You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI
youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHRa64sDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mc donalds

HEART ATTACK GRILL

you're trash.

What the fuck is Five Guys?
How many of these fast food chains do you fat American burgers have?

The best fast food burger place around. Makes Burger King and Wendy's look like shit. Better than plenty of non-fast food burger's too.

The Krusty Krab

>fat American burgers..
>fat
>American burgers
>you have

Johnny Rockets hands fucking down. Five fags taste like it was made from someone's dirty apartment kitchen

*your

us fat mericanos we have lots of fast food places feller like five gays and mc dolans

Fuddrucker's

McAlisters deli is as good as 5 guys and i can get a lot more than burgers there. and it's only about 2 blocks from 5 guys, so i can go to either one. neither one sells alcohol, which fucking sucks so i have to do take out and drink vodka in my truck. still, both are good food.

Yeah five guys is the best but i usually just go to burger king because five guys is extremely expensive where i am

As a foreigner, 5 guys is fucking incredible. Super tasty burger and a shitload of fries. Wendy's also pretty decent.

Mcdonld

Anything with a drivethru

In-n-Out Burger
by 152,32% better that 5guys

Five Guys is great, but I actually prefer In&Out because the buns are better.

the jackson house in harrisburg pa kicks every 5 guys ass ive ever been to

mom always makes a bretty good one

Sorry that our diet does not consist entirely of potatoes and dry meat. Sorry you're jealous.

Overrated

>five guys is extremely expensive
you get what you pay for. burger king isn't cheap, last time i went through the drive thru i dropped about $20 and the food sucks ass. for the same money i can feed me and the wife at 5 guys or have a REALLY good meal at mcalisters.

Taco Bell

It's cheap, tastes really good and you can abuse the sauces.

Fuck that shit. I have Hot Pockets!

In-n-Out Burger

Notice how i said "where I am"

Jim on the box

Literally anywhere else. Five guys is shit and anyone that says otherwise is wrong.

>Taco Bell
i'd sooner get a can of old el paso beans and wrap them in a burrito wrap at home. seriously, that would be better. i do my own burritos at home and they are good. taco smell sucks

Whataburger.
Whataburger shits all over in n out also.

Ive only been to 5 guys twice. They're all over the city, but both times I went it was too God damn expensive and it was the most forgettable burger/meal I've ever had in my life. Never going back there ever again. It's dogshit.

In N out in the SHHHE3EIT so fresh so cheap so damn good

>Literally

is it fast food if it takes 25 mins?

ok, i got you

>is it fast food if it takes 25 mins?
that's the difference. it's not "i gotta have it right now" mcdonalds uneatable shit. it takes a bit longer to prepare it to order, but it's very good. get one all the way, mushrooms and everything (except pickles, i'm not a pickles guy)

Fuck off with thats disgusting ass burger here's the only best

Portillos

Boom, five guys sucks anyways outpriced for shit food

anyone who said In-n-out and this guy, they know whats up.

>/end thread

>five guys sucks anyways outpriced for shit food
naw dude, the only people that bitch about 5 guys prices are deadbeat broke fuckers making minimum wage

europoor detected

In n out is just ok. Meh.

My asshole

We have them in the UK too.
Gotta say, they are fucking good. Pretty pricey compared to the rest but worth every penny.
Fast food != Bad food.
There is nothing inherently wrong with burger and chips, except the high-carbohydrates which doesn't matter to some people diet.

>15 dollars for burger, fries, and a drink
Yeah no. Whataburger, if you're from the south.

Ten Guys

it's crazy that the quality of fast food we used to get in the 80/90s now takes 25 plus mins to produdce

No, five guys does suck dick, portions smaller than my dick, i wouldnt eat that shit even if it were free

Wayback, heart attack grill, wendys, cheesecake factory.

>Whataburger
i fucked the wife of the guy that owned a major portion of whataburger. he's the guy that got his legs cut off by a train back in the late 1970s, Gary was his name i think. just sayin....

There's a local burger joint in my city that makes a burger and fries that kick the shit out of 5 guys.

They have some sort of seasoning on their fries that I love, and the burger has some sort of rub on it.

Burger King

What shitty part of the country do you live in that 5 guys is the pinnacle of fast food for you? Time to move, friend.

It's fucking awesome having so many choices to have whatever we want. Your commie ass continent should try freedom for once.

Ditto

a lot of times locals do a damn good job and kick ass over the big timers

/thread

>says something better than five guys
>implies red robin
>my sides

Too bad the in and out fries suck

They kinda do

never herd of five guys.

also who cares about fast food resturants. it's just a place you eat when you're too lazy to cook or dont have the time to cook.

Or if that's all you can afford at the time

Carl's jr.
>Best cheesecake
>Best burgers (tied with in n out)
>If you don't like the French fries, you can get criss cut fries which are the shit
>Chicken stars are the shit
Apart from the price, carl' s Jr is pretty much god-tier

You're on Sup Forums

99% of this thread are morbidly obese NEETs who cry if their mommy doesn't bring them home fast food after work.

Looks overcooked and too much sticky cheese. Also how many greasy fries do you need, they give you like a pound of them and it's gross.

we don't have in and out's here. but i'm still going to stand by McAllister's deli. but if i really really had to go with something, it would be Standing Room Only. one of the guys that invented buffalo wings moved to Charlotte NC and opened a bar/deli and it was fucking phenomenal. i wish i could have bought into this thing, it was that good.

If you never had them when they were good, then you will always think they suck. They are completely inconsistent but recently they switched their oil so they have improved overall.

But when they are done right, they are like little potato pastries. Unfortunately that has usually only been like 4/10 times. People who hate their fries always got them on an off day.

L&L

While I do enjoy Five Guys, It's incredibly overpriced. 8$ for a bacon cheeseburger. That's nuts, You could go to a sit down restaurant and get a much better quality burger for that price.

At least $16 for a burger, fry and drink? Get fucked.

McDonalds

fucking anything
>hur hur peanut oil hur
shit burger and shit fries drenched in oil for 10 dollars fuck that
>cheeburger cheeburger is the best

$3 an hour drone detected

Hawaiian Barbecue? Why would you order a cheeseburger there when you can get Kalua pork?

yeah, I can't

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI

In and out shits on that shit plus just bring your own bacon bitch check em

Jack Off In The Box

I have a decent job and I spend money on two meals every day. Its not the price, its the value. I've eaten at Five Guys but with In-n-Out charging half for a far better product, the choice is obvious.

it keeps the niggers and white trash out

but there isn't an "in and out" anywhere around me, so....
what would be the equivilent here? i know that hardees has carls jr. so what would the the in and out in SC?

jew marketing shill detected
go get your shekels somewhere else
pretty sure op is jew shill

I don't know, I don't fucking live there. Whattaburger?

get some real hot pockets friend

i'm a jew for you's

Burger Fuel.
Specifically the 'Bastard' burger.

naw, i'm the guy that fucked the whataburger guys wife, i'm not allowed in any of there restaurants anymore.

Beef Taco is best hot pocket

What's the story there?

oh fuck. he's the heir to the whataburger fortune. i've know this asshole since i was about 14 years old. he's the biggest fucking dickhead you ever met

he's about 10 years older than me. he was such a fucking shithead that someone drugged him at a bar in Kannapolis NC and layed him on the railroad tracks out back of the biker bar he was drinking at.

Never been there (from Europe), but I've seen this and I guess it is the best one out there
youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHRa64sDY

Does Chipotle count?

If I'm gonna blow literally 15-20 dollars on just lunch I'd rather get something that doesn't give me the feeling of my heart stopping

train took his legs off. he was always jealous as hell of me because the girl he married was my friend and she always wanted to fuck me, but i wouldn't because she married him. i finally nailed her after they divorced. but he always hated me because he knew she wanted me

Newfag you cant /thread your own comment and even worse you fucking did it wrong. Jesus christ fucking lurk moar you cuckasaurus rex

so that's why i'm banned for life from whataburger. taadaa!!!

Nobody who ever ate in n out would say that