For brazilian people

Can someone explain this?
RIP INTER

Other urls found in this thread:

genova.repubblica.it/sport/2016/11/16/news/la_juve_vuole_rincon_il_brasiliano_otavio_pedina_di_scambio-152088535/
blogdopaulinho.com.br/2016/11/22/o-verdadeiro-complo-contra-o-internacional/
globoesporte.globo.com/pr/futebol/times/coritiba/noticia/2016/11/coritiba-e-internacional-costuram-acordo-para-cobrir-divida-por-ceara.html
lance.com.br/flamengo/fecha-acordo-para-utilizar-estadio-ilha-governador-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meme team with meme """"managers"""" and meme president got rightfully BTFO

If it wasn't for refball against Santos and Ponte Preta they'd have been relegated a long time ago.

There's 12-13 big teams in brazil, it's not uncommon to see one of the "big ones" relegated.

GOODBYE INTER

Relegation system was a mistake.
We should use Argentinian system with 30 teams on serie A

Oi, Renata

>Flamengo
>Fluminense
>Inter
>Santos
>Sao Paulo
>Gremio
>A. Mineiro
>Cruzeiro
>Palmeiras
>Botafogo

Am I missing a big name here?

Inter deserves this for all the shady deals they do with their youth prospects, selling them to Delcir Sonda/Deportivo Maldonado/Franck Henouda for peanuts (see: Porto's Otávio and Liverpool/Hertha BSC's Allan). Seriously, fuck Piffero and Fernando Carvalho, as shady and corrupt as anyone in brazilian football.

They also deserve this for sacking Aguirre who had them playing their best football since 2006. "muh we southerners, we need manly managers". Stupid fucking retards.

Celso Roth's CV:
2014: Almost relegated Coritiba
2015: Relegated Vasco because Eurico was too slow to fire him
2016: Relegated Inter because Piffero was too slow to fire him

Now, if only Rodrigo Dourado was sold for peanuts to an yuro club. Great young DM, very busquets-like. He and William are the only good players in that shitty team.

Vasco da Gama Corinthians, Atlético Paranaense, Sport

Bahia

go bay my cum

Sao Caetano bruh

wow, losing d'alessandro and guiñazú was terrible too

And Aranguiz.

For peanuts.

Ótavio isn't that that good. I'd say his market value is around 10M€

spotted the butthurt benfiquista/zbordingcuck

Just a small club getting relegated after we defeated them yesterday. What about it?

Relegated from Série A in 2005 and never came back.

>butthurt benfiquista
I'm benfiquista but what should I be butthurt about? I'm giving my honest opinion.

He's not even a winger like he was at Vitória in case you don't know. He shouldn't even start for Porto but lately their management of players has been terrible. There's a reason why they can't win against the likes of Copenhagen and Brugge

m8, last I saw Juventus are wiling to pay €35m for him. google is your friend.

>it was in the newspaper, it must be true
wew

Anyhow, I just googled it. The pt newspapers didn't mention figures. The italian paper that apparently started the rumor not only mentions Otávio as an alternative to a genovese midfielder, it also doesn't mention any numbers (except for the 8-12M for that genovese), and it also mentions a whole other bunch of players and clubs in a twisted world of infinite possibilities.

but wtv
you'll see that number you gave is absurd

forgot the link: genova.repubblica.it/sport/2016/11/16/news/la_juve_vuole_rincon_il_brasiliano_otavio_pedina_di_scambio-152088535/

if otavio's worth 35 then tecatito must be worth 70

Except the problem with that one is that he has been a disappointment. Though he's surely talented

related:

blogdopaulinho.com.br/2016/11/22/o-verdadeiro-complo-contra-o-internacional/

Sonda gave them a lot of good players in the 2000's, obviously it had a price. But fuck Inter, that's the fourth time they almost get relegated but this time they didn't pay enough money to the other teams.

well, their next game is Cruzeiro and Arrascaeta got sent off almost at the very end of last game in a very suspicious manner

good thing piffero shit-talked mano menezes some months ago, I hope he's still mad about it

But it's not up to them anymore. If Vitoria wins against Coritiba they are relegated for certain (they can get to vitoria in points, but never in goals pro). Coritiba is guaranteed in serie A and there are two more things to consider: Inter didn't pay for a player they bought from Coritiba (Ceará) and Valdivia from Inter said in an interview that he dived to get a penalty that eliminated Coxa from Copa do Brasil.

I know that, I just don't trust Vitória to win any of their next 2 games.

Coritiba is about the same level if they actually play (I hope they won't) and Palmeiras will already be champions and have little motivation, but even their B team is better than Vitória as well.

Besides, this came out today:
globoesporte.globo.com/pr/futebol/times/coritiba/noticia/2016/11/coritiba-e-internacional-costuram-acordo-para-cobrir-divida-por-ceara.html

Inter in despair to pay for Ceará, NOW.

They lost their best players in the last 12-18 months

but but muh MARINHO

I hope so.

I hope Marinho and Kieza tear Coritiba a new asshole and relegate Inter once and for all, but to the Coritiba fans' delight.

>globoesporte.globo.com/pr/futebol/times/coritiba/noticia/2016/11/coritiba-e-internacional-costuram-acordo-para-cobrir-divida-por-ceara.html

"Yeah but you know, the economy has gotten really bad since... interest rates, dollar conversion, Temer, Brexit, Trump... so that'll be 12 million. Upfront. Before the game.

Corinthians

Biggest teams (in terms of relevance, titles and history), by states:

>Rio de Janeiro
Flamengo
Vasco
Fluminense
Botafogo

>São Paulo
São Paulo
Corinthians
Palmeiras
Santos

>Minas Gerais
Atlético Mineiro
Cruzeiro

>Rio Grande do Sul
Grêmio
Internacional

>Paraná (these ones are debatable)
Atlético Paranaense
Coritiba

Now there are some northeast and center-west teams with some titles but always get relegated, like Bahia, Sport and Goiás.

>atletico above cruzeiro
Atletico have by far the best fans, but when you talk about history, Cruzeiro is years ahead...

>Delcir Sonda/Deportivo Maldonado/Franck Henouda

And I thought the names couldn't get more goofy

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Argel Fucks blurred

topkek

>tfw never relegated
Feels good man.
>inb4 hurr durr paulista de 90

>corinthians above santos
>atletico mg above cruzeiro
lol fuck off, nigger.

I know you fat fuck don't play actual sports and only play Mobas. So why is it so hard to grasp the idea of using nicknames when you're playing?

>Bankrupted two times
>Saved by the rivals twice
Shit team.

I will never forgive Sao Paolo for refballing Liverpool out of the Club World Cup in 2005. Cheating lucky BR cunts.

So all of sudden you faggots care about World Clubs Cup?

The butthurt of billionaire yuro teams losing to sudacas IS real, then.

Our RiBer it's just happening.

>Scousers have to count world club championships cos they've literally N E V E R won the EPL

it seriously wasn't refball, they were just lucky as shit those goals were offside

This.

Nah

outdated, pls delete

It's always funny to see how Santa Catarina got 4 (canon fodder) teams in Serie A in 2015.

Now they will only have 2 teams in 2017. Joinville will play in Serie C next year, for fuck sake.

>atlético paranaense
>coritiba
>biggest teams
DELUSIONAL

In Brazil only 5 of the big teams never went to "Série B":

São Paulo
Cruzeiro
Flamengo
Santos
Inter (kek)

(Dont bother the guy with Chapecoense, plz)

>Flamengo and fluminense Sharing maracanã
Kek, not anymore.
Feels good having a stadium on Rio de Janeiro.

Then, after Inter goes, which team will be next?

Cruzeiro.

Almost went down this year as well.

Would've been hilarious, and they also deserve it.

Chapecoense counts, fuck off.
Cruzeiro and São Paulo had trouble geyting out of the relegation menace, but their manager pulled them out of there, but i would bet on them to be the next. Flamengo Will never because of major refball and money injections. Honestly, i don't ser santos relegated anytime soon, they are consistently Good.

Cruzeiro and flamengo

>Flamengo
As if (((they))) would let it happen. It's more likely that the rules are changed mid championship and they get penalties every game.

>Baloteli
If you're going to imitate a nigga, at least spell his name right?
>Tsunami
>Neymazinho
So this is a mix between Neymar and Little Maizena?
>Bacteria
Because he got HIV from a shemale.
>Bananinha
His real name Charles, got bullied for having a white name, decided to go for bananas to appeal more to his black side
>Gatorade
That's fucking brilliant, should've been a footballer and try to reach the Super Bowl
>Deusdedeth
The fuck is this supposed to b- oh shit that the nigga real name lol his parents hated him
>Hulieliton
And his parents did it for the liels
>Baloteli
ffs another one and this dude also misspells it, since the world cup, Brazilians can't handle two L's next to eachother I guess

It's very difficult for a big team to be relegated in Brazil, really. I dont see any of them in Série B for the next few years, especially Flamengo (refball + $$$$$ + biggest crowd in the country).

Very much like Dallas Cowboys in NFL.

How does other teams still get money for fixed games from Flamengo? They're past broke.

Look at their fabulous stadium for the next 3 years.

lance.com.br/flamengo/fecha-acordo-para-utilizar-estadio-ilha-governador-2017.html

It's one of the most hideous and poorly made stadiums I've ever seen, rented for a bunch of carioca criminals to watch the games. This piece of shit DESERVES to be relegated.

São Paulo

>TFW botafogo paid 6 million hues to fix this place and it is still shit
>Now it's flamengo's problem
Good, they deserve it after signing players illegally, treating other clubs without respect and accusing Palmeiras of being "ref's friends", even though they are the textbook definition of club favored by the refereess.

where will fluminense play?

The question is "where will flamengo play", and the answer is:

>Flamengo
>5 titles

On maracana, because they got a better deal to play there than flamengo's deal.
Flamengo can't afford playing there, so they'll play on Arena Botafogo(AKA luso-brasileiro)

>Implying you can win a title you didn't play the final
All they had to do was a pushover match vs a shit team and BAM, we are the champions.
But aparently, the flight costs were too high, so they claimed the championship without playing.

>But aparently, the flight costs were too high, so they claimed the championship without playing.
Nice meme fgt.

Sounds about right

>Sport
>1 title

>botafogo

>Flamengo signs with a small arena for small matches, will use Maracana for bigger games
>meanwhile Fluminense only has Maracana, which they fill like 2-3 times a year at most
>Vasco plays in Sao Janushit, which is even worse than Luso Brasileiro, but they're basically a second division team now so who cares
>Botafogo stuck with huge and expensive Engenhao which they can never fill since there are like 200 Botafogo supporters

yea lol flamengo is fucked

>reminder that Bahia have more titles and more supporters than the Paraná clubs

And probably more supporters than Botafogo

>probably
You mean definitely.

so what? It feels like they've been on second division for ages, completely out of scenery. Bahia (the state) is also more populated than Paraná anyways.

1st relegation in 1997 and return in 2000
2nd relegation in 2003 and return in 2010 (two seasons on C ingluced)
3rd relegation in 2014

>This meme again
Even then, fluminense still got less than supporters, so we aint that under supported.

>Sao Paulo
>Rio de Janeiro
>Minas Gerais
>Rio Grande do Sul
>Parana
>Santa Catarina
>Pernambuco
>Bahia

is this rank by current relevance accurate?

So since 1997, you guys have been 10+ years out of the first division? And a couple in the THIRD division? It's worse than I thought. Atlético-PR has been down one year during that same period.

Minas has been more relevant than Rio in the last few years.

Only since 2013.

Still, Rio teams have FAR more trophies than Minas teams.

Atlético Mineiro has barely won anything ever, ffs.

Bahia isn't part of axis. So it's harder for club. Also the Corja.

>Gremio campeão

Strawberries in suicide watch

>current relevance

Ah, true t b h

p-p-portuguesa t b h

RIP portuguesa.

Damn, nigga. Be less embarrassing and at least say Vasco.

what about the other 18 states?

is Espirito Santo actually the worst footballig state? Is there any football west of Pará?

for me its fluminense

How can you have so many matches per month? Makes no sense

Amazonas has Rio Branco, which was in Serie B some years ago. Espírito Santo has fucking nothing

MS

t. Sub13 referee

You'd have to make a research through Series B and C history to find that out.

I'd only stretch that list to add Goiás bellow Bahia. DF, Pará, Rio Grande do Norte, Ceará, Maranhão or Alagoas are way too irrelevant to even enter the list.

The other states are 95% nonexistent to brazilian football.

Way too many tournaments.

For each of the big teams there's a state cup, national league, national cup and a continental cup (either Sul-Americana or Libertadores, just like Liga Europa/Champions League). They're all whole tournaments, with a lot of games to be played.

On top of that, there's also mid season breaks so the players can be called for our National Team tournaments. So all those leagues get squished between the calendar.

Don't forget that there is now the Primeira liga for the bigger teams. Also, some of them do pre-season outside of the country(florida cup,etc.).

>DF
Remember those years we had both Gama and Brasiliense in the first division?

Why do hues speak in english when talking to each other?

Because this is an english chinese cartoon board.

It's also good to practice another language. You'd know if you ever tried it.