did he play the elf in the movie Legend?

memes aside

Make this happen.

>when you see a nigger get hit by a car but he gets up and walks away

Suicide Squad viral marketing is getting out of hand

He was murdered
proof

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY#t=1m23s

>1990-2016 is 26 years

I do feel bad for him. Doesn't deserve to be fucked with.

He his a pretty cool guy. Wears suits and eats pizza while still being skinny and not giving a fuck. 4chin is jealous.

Why does this nigga always look like he just come out of the shower

>its the canadian stalker again

Pizza Hut & Dominos will avenge him. Nigga loved their pizzas.

Frankie Muniz?

does anyone know what city he lives in?
Should be fairly easy to hunt down that Chic-fil-A on google maps.

People HAVE tracked him and fucked with him. Don't do it, it's seriously fucked up.

city pls

let's do this motherfucker

Post that vid of the nigger jocks who laugh at his autism and lack of social skills and self-awareness

Walnut Creek, CA

why does he dress and act like its the 1920's

>he says on the redditlettermedia fan sub

rip in pepperoni

fuck, thats like 30 minutes away from me. I thought he lived in the backwoods of Georgia or something

thanks user

will report results

>living next to San Fagcisco

kys

>kys

thanks, reddit

you dont need to justify your lack of willpower to anyone on Sup Forums mate

>Walnut Creek, CA
I don't think this city is correct

I've checked every Chick-fil-a in the San Francisco bay area and the one in the video is different.

Reminder that the bass breakdown for this was sampled in the song that has the best music video in history

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BOBEZL9sk