m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxcwe0zBbZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_Games_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/polska/

Back from another ban lads

>/airlan/

What were you banned for?

Shitposting on /qa/.

I miss pre-Hiro /qa/. At least the /jp/ arrival has made it better than the whole board being delete Sup Forums and remove global rule 15.

Just stopping by to say that Irish accents are lovely.

Atrocious edition.
1/10, 1 point for the é.

I love every single one of you cuties and I wish I could hug you forever, have a great day!

What's the appeal of wading through the shit of nu-/qa/?

>At least the /jp/ arrival has made it better than the whole board being delete Sup Forums and remove global rule 15.
I don't understand.

>I don't understand
The janny on /jp/ was shit so some of the users there moved to /qa/, turning it into a mixture of /jp/ lite and 2D/random, which is better than /q/ 2.0.

>turning it into a mixture of /jp/ lite and 2D/random
Huh, I had absolutely no idea such a thing had happened. When did this occur? I haven't been on /qa/ in ages.

It's basically anime/random now.

Mods have abandoned it entirely.

>Mods have abandoned it entirely.
Then how did you get banned? (presuming that you are the guy that got banned)

idk, they just felt trigger happy on that particular day.

Well, I just had a look at a few threads over there. That's some old school shitposting. Sort of refreshing in it's own way.

Does frogweeb appreciate this sexual harassment?

Love you too

the wound on my arm is coming close to stopping bleeding.
looking forward to not needing plasters anymore.

Get well soon.

saxons BTFO by russians
thanks fella
it's more of a nuisance than anything. it's annoying having to use so many plasters though, especially with arm hair and all.

forgot pic

Just woke up properly.

get a job

Go away mam.

I only want what's best for you

NEETs can't get jobs where I live.

Then move

>rural displacement and urbanisation

Where do I get money to move if no jobs?

go cut some turf

No turf where I live.

i hereby revoke your bogger license

Absolutely no plans for today. Or ever.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxcwe0zBbZQ

Go watch a movie

Make some then ye fucking clown

How do Neets even survive? Why haven't you all starved to death yet?

When you don't move a lot you can survive on very little.

Unfortunately, this country is a massive welfare state. We have very high taxes, very high social welfare rates and, because this is such an incentive for people to be lazy parasites, very high unemployment. A percentage of the massive amount of taxes paid by the honest working man are given away to parasitic NEETs. It is abhorrent and this country is a perfect showcase of exactly why social welfare should be abolished.

Literally the only thing stopping more people from claiming dole is that it's a massive pain to fill out the forms. At least it teaches Nigerians to read English.

As a NEET myself (I'm actively looking for work) I don't know how I haven't died of boredom yet.

I bring the dog out for like 6 walks now just to kill time

>Very high unemployment

Its 7.1% lad. That's too bad

>believing the official numbers
lad...

>being this deluded
go back to Sup Forums

>I bring out the dog 6 times
Well at least you qre a good dogowner

>nearly a tenth of the country is unemployed

I suppose its another lie being fed to us by the interdimensional vampiric child molesters then?

Nah those lads are sound.

post more megumin

How can you say this is high when we don't even know what Ireland's natural rate of unemployment is? All you can do in this case is compare it to other western european rates and then make some sort of judgement

You lads watching Ireland vs Wales tonight?

What exactly was it that happened in 2008-2009?

>Watching soccer

Recession.

What age are you?

>He deleted it
My sides.

What's your problem with it

>Not watching divegrass
>Not even watching virtual divegrass with meme players

the 'chon cup is pretty good fun

What'd he say?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_Games_Europe
>2016 division A
>Winner:Luxembourg
HOW WILL OTHER MAINLANDERS EVER RECOVER?

Not telling you.

how many euroshekels did that one cost?

Congrats on winning a sport officially played in only 15 other countries and you didn't have to compete against an Irish team, must be great for Luxembourg to finally win at something.

Where are you importing your players from, Luxembro? Based on my admittedly limited knowledge of European GAA, France is the only country where the proportion of locals making up the GAA teams is greater than 50%.

Wish I could go back to when I was 16 and do the opposite of every decision I've made since then.

It's not too late. You can still join THE NATIONAL PARTY.

we won the tour the france some times
Take a guess
Your problems have probably started even further down the line

>tfw almost every decision you've ever made has been the wrong one
Just gotta cling to those handful of correct decisions as proof that I'm not completely retarded.

>Take a guess
Poland?

Would there be many Irish ex-pats in Luxembourg though? As in, enough to make the GAA team strong?

>tour the France
whew

know that feel lad

my life peaked when I was 16

been downhill all the way since

>we won the tour the france some times
Congrats on the drug use, steroids common over there or just the sporting elite?

Are Scots whiter than Irish?

tfw had an absolutely shit time as a kid
tfw the only way to go was up
tfw feeling better than ever
Feels good, a bhuachaillí

>tfw I know I'd still screw everything up

>my life peaked when I was 16
Jesus, now that I think of it, 16 was actually the high point of my life in terms of achievements and happiness too. From then on it has been nothing but a steady decline as my decision-making abilities degraded significantly.

Yes.

>tfw the only way to go was up
I remember thinking that, then it got worse.

>tfw my life has been going down the shitter since I was 4 years old

Teach me your ways, master.

You're still 16 feck off

I mean Irish immigrants don't make up a significant percentage of the population but I used to know some 2nd or 3rd generation Irish,but most of the Irish that move here nowadays are EU officials and not so much people falling for the "yes yes come here goy I bet you earn more here than at home yes yes" scam
Friend of mine did tell me that the Irish in the capital do outnumber the English (who also are quite scarce)

Well, our lives may be going down the shitter, but we can take comfort in knowing that we are red-pilled enough to be aware that the world is going down the shitter too.

Wait, that's not really comforting at all.

Whingey bitches

>tfw wasn't born in 410 ad

What did you lads do today? You DID go out on a Friday, didn't? Even f just for a walk it is always good to get fresh air and soak in the sun.

>doing nothing and making mistakes at the same time

At 16 my life sucked.

Why don't you actively try to make things better instead of masquerading as a woman on the internet?

>tfw can't taste my e-cigarette anymore

what a waste of 60 euro

>the all yanks are swiss meme again

he's a sad cunt is why