I am going to do a tattoo on my thigh which is the the best choice btw these two ?

I am going to do a tattoo on my thigh which is the the best choice btw these two ?

Majin definitally

what kind of faggot gets a tattoo of a man on their thigh

Go with whatever man, but pic related should definitely be your next tat

I am not a fan of most tattoos. If this is a serious post then i recommend getting the majin symbol on shoulder, but thigh works too i suppose.

Right. It's more form-fitting.

Get this

Majin Vegetam badass at its finest bro. IMAGINE having a girl get on her knees and she pulls down your pants and notices your fresh ass majin vegeta on your thighs. she would get so fucking wet seeing majin vegeta up in that bitch.

moralfag trying to raise awareness. Not everybody has to acknowledge you, narcissist.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bros will get this majin

I won't fit on my tight i suppose

Or this

yesssss!!

The right one, that's the prince in his prime. He earned his strength. Majin was a mistake, he was just desperate to beat Goku.

Well it looks nice too

2 thighs right? See where I'm going with this? whynotboth.gif

my dick

Yeah i do both on each tigh one the left colored and right black what ya think

get the majin symbol on your forehead. then get your hair dyed fluorescent orange-yellow, mix egg white in your hair until it stands up like you're a super-saiyan.

then say good-bye to the idea of ever having a job anywhere. but little kids will respect you.

Haha

On your thigh? So is Vegeta going to be looking dissaprovingly at your dick, or butt?

I am skinny it wouldn't look good anywhere else

It won´t look good anywhere, because it´s a japanese cartoon figure.

It's funny how you think it'll look good anywhere.

and your point is ? there are people who do religious figures

you better confirm the guy who'll make the tattoo is a professional and not a shit-tier deviant-art autistic spawn

Religous figures are culturally widely accepted and come from tradition. This is a japanese cartoon figure from the 90´s.
Don´t do this, it will lead to one of those "Son im disappoint"-moments. It is not a good decision for your future.

In that matter so does animation is a Japanese culture that almost everyone from all over the world has grown up with, i don't go around people who have jesus and the virgin or buddah telling how shit it sucks to have a religious figure on their skin at least having a dragon ball character would something unique that a few people have.