What would it take for these idiots to finally turn on Drumpf? Is it even possible?

What would it take for these idiots to finally turn on Drumpf? Is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506
youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI
youtube.com/watch?v=4yN6l7gCNbc
archive.is/z4xfQ
archive.is/APRnB
archive.is/ss9mO
archive.is/oQoMJ
archive.is/2UERB
archive.is/DkvQA
archive.is/6oymn
archive.is/Wo87q
archive.is/rAg7H
archive.is/J5dIV
archive.is/IDnDJ
archive.is/ykYZ2
archive.is/Dyh3v
archive.is/vFjC8
archive.is/D147z
archive.is/uP8K9
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4
archive.is/2kKhp
archive.is/toY5G
archive.is/BIaah
archive.is/2wHxA
archive.is/Fhl4l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't convince somebody in a cult that they are in a cult.

Other examples: BLM, Scientology, Antifa, Islamist Extremism, Hollywood/regressive liberalism

Even if I ate a shit sandwiches... at least it wouldn't be salty.

>Liberal tears
>MAGA
>8 years of pure greatness

So no matter what? Do you have any limits or standards?

There three kinds of supporters of Trump:

1/ People who are attracted to his charisma
2/ People who despise Hillary
3/ People who are disillusioned and distrustful of the establishment.

Trump won the election for more than a few very different reasons. His method for winning the election was unique and effective: He went after each opponent and destroyed them one at a time.

Look at how successful he was.

And now, with the Media generating mass hysteria and with Obama and Hillary colluding to damage Trump's office... those people who voted for him can see very well that their fears of Trump's opponents were justified.

Trump will be elected president again in 2020. His popularity is growing every day. This time around, fewer people will admit to supporting him but more people will vote for him than ever before.

Even some people tried to escape Jonestown when the kool-ade was served...

Like those Paultard faggots.

Of course it is not possible. People didn't vote for Duh' Donald based on his political ideology or what his policies. They voted for him to spite SJW's and to troll the rest of the left. As long as the Dingleberry keeps annoying the shit out of people, his base will love him.

This is why Trump will be president for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS.

The Liberal Left are full of people who think that a tattoo like this is acceptable social behavior.

8. More. Years.

This.

this guy gets it.

Sorry, what's this about collusion? Is that some alternative facts news, or is there some credible evidence? If you're talking about brietbart/jones/hannity nonsense, nevermind.

Basically any self-serving human movement at any period in history. Any idea that's left to fester without criticism will snowball into chaos. The only things that are absolute are the truth and justice.

^This. Totally this.

To be fair, there was a FOURTH reason why Trump was elected. It was because Lady GaGa attended a Hillary Rally dressed as a Nazi.

GaGa then sat outside Trump Tower and cried on camera for 2 days... even though it was HER fucking fault for turning away so many Bernie Supporters who had already been sold out and told to vote for Hillary instead.

This.

Do you really want to bring Trump into a conversation about acceptable social behavior?

Man, hes gonna have that for ever because of 1 politician. Hell have it after everyone forgets about trump and half of people dont even remember him. Not a good decision

>^This. Totally this.

Denial is why Trump won. Your denial that Trump voters are robots without thought. How many people got up that morning, got dressed, ate breakfast and drove to the polling booths before filling in HARAMBE? I think it was something like 22,000 assclowns that did this.

Hahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nobody will ever forget Trump. He has skyrocketed to the worst president ever, and in record time. Nixon will be forgotten before Trump is, and we're just a few weeks in.

TOPKEK!

Bullshit. Hell be forgotton with in 2 election cycles after his presidency.

HAHAHAHA!!! Dead-Man's Switch AHAHAHA!!

Pence is horrible, would be a crap president. But, he has one HUGE thing going for him. He's not Trump.

Herr Leader has accomplished precisely jack shit, and now his Congress looks weak too. By "pure greatness," do you mean "pass zero laws?" Because by that standard, he's doing great.

Trump won because 2016 was a low-turnout election and Republicans win those. If the Democrats run an actual human being in 2020, he has no shot at re-election.

8 years of pure greatness lol. He will be lucky to make it through this year without getting impeached.

You forgot Clinton cult.

Can he do any wrong in your eyes, or nah? What would it take? Anything?

Legitimate criticism of not one but all three branches of government with the interest of the American people =/= Crying like a bitch

Also this is something grandma would post on facebook.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I forgot a lot of things. Jesus you sound like a blogger.

>I know the joke isn't technically about rape being funny but he did say rape in the joke so he's a misogynist now.

Republicans can only win with gerrymandering and voter suppression. They openly admit that.

Of course he could. But what wrong has he done? Besides golf and tweet.

Under. FBI. Criminal. Investigation.

I don't think anyone cares whether or not Trump is a good president. All those motions and acts getting blocked just proves to his supporters that the system is rigged. His popularity in the last Rasmussen Poll showed he's presently more popular than when the election took place with over 58% of respondents stating they agree with everything he's done so far.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506

Man ya'll bitches never learn do you?

They invent ways to escape facts and inconvenoent topics. There is no substance to them really. This meme is truth, sadly.

You still can't answer...

Who? Hillary And Bill? Obama? Is that why he's on the run in a non extradition country right now? Because he got caught with +150 million in cocaine on "The Lady Michelle" his yacht stranded???

>Is that the investigation your talking about???
>Fail Harder Nigger...

Requiring IDs at ballots =\= voter supression.

Not only living in dence cities and suburbs =\= gerrymandering

But lets talk about democrats and their non-proportional media pressence.

Drumpf? Jesus Christ how the fuck have you anti-trump fags not thought of at least 1 catchy slogan yet. By the laws of probability you should have 1, are you meaning to be this retarded

Absolute and utter bullshit. Prove it with a source. You cannot.

Donald Trump and his campaign are under FBI investigation. Kek.

It's spam teams bro...

>Make sure you sage

republicans are generally mean assholes. they are selfish, and think inwards.

having said that, its not their fault. just how their lizard brains are wired.

^^This^^

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI

SANDWICHES

>you: could he do anything wrong in your eyes
>me: of course he could...

Obama is under investigation? Is that what you said?

youtube.com/watch?v=4yN6l7gCNbc

You mad bro?

>"Real Anons" not little posers like yourself are on it ;)

Gee, we were talking about Trump. Are you retarded? We are not, we know who we are talking about. But you cannot address it, so you try to change it to something else. You are weak and void of substance.

Dressing like Michael Jackson? That looks nothing like a nazi uniform.

maybe you should post 100 threads a day and not have a good argument, that would teach em

>passed zero laws

Implying passing more legislation is a good thing

Wrong, wrong, and no, we are talking about Drumpfags being unable to criticize trump no matter what.

Why do you suck soo much cock desu?

>"Gee"
>Fucking faggot!

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Nobody is talking to you lmfao FAGGOT!

"stop him he is making new world order rather difficult"

Just cant admit it, can you? Trump is not perfect, the horror!

ShareBlue

____________ SBG THREADS ______________
archive.is/z4xfQ -3/03/17 SBG Don't Let The Shills Win
archive.is/APRnB -3/03/17 SBG Rekindle The Flame
archive.is/ss9mO -3/03/17 SBG Keep the fire V2
archive.is/oQoMJ -3/02/17 SBG Keep the Fire
archive.is/2UERB -3/02/17 SBG Electric Boogala
archive.is/DkvQA -3/02/17 SBG Untitled (404ed?)
archive.is/6oymn -3/02/17 SBG Fish for Evidence pt 2 (404ed)
archive.is/Wo87q -3/02/17 SBG They Covered it Up
archive.is/rAg7H -3/01/17 SBG Courts Will Be Convened
archive.is/J5dIV -3/01/17 SBG Day of the Rope
archive.is/IDnDJ -2/28/17 SBG The Fire Rises
archive.is/ykYZ2 -2/28/17 SBG Too Many Redpills
archive.is/Dyh3v -2/28/17 SBG Shills on Suicide Watch
archive.is/vFjC8 -2/27/17 SBG Do You Want Total War

__________SOURCE user____________
archive.is/D147z -2/28/17 Source user Part 2
archive.is/uP8K9 -2/28/17 Source user Part 1

__________CTR______________________
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4 - 3/2/17 CTR documents

__________SHAREBLUE______________
archive.is/2kKhp - 3/02/17 ShareBlue Twitter Handles
archive.is/toY5G - 3/02/17 ShareBlue Ties to China

___________ZEROHEDGE_____________
archive.is/BIaah -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article
archive.is/2wHxA -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article

___________MISC____________________
archive.is/Fhl4l -3/02/17 Pakistani IT Shills Tied to Dems

He's so awful he managed to rehabilitate Dubya.

Oh, i get it. You're 12.

All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek! All Hail The God Emperor!! Praise Kek!

I'm never agreeing with you faggots. He honestly is not that bad of a president, despite john oliver, nigger noah and the rest of fake news saying other wise.

Thank you for relief kek

Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD Hillary is NOBODYS President XD

Ausfag here.

Can someone explain to us what this "Sharia Blue" thing means? Google was useless.

Don't need a detailed explanation. Just wondering what it is?

Woooo glad to see the Democrats wasting time shilling on this site.

Hey remember when Hillary Sai she was going to win

You'd eat a shit sandwich on cam if it meant he'd resign, you fucking hypocrite.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!

>Please refer to while saging, ty :)

Beat hillary and bernie you mad fag?

See this is the problem. Dems have no interest talking about the issues and obsess about trump and his every word, tweet, game of golf and supporters.

(Pic Related) Your friends huh? Deposits .02 sheckles...

This was supposed to be for you

>(Pic Related) Your friends huh? Deposits .02 sheckles...

Trump behind closed doors: "Yeah, this election thing is funny as hell. Nobody with a brain in their head would vote for me. Yeah, I got a lot of moron support but there can't be THAT many idiots in this country. C'mon. What do you mean try harder to throw the election? I'm trying everything and look at my numbers, most of the nation actually hates me. It will drive up my ratings on The Apprentice and boost my businesses when I lose." *answers phone* "Alright, how much did I lose by? I got my rage speach ready." *pause* "I what? Wait, that sounds like you said I won. I did?" *hangs up phone and begins crying* "I can't believe America did it. I don't want this job. Resign? Admit it was a hoax? Are you kidding? I'm Donald Fucking Trump. That would kill my image." *bawling* "Now I got to get impeached and I ran as a republican. Republicans can't get impeached"

Ikr, just fuck my shit up fam....we were saying the same thing about "Presidential Nominees" like Hillary Clinton for like 2 years...

>Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD

Being reality-based makes something fake, now? Shouldn't the moniker "fake news" be reserved for things like any of Trump's claims? You know, things that are actually fake?

You watch too much "South Park" and Nigger TV like CNN and MSNBC **Both Discredited Fake News Outlets btw** Thank you Maddow :^

NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD NIGGERS XD

> ITT: so much butthurt from triggered drumpfags
LOL!

>was supposed to be for you

Sharia Blue is about Bill Clinton being a Rapist?

I have a feeling I'm not going to make it through the year without killing some Trump supporters. Seriously.

When unable to defend trump, deflect and derail. I post these threads to trigger this behavior, let them show us what they are made of. :)

No, please refer to & Media spam teams...