Zombie /got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/496185.html
winteriscoming.net/2016/08/01/report-from-the-game-of-thrones-panel-at-the-london-film-and-comic-con/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Bran

bran

eyy

Who here /wardenoftheeast/

Preston

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promise.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

thread's off go a good start

Will Sansa become Queen of Westeros at the end? I guess if you go back actual history she would,

But I would rather Westeros become independent states then to have her as Queen of anything.

Is Jon going to head back to the wall now? Seems like a dick move to make Dolorous Edd Lord Commander right before the white walkers breach the wall.

Who Dead show here?

Edd is just acting commander until the brothers elect based Hobb to make the wall great again

faggots kill yourself

Leaks?

agreed

Jon = Henry VII
Sansa = Elizabeth of York

So yes

Stoneheart webm when? Taking a while bros

He's such a mensch

That may be true, but is GRRM following history or is he writing his own story that might have a different conclusion?

Good webm. Is there a version with sound anywhere? I could make one myself but I'm too lazy to find the scene and cut it and change format.

20th anniversary of GOT. Still not finished!

The Hound is a really underrated fighter in GoT. In the books, Cersei asks Jaime to kill Tyrion, and Jaime balks. Cersei says, "It's not like I'm asking you to best the Hound in single combat." To me, that says that Cersei (and possibly Jaime) believes the Hound to be at or near Jaime's level.

>Inb4 Brienne beating the Hound, Sandor was injured and weakened from a festering wound, and Brienne had a Valyrian steel sword

He is following history or drawing inspiration enough to make it similar with the same kind of conclusion.

Like the Red Wedding = Black Dinner.

And Aegon probably = Perkin Warbeck and so he's gonna fail and die.

this is not raisin bran this is just all-bran

>Still not finished!
Still nowhere close

>"But here I am, twenty years later... still working on book six... ((and no, sorry, I have no announcement to make on that front))."

At least he confirmed who the main characters are:

>...Ah, how innocent I was… little did that guy in the picture imagine that he would be spending most of the next two decades in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros with Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Jon Snow, Bran, and all the rest.”

grrm.livejournal.com/496185.html

Why are people convinced that Dany is going to die?

>so he's gonna fail and die.
I sure hope so, if anyone is going to cuck Dany and Cersei from the throne it should be NK, not some retarded asspulled plot device

>child molesters who are cool with old pervs grooming and corrupting young boys

Hope, user.

hodor looks like a mix between robb and tormund

Wishful thinking.

I'm not a child molester and I'm not cool with pedos. Bran is simply my favorite character. You should stop projecting.

Personally I'm shipping her and Sweetrobin.

>cool with old pervs grooming and corrupting young boys

good meme

Yeah, that Hodor doesn't look retarded enough

You talking about Homodor?

>I'm shipping

hodor did nothing wrong

>I'm not a child molester and I'm not cool with pedos.

A likely story.

As the other user said, wishful thinking.

But the House of the Undying visions lend some credence.

She's going for the throne where its' been destroyed and it's snowing, she's suddenly at the Wall and goes beyond it, then finds herself with Drogo and Rhaego who are both dead.

People think it means the throne will be destroyed and she'll focus on fighting the Walkers, die and be reunited with her loved ones in death.

Occasional reminder that Mance sent the catspaw to kill Bran and foment distrust between the north and the rest of the kingdoms prior to his assault on the Wall. He wanted to distract the Starks, but his plan worked better than he ever could have hoped when war broke out between the Lannisters and Starks.

In the books -
>Mance tells Jon he visited Winterfell by falling in with Robert's entourage on their way north
>he says he brought a lute and a bag of silver, but never mentions why he brought the silver, or what he did with it
>the catspaw was paid with a bag of silver
>Mance could've stolen Robert's knife during the trip to Winterfell
>he would've been gone from Winterfell before the catspaw struck, thereby circumventing guest right

wtf i hate mance now

>Gets to King's Landing
>Shit is destroyed
>finally claim your kingdom back
>Ice zombies are coming to destroy it
>Go fight ice Zombies
>die

Well that sucks.

What was his endgame?

>muh legacy

Clears the way for George's Aragorn, Jon, to be king, with George's Arwen, Sansa, as his queen, Davos as Hand and Tyrion as Master of something, and all of them advising him cause unlike Aragorn he'll need all the help he can get since he doesn't magically know how to rule.

BRAVO GEORGE
R
A
V
O

>Asked to weigh in on the weirdest fan or ship theories they’d heard about their characters, Ellie Kendrick debunked the notion that Meera and Jon Snow are siblings. “I think it’s just because we’ve both got curly hair,” she said. “If you’ve read the books, they’re not really that similar.” Citing the books once again, Kendrick named Bran and Meera’s age difference as the reason why a Bran/Meera pairing doesn’t appeal to her, while Daniel Portman implored the audience to stop shipping Podrick and Brienne of Tarth. “A lot of people seem to think that he’s going to get it all out and that she’ll be really impressed,” he said, to laughs from the crowd. “There is absolutely no chance that it’s going to happen.”

Shipfags keep getting BTFO

winteriscoming.net/2016/08/01/report-from-the-game-of-thrones-panel-at-the-london-film-and-comic-con/

Anyone who thinks that Meera and Jon are siblings are fucking idiots.

>I thought I was playing a stable boy, an extra’s job. Then I thought, ‘the money’s quite good for an extra’s job, what’s going on here? Oh, young Hodor, wow, crikey.’
This is kind of cute.

Azor Reek

It's pointless to put all your eggs in one basket and I doubt they wanna fuck seeing as they grew up together.
That turd muncher would send troops to anyone.

>It's pointless to put all your eggs in one basket

How is it putting all their eggs in one basket?

>I doubt they wanna fuck seeing as they grew up together.

It's politics, not some romantic shit

>How is it putting all their eggs in one basket?
If they want the Stark name to be something more, they need a bigger house.
>It's politics, not some romantic shit
They're not Lannisters.

>If they want the Stark name to be something more, they need a bigger house.

Sansa's kids would be their father's name and Jon's already a Targ bastard. At least this means the Starks would be royalty in the North and in the other Kingdoms.

>They're not Lannisters.

They're cousins. And again, politics.

What is dead may always rise

Look out nerds, best character riding through.

Which of you hotheads voted for CIA?

You want Sansa to have power?

If we needed anymore proof that they'll team up and betray Jon next season, this is it.

Literally from an HBO website.

Sansa confirmed snake. Ciansa confirmed. Jon's boarding the Sansa Ruse Cruise. Northern Master Plan is in effect

*forgot image

Shut the fuck up Preston

It was Joff

Blackfish is still alive, saved by Arya. It was Arya disguised as that soldier reporting to Jamie that he was dead. You read it here.

If Cat had known Jon was Rhaegar's kid, would she have traded that info to get Sansa and Arya back?

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

>Current poll
>Jon crushing Daenerys and Tyrion
Feels good man

Stannis falls in love with Davos.

Unable to confess, the Baratheon King is gifted by a R'Hllor ex machina with the Onion Knight's raven number. Never minding the strange castle code, he immediately writes him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next week, when the Rightful King recounts the previous week's confessions to his Hand, Davos only looks at his lord with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, Stannis finds out that the Onion Knight he wrote to is not the same mature man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of Stannis' crush, who has fallen in love with the king's AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to do their duty to the Realm and conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUTY.

>worst girl
>worst guy
>worst fans
>best death
>characters who are most likely to fuck before /got/ ends

>season 5
>"look at these new characters, the sand snakes, they're badass and independant female character, you're going to love them !"

>season 6
>"ahah so guys what did you think of Olenna putting the sand snakes in their place ;-) ? s-see ?! we too don't like the sand snakes, we're just like you audience"

what did they mean by this ?

>worst girl
salsa
>worst guy
ramsay
>worst fans
jonsaautists
>best death
high sparrow
cia & salsa

Looking only at season 6:

>worst girl
Sansa

>worst guy
Davos.
Didn't start acting in-character and actually confront Melly about Stannis and Shireen until ep 10, even after getting Stannis' death rubbed in his face by Brienne earlier in the season. Was a complete retard for the first three episodes.
I love Davos, and Liam is a great actor, but he was written like shit this season.

>worst fans
Kelly C supporters

>best death
Alliser Thorne

As much as I hate it: Dany and Jon

It means they're incapable of thinking of original ideas, and George refused to tell them the end, so they scoured Reddit looking for things to do a story on.

>worst girl
Sonsa
>worst guy
Ramsey Sue
>worst fans
On /got/, Branautists. Danyplebs in general though
>best death
Ned's death still gets to me
Jon and Dany, it will be disgusting.

>Voting for Danny

i'm voting for CIA. i don't care about sansa tho

>betrays own father
>betrays own aunt
>betrays own brother
>teams up with cia who's also a snake

she's been a snake since s1

what did they mean by this ?

Can't wait for the inevitable Jonsautist mass suicide

A white king? In Baltimore?

>worst girl
Sansa
>worst guy
Jon
>worst fans
Branfags
>best death
Tywin's. The scene was fantastic.
Sansa and Littlefinger.

Except for not holding the door long enough.

>yfw Hodor is the only character to fulfil both his obligations to honour and to love

kek, about as unbiased as DNC. They're capturing the spirit of 2016 elections well.

>implying
Hodor didn't want to die, he didn't have the mental capacity to make that decision anyway. Bran was warging into him the whole time and forcing him to do it.

Sansa?

She's been a non-character until very recently.

The most volition she showed before she was shipped off by Littlefinger was when she was about to push Joffrey off the wall. The Hound revealed himself by preventing her from doing it.

don't forget she betrayed her own sister too.

>Nutella

lol!

>>worst girl
Arya. I never cared much for her in the book once she went to train to become a fucking assassin at the age of 10 or some shit.

>>worst guy
In recent seasons Tyrion. Overall, though I'll give it to Jon. Fuck Jon.

>>worst fans
Arya fans. Loud, obnoxious and probably gremlin like. All in all, just like her.

>>best death
Oberyn's. It was probably with Ned's the only one actually truthful to the book and one that didn't piss me off (still looking at you Barristan Selmy and Stannis)

>>characters who are most likely to fuck before /got/ ends
Jon and Dany, though I wouldn't be surprised if Dany and Yara go for it since the last season was all woman power all the time so who needs men anyway?

Azor Jon!

What was his fucking problem

what's Melly's whereabouts? I forgot

she's going to die, right?

>>worst girl
Arya
>>worst guy
Tyrion in recent seasons, he was at his peak during season 4 but since he killed his dad he became shit
>>worst fans
I would say Danny but its funny how easy it is to trigger them so lets go with Aryafags
>>best death
Robb
>>characters who are most likely to fuck before /got/ ends
CIA

Also best guy would be Theon

The Oberyn-Gregor fight was completely messed up. That wuxia fighting style didn't fit him at all.
They should've given him a reflective shield and actually shown Oberyn as the tactician he was.

You are right about the style where it originate from, though to be fair, even in the book it was said that Oberyn danced around him, poked and prodded the lumbering hulk. It was not the worst thing put on tv screen. The oafish way that he had his feet sweeped out from him was probably a worse offender. And the guy asked for best death. I liked how his head was fucking popped like a melon.

The writing regarding Jon as LC and the oath is so fucking sloppy it hurts.

>I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
>all the nights to come

It means fucking eternity. Jon is a deserter, plain and simple. People that are fans pick out the parts of the oath they like and disregard the rest.

>King and Warden of the North

can't be both

>Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost

fucking fanfiction

>R'hllor's chosen son

reeeeeeee

what the fuck kind of abomination of a mod is this? why would you do this to the game? are you retarded?

exiled by Jon

The show messed up Gregor completely.

In the books he's also a legit tactician and a legit player; he's just happy to be at 'keep' and 'harrier' level, and not interested in getting a worthless throne.

In the show, he's a monster who is lucky because he's big.

>Sansa
>main character
I have never been more disgusted in my life.