BAN ANIME DISCUSSION FROM Sup Forums

1. Anime doesn't belong there
2. The only people who talk about anime on Sup Forums are from Sup Forums and are too scared to post on Sup Forums
3. Their taste in anime is absolute dog shit
4. They often ask for recommendations which belong on which means that rules that are enforced on Sup Forums aren't being enforced on Sup Forums

Sup Forums allows enough crossboarders to post non-Sup Forums related threads. Ban these retards who can't find the right board.

but muh anime imageboard

You're not wrong and Sup Forums + /m/ most likely agrees with you

holy fuck
who cares
obviously you did fucking faggot

Anime reaction images are fine

Anime discussion is not

no stop trying to fucking censor us queer fag
Sup Forums is for funposting
fuck off back to re d d i t with your e a r n e s t

outright anime threads=/=okay
mentioning anime in discussion of other related things=okay

But anime is TV. That's like banning the Simpsons because it's a cartoon and should go to Sup Forums

>dude ban the discussion of film and television on the film and television board lmao

Sorry to break it to you, kid, but this isn't Sup Forums. We don't subscribe to some kind of echo chamber of "this thing is bad ban it!!!!" You should go back.

>cowboy bebop
>ttlg
>samurai champloo

Great animes desu

They are, but OP does have a point.

I just watched akira again two nights again. Still looks great.

Also, I hate being Jojo being lumped along all those other shitty Shonen animes. Really hurts my feelings

Jojo is shonen trash though

I suppose you'd prefer if every subject was segregated into their own board and if someone had a slightly new topic then "it" can be "read" on some sort of sub forum, a sub-reddit it you will.

>Their taste in anime is absolute dog shit

all anime is shit. I agree with the post though.

Fix the fucking mod and janitor problem first and everything will get better

Maybe mainstream anime movies (like Ghibli, Akira, Millenium Actress etc) should be okay, but discussion of series should be restricted to Sup Forums

But then again if it's just the occaisonal thread I don't see the problem

>But then again if it's just the occaisonal thread I don't see the problem
2007 to 2013 was the "occasional" thread. Now its almost one every single day asking the same iqlet question which made me finally realize why those retards on Sup Forums have rec threads banned

>spend years shitposting on Sup Forums
>get mad other people are shitposting on Sup Forums
inb4 someone blames Sup Forums

>Princess Mononoke
>Macross Plus
>Patlabor
>shit

literally "discard my opinion as worthless" the post

simpsons should go on Sup Forums

The news channels are shows too(fox, msnwhatveer,cnn) and even those daytime sports shows that go to Sup Forums
should we have all that here as well?

Code Geass and Berserk- masterpieces
Jk no jk

Yes. What do you think they'd push out the oh so important constant threads like...

What do you call this hair style?
Girl on the left says "Hey Faggot, sniff my armpit" What do?
JUST
Not eating fondue at the movie theater
Sup Forums BTFO
How do you rate their body of work?
Bane?
There is literally nothing wrong with this pizza
Mom's Gonna Freak
British """"comedy""""
etc.

You forgot
>what did he mean by ___

I'm glad you agree

Is Gundam Sup Forums tier anime?

ah yes of course although sometime it's legitimate such as

"He got the up side, I got the down side, see there's two sides to every schwartz"

no really I'm dying to know what he meant by this.

Anime discussion is banned on Sup Forums

The occasional thread slips by because no-one really gives a shit and we all move on with our lives. This isn't really a problem.

My problem is once in a blue moon i watch to watch some anime.

But i can't go to Sup Forums because recommend me anime threads get banned and the firs thing that gets posted is some pedo anime

The next problem is Sup Forums is full of pedo's who only post anime about pre-teen school girls.

Its /mlp/ tier shit.

So then where do i go for anime recommendations?

>So then where do i go for anime recommendations?
WOW IF ONLY THERE WAS A BOARD FOR SUCH A THING

Retarded Sup Forumsedditor

Also go back to Sup Forums and take your garbage taste with you

No that's

but i don't want to go onto some request board when i'm asking for recommendations

Read the sticky Sup Forumsedditor

hello OP. First off, Naruto doesn't belong on Sup Forums so Sup Forums and /vg/ are literally the only places you're allowed to discuss it. Try making a Naruto thread in Sup Forums more than once a month, it'll be deleted within 2 hours. Also Sup Forums is pretty much the worst board, it's non-stop edgeposting. Sup Forums is just a better place to discuss things like Dragon Ball. Sure, there's no excuse as with Naruto, but I'd rather talk about it with people who aren't brain-dead idiots obsessed with their elite Sup Forums board culture.

Also Ghibli films are more films than they are anime, that doesn't een belong in your pic.

>implying any of the other animes in your pic are EVER brought up here

>naruto
>animes

No you don't understand
>Request
an act of asking politely or formally for something.
"a request for information"

>Recommendation
a suggestion or proposal as to the best course of action, especially one put forward by an authoritative body.
"the committee put forward forty recommendations for change"
synonyms: advice, counsel, guidance, direction, exhortation, enjoinder, advocacy; More
suggestion, proposal, submission; rider
"the government accepted the advisory group's recommendations"

the action of recommending something or someone.
he selected his staff by personal recommendation"

You see like i said i'm asking for recommendations.

Read the sticky Sup Forumsedditor

see

Go on other websites and look at their recommendations.

Stop with the identifying other boards posts. I can pick out all of your posts because of this. The only boards I use here are Sup Forums and the Naruto general on /vg/ ( ). It's ironic really, if there's anyone that should be on Sup Forums it's you. You'd fit right in with their edgy autism.

I hope maybe five from Studio Ghibili and 3 from Production IG and 2 from Kon can be exempted from the ban.

Naruto doesn't deserve hinata

There's a dozen other sites to post about Naruto though.

like what? I honestly don't know of any, maybe you could recommend some.

Why do i have to do that?

>non-stop edgeposting
More like non stop "____ a cute" "I want to impregnate ______". Then you click on a thread and read it all and it's literally all posts like that.

How is that even discussion?

Autism

Read the /wsr/ sticky

>This board is for:
>Asking for help in finding an image or the source of an image, or more of a certain kind of image.
>Asking for photoshop requests.
>Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to watch, or a new manga or comic series to read.

Pay close attention to that last one Sup Forumsedditor.

>Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to watch, or a new manga or comic series to read.

And yet, "blacked" keeps getting posted.

I still don't want to go their i'd rather put my faith in Sup Forums.

But i find it funny when you complain about anime when gets posted as well as pedo shit on the daily.

To be quite frank i hardly ever see an anime thread on Sup Forums anyways.

I see 5 BLACKED threads for every anime one and since it doesn't pertain to my interest I ignore it. Don't be such a fag.

Because those sites have recommendations generated by actual data rather than self-satisfied smug autists circlejerking in chart threads??

yeah and thats confirmed done by the mods and everyone complains about it yet nothing will happen.

try something else to defend your rejected sensibility

Kill yourself Sup Forumsedditor

>generated by actual data

little to close to home right?

Yes, data as in a collection of other people looking for similar animes you like.

ok so whats one of those sites then?

>I still don't want to go their i'd rather put my faith in Sup Forums.
This board fucking sucks dude. It has very bad taste for the most part, and a lot of people treat it as a garbage can to spam memes and illegal content which contributes to no one taking it seriously. Discussion is a minority. You should at least TRY /wsr/ before disregarding it.

nigga, there are berserk threads daily on Sup Forums
a jojo general
an attack on titan general
and daily opm threads when it was running

the fuck are you talking about

more like OP is afraid to go on Sup Forums

Yeah let me give you an example of the bullshit your peddling

Google mal and Sup Forums anime wiki

stop whining op

Naruto Forums, Reddit Sub-Reddits and things if that nature.

Everything you said is why I am here, and probably everyone else. I don't care about other's opinions or tastes, I just want to shit/waifu/bane-post, find cool obscure stuff and be generally entertained. But the real reason why this whole board and website suck is because of the mods.

>he doesn't know about /wsr/

You've never went shopping online or looked up what other anime voice actors worked on what other anime?

Sorry, post another reaction pic.

Anime is the least of Sup Forums problems. It's easily one of the worst boards on Sup Forums (maybe even the worst) and it's a damn shame.

You have trouble answering direct questions?

Sup Forumsedditors are literally too scared to post on Sup Forums because they know they'll get BTFO because of their entry level taste