The majority of bikers are faggots with something to prove...

The majority of bikers are faggots with something to prove. I've never met a biker that wasn't obnoxious and wasn't ruled by a mob mentality. The majority of them needs to ran off the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r0dcv6GKNNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody has something to prove. If you have no passion, you have no value.

OP is confirmed for gay. Probably cucked by a biker.

Well they do ride around on giant vibrators.

And what is there to prove? Outside of shelter, food, and to provide for offspring what else?

Confirmed nigger on a crotch rocket trying to get everyone to look at him.

Yea the ones in motorcycle gang/clubs are very obnoxious.

U didn't have trips like me so your post really doesn't mean anything does it?

You son of a bitch.
My passion is dubs, and I dream of trips.
I'm an atheist so let's not even delve into quads or quints, or even sixtupplers.

And then you got trips.
You got my passion.
You stole the one thing that makes me interesting.
You stole my value.

I'm going to go outside and ride my motorcycle now.

99% wear the 1% shit

I've already backtraced your IP nignog. Get ready for your only means of transportation to be up in flames you degenerate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plz don't destroy my rollerblades it's all I have

Seriously hardly any of them would act this fucking entitled to the road if they didn't ride around like a pack of animals.

I'm coming for those assplugs too. I broke my last pair.

I agree.

You know what really gets my goat? Those "Start seeing motorcycles" bumper stickers. These retarded faggots ride around with flashing high-beams in broad daylight, constantly screaming about how they ride motorcycles, and they have the audacity to sell bumper stickers that request people notice them more.

Motherfucker. You're a person in a vehicle on the road. You're just as likely to get hit... No. You're less likely to get hit, because your exhaust is obnoxiously loud and you're flashing your shit as bright as the sun on the horizon.

Your issue is you're driving an apparatus that kills you if you ever get into any collision.

Oh no :( "Bobby got kilt bercuse ov sum asshole dudn't se him"

No. Bobby got killed because accidents happen, Bobby was exposed to the road, and Bobby drove in traffic.

Shit happens, you shit-brained motorcyclists. Just because you choose to expose yourselves to the risks, doesn't mean you get to blame everyone who doesn't choose to operate a vehicle that vibrates at 9,000 RPM on their chode.

People who feel the need to prove their "worth" to everyone they encounter are the biggest cucks, their lives are ruled by the opinions of the people around them

Exactly...What's worse is when they cut people or or break check for no reason other than they feel the need for three car lengths of space. It's always the car driver's fault for their own fucking autism.

Do it and post pics on Sup Forums. I.e. run a few off the road and post the twisted remains pics here.
youtu.be/r0dcv6GKNNw

Bikers are indeed gay. This was proven beyond a reasonable doubt in an episode of South Park.

What's worse is that an entire group of people harbor and support a group of fugitives and trash just because of what they fucking drive. Does that mean we need to start protecting a bunch of nigger gang members because they drive cars?

The ones I've met have all been nice dudes.

I rarely ever have to deal with road rage but the few times ive had have been with bikers cutting me off way to close. Tricks on crotch rockets hitting my vehicle. Just early 20 year olds being children on a death trap that could potentially be my fault.

OP I think you may just be a fucking asshole and therefor get treated as such, because every biker I've ever met or known have been super chill people. I remember the first time I ever went to Cooks Corner and there were some really mean looking dudes in there and every fucking one of them were super cool and welcoming. Now if you mean biker gangs are dicks with a mob mentality then yeah no fucking shit that's not because they are bikers it's because they are a fucking gangs you dipshit!

Refer to

>passion is value
I like eating my own vomit, therefore I matter.