Who are the ultimate bad guys of history and give me one good reason that it's not the British?

Who are the ultimate bad guys of history and give me one good reason that it's not the British?

the English should be exterminated and the Scot whores and their bastard children should be enslaved.

this
they are weak subhumans and nature wants to remove them anyway

History is much older than any country-nation that exists today.

>I don't need to learn the local language because brits RULED a bunch of shitholes long ago
lmao

the weak should fear the strong

Depends on the time period

Persians-Greeks-Romans-Mongols-Mongols with WMD's-British-Germans-Soviets

And what about now?

Americans
>put Saddam in power
>support Bin Laden
>Vietnam
>middle east invasions because they fucked the region up previously
>Guantanamo
>still having the death penalty

Bitch the big enemy is still the Russians.

>Russia
>big
Their economy is fucking ruined and their power projection is pathetic.
How many civillians have russians killed compared to the americans since the wall fell? Not a fucking lot.

Hello nigger

The Germans
Reason: They're genocidal.

>Their economy is fucking ruined and their power projection is pathetic.

Then go ahead and invade them.

Power projection =/= military strength

delet
oboba said we're military superpower

But their gear is outdated

I am a Greek

Their gear is outda-

North Korea is probably the evilest cunt to exist in modern times

followed by khmer rouge cambodia.

But they still have nukes, doesn't matter how weak you are, nukes=strength

But the nukes are outdated

The fucks an outdated nuke?

Their hasn't been any improvement in nuclear weapon technology in 30 years. Frankly theirs no point in improving them

Ghe anglos are the first rocs of the judeo anglo saxon alliance which is destroying the world, so yes they deserve to be eradicated

>The most subhuman areas are blue
>This somehow makes us look bad

t. Maginot Line architect

The delivery systems age over time, it's why we are currently renewing our delivery system and submarines

Although I don't really think Russia's nukes are outdated 2bh Just saying how it's possible

>germans
>calling anyone else subhuman

top lel.

Brits are eternal good guys, i thought at this point it was fact
US on the other hand is the worst of the worst, I do hope Russia finally caves in and squishes them like a bug

>I shouldn't have to learn English because fuck you
what

>said the subhuman

Objetive evil country Power Ranking

#1- England (pure evil and hatred towards humanity)
#2- Japan
#3- Russia
#4- France
#5- USA
#6- China
#7- Germany
#8- North Korea
#9- Saudi Arabia
#10- Turkey

>t. ruiner of civilization

>said the ruiner of civilization

The only reason England is even half rich as it is is because they stole the resources from those ""shitholes""

t. abo on centrelink wifi

>t. abo on centrelink wifi

England deserves to be browned. They've caused nothing but pain and suffering world over. Think about it. Nearly every country is reaping what it sowed
>France is blacked to the point where ethnic French are being scared of being outside
>America's trying to build a wall but that won't change the massive amounts of Mexican's inside who have citizenship
>Canada is being CHINKed by the millions. Your average cancuck will never own land in his lifetime
>England has a fucking paki pm
>ethnic Russians are being outbred by their Caucasus counterparts

Meanwhile the soon to be most successful countries of the world are Poland and E. Europe countries who've been fucked over by the niggers I just mentioned above.

I say good fucking riddance to these cretins.

Yeah, I'm sure their wealth has nothing to do with their scientific progress and industrialization.
And what happened between countries ages ago has shit to do with integrating to a country you've emigrated to.

>France is blacked to the point where ethnic French are being scared of being outside
>England has a fucking paki pm

Come now, user. The ANGLO-CELTIC union is there to remove all traces of non ANGLO or CELT peoples from the world, it does us a disservice to call us anything other than Great Britain

>#1- England (pure evil and hatred towards humanity)
go ahead, explain why

>Yeah, I'm sure their wealth has nothing to do with their scientific progress and industrialization.
That brought them ahead but it's not the main source of their wealth.

yea

>it's not their main source of wealth
Source.

is she implying she is an invader?

How many countries did the Arabs invade and take over? How many cultures and people and languages did they not assimilate into their blob? How many slaves did they not take, and still take? Fuck off talking shit about the British Empire, or any European Empire at all, fucking faggots.

>half the world
We invaded the entire world

Yeah, fuck those imperialist pigs. Dirty, evil colonizers.