13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Just finished watching this film. Why the fuck isn't Hillary in jail after this film came out since it's fucking video recording proving that Benghazi was literally her fault?

wtf I hate hillary now

because you dont live in a democracy

damn bro

She wasn't even shown or mentioned in the film.

Do Delta operators really look like hillbilly truck drivers?

because none of the dead were muslims, transgenders, gays or illegal immigrants

Some do. SFOD-D pretty commonly has longer hair and facial hair specifically so they can look non-military.

Guy on the left has the more common delta look, though. I think at least one of those two actors is a former SEAL.

Because nobody gives a shit. I mean, I don't. People on Sup Forums especially don't including you. You just want an excuse to dislike hillary, and there are plenty. But stop pretending you give a shit about fucking benghazi lol

>I learn about american politics from Michael Bay movies

This sadly. Hillary has already rigged the election, Trump has no chance and neither did anyone else. There's nobody on the planet with more powerful connections than her.

Not to get super /pol since I don't care for either candidate but is it just me or is it weird how everyone is trashing trump because of one single muslim kid dying. It's like all the news wants to talk about nowadays

>Oh hey we dropping some more emails showing Hillary is corrupt
>BOO we want to hear more about how Trump doesn't care for one single military person! BOO!

Like damn it's gotten to the point that no one even talks about the wiki email scandal or how Hillary immediately fucking hired the bitch that rigged the DNC for her! An she has the fucking balls to go on record saying to effect " I got caught but it was for the right reasons! we're going to win!"

Trump and the media have a symbiotic relationship, he will make calculatingly outlandish statements, or say things that will illicit a certain reaction, and then all they will do is talk about him on tv.

The media can't be trusted to go after Clinton

They turned the whole Benghazi thing into a "republican conspiracy theory" and painted all other Hillary scandals with the same brush.

Just look how they handled the DNC e-mail leaks last week

>Yeah it's full of bad stuff but did you know that Russia is responsible for this and Trump is literally a Putin plant? No I don't have any proof but it's 100% true.

Weeks before they were all screaming how Trump would start WW3 with Russia because reasons. It's fucking insane.

>Yeah it's full of bad stuff but did you know that Russia is responsible for this and Trump is literally a Putin plant? No I don't have any proof but it's 100% true.
>tfw it's all legal thanks to Slick Dick Willy
Fucking normies just gloss over the implications baka desu senpai

>I learn about politics from John Oliver

They didn't even include a lot of the shit. Like the fact that there were marine close by who could have rescued them, but were told to get in and out of their uniforms 4 times because Hillary didn't want to make it look like an invasion. Or how she knew it wasn't a video but pushed it anyway literally over the dead bodies of the victims and arrested the filmmaker. Or the fact that the invasion of Libya was a bad idea she only did to make herself look good and the people who helped the soldiers were Qaddafi's people and the ones who attacked were the ones who overthrew him

>none of the dead were muslims
wat

American Muslims. No one cares about Muslims in Europe or Asia

I think they had those big shaggy beards like on the left so they potentially blended into the populace better

>t. read Black Hawk Down

the movie is completely apolitical and we all know this is a bait thread. that being said, an american diplomat insisted on living in a low security compound so as not to alienate himself from the locals. a noble idea, but some muzzies got riled up and killed him, as they are prone to do. how does this concern hillary at all?

>you will never be crushed into John Krasinski's chest as he power-fucks you in a bearhug

Why even live

there is so much stupid trying to make it out of your brain and into your keyboard. i can feel the exertion. take a break buddy

No, he insisted on being in a dangerous are because it was his fucking job to get a bunch of American guns out of the hands of local militants that should not have been there. It was his ass if he just gave up so he had to be in harms way. Of course it was never going to work because the only tools he was given to work with was 'beg real good and maybe they'll give them back'. It was a death sentence as soon as he was sent there. That's Hillary foreign policy.

>how does this concern hillary at all?

lol

okay now try to explain how he's wrong instead of saying he's a tryhard and maybe someone will believe you

Go to bed Jenna.

The only thing Clinton did here was take formal responsibility for not adequately improving security in a US consulate. But nothing in the situation before, while, or after was under her direct responsibility.

I don't really see how any of it was actually her fault.

And failed to act accordingly to save the lives of the people in the consulate.

Keep shillin' tho