I have a chance to date this girl, but I feel I could do much better

I have a chance to date this girl, but I feel I could do much better.
Am I being too picky? Is she date worthy?

It looks fucking retarded

thats a fucking 3/10 OP. i havent been laid in almost a year and i still would not under even the drunkest of circumstances

She can get nice looking

Id hit it hard.

You are just a pussy

If you feel the need to post here about "a chance to date" someone, you probably can't do better.

Personally, I'm about go to sleep and dream about cuddling her.

You're on Sup Forums and think you could do better!? Take what you can get. She might be the best thing that could ever happen to you. Give it a shot.

Just what in the fuck are you waiting for OP, that shirt GAP is the first giving signal! It's GAPE without the E because of the newfound culture these youngsters use. Fuck that goddamn whore and post it when you do!

ugly face -> guaranteed to have a bangin' body

3 seconds after you marry this bitch she will come up with 10,000 reasons why she is better than you and she married beneath herself. It will be a great surprise to you because I'm sure right now she's acting the opposite and pretending that you are her world and all she wants it to please you.

How true this usually is

you are literally gay and don't like women if you don't

she looks like she has a fantastic body and maybe even a pleasant demenor. I say go for it.

Seriously, I know this is hard to understand when you're young, but do you two have fun together?

If yes, then date.

Looks really don't matter. I don't know how old you are, but when you get older, you'll realize it.

For what its worth, I'd date her.

Bet her pussy is tight AF too.

Go for it OP

I will date anything that has a pussy that I can fuck. When their ugly you turn the lights off. Bet she sucks cock really well too.

looks like she sucks pretty well
also she seems fun
give it a try

nice body

would

would depend on her personality.

White women haven't been dating material since the 70's started.

this guy fucks

She looks like she has good hygiene and well organized