Find a flaw with my gf

Find a flaw with my gf

protip you can't

toms? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She's never played a single one of those video games. Also no one in their right mind would date that feminist piece of shit.

She's dating you

This copypasta is terrible.

she fucks your dad, brother and friends.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves. Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye.

I know this is pasta but her feet are nasty also Jew nose

I vaguely recall a screencap of someone who said they had dated her shortly before she went all feminazi. If it wasn't an autistic work of fiction, said user might actually be the one who sent her off the deep end. It's almost poetic that a 4channer would be responsible for creating one of the biggest feminazi's to walk the earth.

i like her shoes

Thinks he's a real man.
Needs rape to get women.
Mfw when women do want sex. If they don't want you it's because you're beta as fuck.

This isn't r/incels bro

Yeah that is a pretty glaring flaw huh?

Yes.

>wet
What did she mean by this?

She's ugly?

DELETE THIS

Most of the world? Really? Where?

>ywn pound that Jewess pussy until it resembles lox
bad feel

>2017
>still posting Anita Sarkeesian
>getthefuckaaahtaheee

Where do you think she hides her Jew gold?

What exactly does this picture being a .gif convey that couldn't be conveyed with a single frame .jpg? Do we really need to know that whoever is holding the camera is worse than your average Parkinson's sufferer in terms of their ability to hold that shit straight?

sandnogs

/thread

I was actually wondering the same thing. I didn't even realize it was animated until after I posted it. I just cherrypicked it out of my reactions folder

Old ass games. Fuck off

Sorry to break it to you, but his fat pig ate your girlfriend.

>playstation
>xbax

Learn to greentext, and also tits or GTFO.

I would unironically really like to have sex with Anita.

She doesn't have feminine dick.

virgin

Nope. In my thirties, divorced, and was kind of a man-ho in my youth. I just think she'd be a fun lay

She clearly is a jew.
Look at her nose!

Lol people still reply to this

I wouldn't even classify it as a copypasta. It had to have been funny or believable at one point in time for it to be a pasta.

this was never funny nor was it ever believable.