Tfw going to cinema

>tfw going to cinema
>tfw mom makes you a snack to sneak in

What a pathetic, sad sack of shit.

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

your mother is a saint

aww

>Dante

least he wasn't eating last nights carry out while mummy was 'seeing her gentleman friends' in the other room

moms who go that extra mile to make their kids lunch cute are the best desu

My mom never did anything like that.
It was more like "do your own lunch I'm not going to spoonfeed you" since age 10.

I ate a ketchup sandwich for lunch every day for two years.

And that's why we're here

Outside food IS NOT ALLOWED

>tfw had to make my own lunch from kindergarten to highschool

>eating that shit

Shit copypasta

>berries

Moms are so cool.

My mom wrote me a whole poem when I left the nest.

>there is no love more pure and unquestioning than the love of a mother for her child
I need to go hug my mom

those are strawberries.

strawberries aren't berries user

>tfw parents chose to have five kids (so know, kill me) and lost parenting potential by the time they got to me

I've bought my own clothes, school supplies, accessories, and most of my food on my own since the 9th grade. They never asked how school was going or tried to fix my shitty body by buying me good food ;_;

I love my mum bros ;_;

>tfw mommy forgets to pack the breast milk

Could be a badass or highly autistic name depending on how you see it. Or you could describe it as being through hell and back, kek

outside food is great

they sound awesome.
Helicopter parents suck ass

Your mom sound like al ultra faggot user, not to mention a corny ass biotch.

They're good people fundamentally but they're not even close to what I need. I don't think I've had anything like what OP has.

>Dante

TFW spanish mom, she made dope food but no gay ass letters. It'd be a burrito wrapped up and thats it. Your mom is a gay faggot op

that's a very masculine (also autistic) handwriting style. obvious your mother didn't write it you fucking faggot.

Someday, your mom will die too.

>mom making a snack
>white
Wew lad no wonder you guys are getting cucked all the time. If you're over the age of 8 and your mom is making you lunch with letters kys

>Dante

This mother deserves that her child is an autistic fuckup

this tqbh

>Strawberries
>berries
What are you going to tell me next, green beans aren't actually beans?

fuuugg ccccuuuute

This makes me miss my mom

Did that slut even iron your movie cape? Or did she spend all the time making those weeaboo snacks for you? Now you're going to be the laughingstock of the theater with a wrinkled cape, dumbass.

>it's a mummy packs a microwave lunch knowing full well the cinema only allows microwave use for couples episode

I get the hint mummy, no need to be this obvious.

ya that mom is badass

I need to be nicer to my mom

>sitting by friend
>"check out what I snuck in."
>pulls and AR 15 out of his jacket

Ayy, lmao

haha

>you just talked to her hours before she passed
>now she's gone

How much money do you make and how's your social life? I have a theory that people who were neglected as children excel in the real world

Note that neglect and abuse are not the same