I'm going to be with my judy girl someday. She's really good and I love her a lot

I'm going to be with my judy girl someday. She's really good and I love her a lot

What do you think about that?

kill yourself

Say whatever you want boi she's mine.

I know you're wanting someone like her, or even her herself but fuck off she's mine

She loves me too, in a way you don't understand. You can try but you won't get it. It's sad but that's just how it goes sorry

She really is the best

I think it is kind of sad that you are putting these emotions onto a fictional character.

It makes me a little sad that you're sad. I mean, I'm happy and she's happy. So the only one feeling bad in this situation is you, I wish it wasn't so but you're just gonna keep pitying me. It's fine though her and I are very happy because we love each other! It's a very nice feeling, I hope you get there someday too!

She's such a go getter

After our 'special night'

The night I seriously said "I love you" for the first time

But she's only an idea, so unless you are one of those tulpa guys, she doesn't feel anything. Even if you're a tulpa guy, it's still just part of your mind you've assigned another personality.

Our first beach trip. Couldn't put the camera down, she just looked too good!

But I don't understand why this is 'bad' or sad' to you. I'm very happy like this. And if she is just an idea, than she is whatever emotion I'd like her to be correct? I prefer her to be happily in a relationship with me. I don't need pity because we're happy together and pity should be reserved for people that feel bad.

Don't get me wrong if you like pretending to be with an anthropomorphized bunny go on ahead. I just can't help thinking that this comes from some sort of loneliness that you can't alleviate in real life.
But don't take my words as gospel, I've never understood the appeal of waifus.

When you meet a girl in real life who makes It weird to talk, makes your heart jump, and your body shake that's someone you should talk to. Maybe ask her out.

Sometimes it happens with girls trapped behind a screen. I'm not going to lie and say it's perfect. Judy isn't real in a sense, but I get those same feelings from her, and when I make her real she eventually comes to love me too. We work really well together and we're happy. That's why we don't need pity. I'm not lonely, I've found a, albeit non-traditional, way and I'm making it mine.

I love her and she loves me, and it works quite well.

Her first day of 'advanced force' I can barely ask her about her work now that she's FBI

Post penetration or leave!

We still garden together. Even when she's away I make special sure that the carrots grow best they can because she loves them. When she gets home from her missions I love to welcome her with a giant basket of them!

It's funny, you wouldn't expect her to be into costumes but she gets into them. She just loves outfits, it's her way to explore herself, which I really love

Here, post penetration.

We don't usually get into our sexy time stuff but here's a little bit of it

More of us getting into it

I love her getting into it though, she's so beautiful. Every part too.

She had just gotten off of work. Really stressed, so we got into it right then and there

It might just be me being stuck on my own perspective. I've tried falling in love with someone I had no chance of actually being with before. What I got out of it was yearning and heartache. I also came to the conclusion that I had thrown my emotions on the idea of a person, instead of the actual person. This kind of made me feel safe because an idea can't reject me, but a real person can. The problem was that an idea couldn't take me in and make me feel loved either.
Once I got tired of feeling like I was in love all on my own, I started taking risks with actual people instead. Because being potentially rejected or accepted, hurt less than pre-rejecting myself and living in my fantasies.
That is really how I view waifus, if you can get something else out of it, that is good for you though.