Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

ugly hair

Doesn't she have tits now? You must feel betrayed right now am I right?

fuckin ugly nose lmao

Her ego.

bad hair line
nasally voice
splotchy skin
awful nose

my dick isnt in her

Jordyn is a fridge

take that back

Why do you make this thread when you know can't? She's literal perfection.

she's a wigger

She's underage. Stop posting this shit already. Imagine if that was your little sister

Here, found it.

that is NOT the same nose as OP's pic

redditor

titpleb

nosepleb

insecure pussyass bitch

turbopleb redditor

jelly tumbrlwhale

#BTFO

No personality.
Those claws she always has.
Slutty.

right in the feels ;__;

I'M NOT INSECURE BITCH MY DICK ISN'T THAT SMALL THREE INCHES IS PRETTY BIG IF YOU ONLY FUCK MIDGETS

If Jordyn was my sister she wouldn't be dressed like this, I assure you.

>Those claws she always has.

I'll concede to this one

the memenails need to stop

does it worry you that jordyn is hanging out with a lot of older people? do you think she is picking up bad habits?

why would you say that? it is the same girl

kek

why not?

completely average looking, vapid, empty headed whore in the making. you're only interested in her because she acts and dresses like a slut.

>why not?
I don't want guys jerking off to her.

>you dyin inna winter storm
>you have to use those legs as earmuffs

Would you niggas survive?

there's nothing we can do at this point, lb

once they become post-cunnys, they're completely out my jurisdiction

all I can do is be a silent witness, and hope for the best

ehhhh

that's gonna happen no matter what, user

"Janny" is a slur and it needs to go, NOW.

"Looks like janny deleted another thread for free."

This needs to stop.

I've gotten used to Sup Forums. I even find some of the lingo funny now. I lurk in a ton of threads and actually enjoy them. But this term is bothering me to the point I'm willing to be flamed to say something about it.

"Janny" is a slur. Period. In my view it is every bit as bad as the N-word. And yet I see it used all the time in Sup Forums and other boards including by some posters I otherwise respect and enjoy interacting with.

I know what the response to this will be. "It's Sup Forums, what do you expect", for one. I don't accept this. Inane is fine. Hateful is not. I've got no problem with taking shit and even a little bit of banter from time to time - basically, stuff happens. I just think that we can do this without crossing the line to hate speech. I was actually very proud of our community that "weeb" has largely replaced "animefaggot", even more so because people have turned it into something funny. I hope we can do something similar here.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading..

Well at least I wouldn't let her wear chokers like that.

op pic makes her nose look jinky as fuck but at least it isn't like this schnozz

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a 16yo girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

in the words of the famous conservative philosopher sarah palin:

you betcha

Jordyn and Lilly have a great nose

nigger cuck pedo fag

kek

>circling the cutest things about her

people know all that already, user

shaves her pussy

hey krukrubro :3

>visible ass pad

D R O P P E D

Wow! Thanks for the pic.

Dude how fucking autistic are you over some pug nosed 5.5? Lmao

At least maisie shitposters have the benefit of the doubt, you're posting an underage girl with nothing better to do with your day

>5.5
She's 5'3" actually.

[citation needed]

>implying

kys my man

>comparing an ugly goblin to JJ

How's it going, leaf scum

any time, bro

Shit taste in music and dress.

Where are the parents?

y-yeah

Why do you suppose that the only way to be parenting is to be a prude overzealous?

>5'3"
did she grow?

pretty gud

you?