Good pickup lines? Show me what you got Sup Forums

Good pickup lines? Show me what you got Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey im not black

Are you from Tennessee? Because get in my van.

Is your name Sandy Hook? Cause I'm about to shoot some kids in you.

May not be Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bedrock.

Wanna make $1000?

Hey let's reenact the titanic, you can be the iceberg and I can go down.

I ask her about her favorite dinosaur. It really worked some times

Damn guys, give me some good pick up lines, not some sadistic shit. I know I asked Sup Forums can't expect top tier pick up lines.

Hey g-girl how a-about you and me go on a d-date.

Didn't know this was a YLYL thread. These aren't great pick up but they sure are funny.

Doesn't help, because i am black.

Hey, *Insert name here* I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me? I love your personality from the little we've interacted and I'd like to get to know you better. -- Don't be a beta bitch just fucking ask and don't talk about their looks when you ask them out or they'll think you're shallow, say some stupid sappy shit like that.

I'll stretch your pussy out so good you'll call it a limo

If I gave you a pick up line, would it work?

You use that shit if you at least know the chick. I'm talking lines that pick up women you do not know. I'm looking for some cheeky shit. I'd come up with my own but i know you guys have shit better than whatever i can come up with.

are you an archaeologist

Well God damn pardon me sir you didn't specify what kind of relationship you had with the bitches you're trying to get, fuck me for trying to help. Just fucking ask them if they'd like to go on a date with you some time if its some random broad, chances are unless she has a natural reaction in her brain that finds you physically attractive or charming in the manner you present yourself she's going to say no, if she does then she'll say yes. It's not fucking rocket science to ask out a random chick because they worst they can say is no and then you never see them again. How is this that fucking hard for you neckbeards to understand?

Then "hey, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" seems like something you'd use. This only works if you're at least decent looking and have the balls to do it with a straight face yet playful.

yes

Never understood why I haven't been able to ask fucking chicks out normally lol.

I know I shouldn't be worried

Yea, i could have been more descriptive.

Hey baby, you must be the Taj Mahal, because you're really old, incredibly heavy, and millions of people have been inside you.

Hey, you must be an angel, because suck my cock.

Hi I know we dont know each other but you're pretty do you want to hang out and see how it goes?

I'll give the best thing you can do to get some. Dress decently so you don't look like a hobo, have good posture while also be confident in your approach yet have a playful charm to how you do things. With these you'll have a decent shot at picking up. However if you're butt ugly don't expect to get with a 8-10/10 it's unlikely and if you do congrats.

but it looks like my clit.

I like my dates like my pastries, flakey.

are you a chicken cemetary?

Just shut up and suck on my dick

I'm not really into you

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI

"if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber"
>if (read: when) rejected
"nvm your just be rudebaga"

How much?

Would you hold it against me if I think you have a smoking bod?

About tree fiddy.

Britney?

Got damn loc ness munsta, I aint givin you no tree fiddy

I can run faster than you.

Lmfao it's 5:39 in the fucking god damn morning why did I laugh at this so much than I should have.

MLKKK?