This moive was fo fucking disgusting, it was like watching a black horror film...

This moive was fo fucking disgusting, it was like watching a black horror film. Fuck everyone involved in this piece of shit movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LqBI6CVK9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you kidding? it was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=5LqBI6CVK9s

>It didn't make me feel good so it was bad!

that was the point

>she'll never have a shot at winning the oscars again

it gets even worse when you consider it was the once in a lifetime role for her to get an oscar.

oh well, at least monique made it.

I'm black and I had a better time sitting through Goodbye Uncle Tom than Precious.

Shit made me too uncomftarble.

To close to home?

Nope far from it.

Well I am so desperate for something to watch I am going to go ahead with this.

it was like a tom&jerry episode but instead of a cat getting tortured in hilarious over the top ways it was a fat black girl.

lmao

Kek, that's pretty spot on tbph.

What does she look like nowadays? I heard she lost a lot of weight.

She has a sex scene in Grimsby.

the writer ended up directing Violet & Daisy so go fuck yourself OP
he's an awesome dude

And then the book's sequel has her die of AIDS, and her son become a rapist.

SO BEAUTIFUL

If I had a gif of her running with a bucket of chicken my life would be complete.

BRUH SHE A FAT THOT

I thought they stopped filming in Panavision?

That movie had some funny scenes lol. Stealin dat Chicken! lol

It made me sick that this was considered a positive movie. It was like an inspirational movie about a kid with downs or autism except it was about an entire fucking race living at the bottom of the US.

The worst was every single person of her race taking advantage of the system while she (a normal black person) was too stupid to ever amount to anything besides leeching off of government handouts.

It wasn't sad because "oh no, she's trying her best, she could be so much more". It was sad because "this entire class of people will deteriorate into a pre-written language society without your generous tax dollars preventing a human rights crisis as they starve to death waiting for checks"

this.

>She has a sex scene in Grimsby.
Link please?

She has a hilarious sex scene in Empire too

Guess what the reaction was like on Twitter

I wonder how much money she's contributed to inner city kids after she got rich off of her story. Something tells me, not much.

>"So great we get to see a none thin African-American women enjoying her body." #CurrentYear #Diversity #EndFatShaming

Was I right?