Sup Forums I have a question. Over the decade I have seen Sup Forums pull off epic trolls...

Sup Forums I have a question. Over the decade I have seen Sup Forums pull off epic trolls. I've seen us troll feminists into free bleeding, becoming transracial, microwaving iPhones, etc.

But here is the ultimate question could Sup Forums troll feminists into having sex with us.

Hear me out, its not as crazy as you think.

Feminist doublethink makes no sense and we have seen them fuck their way into the tech industry. However it has not worked as they planned and less people identify as feminist than ever.

They are already trained to use sex as a weapon, have no standards, and not feel shame for their actions

Would it be possible to make the argument that "look feminists, we have won over the people in power, but the problem is there are too many people rebelling because they think its cool. In their heart they don't really believe what they say, but they go against the status quo. We need to begin doing more than just demonstrating. This is a war. We have to make sacrafices" pt 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Tppg8
discord.gg/Ps3F5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest or kek

I can't decide yet

You have my atention.

You want to smash someone like that? A femenazi? Jeez OP you must be desperate AF

How would it be double thunk up to make sense to feminists?
>Look we need to make sacrafices. Our rights and lives our at stake and getting people on power inside only means people replace it with something worse.
>We need to win over the masses. Not every single one, but a majority.
>Our vaginas are our strength. We need to actively hunt the mamoth. We need to find the trolls, we need to have sex with them.
>We can't just pull rape claims on them. Look, you may win a small battle if you say he raped you, but you just turned every single person he knows against the cause for life. Online friends, gamer friends, family, co workers, etc.
>We need to show them feminism can be fun and benefit them as well.
>Try for 3somes first and foremost. It is easy to convince the woman to be into feminism before the man, and in a 3some the pussy has all the power.
>Once you have had a couple 3somes under your belt, begin trying to track down trolls or troll like people.
>Have sex with them. Don't go past your limits but get as close as you can.

Doing a part 3... to be continued...

>You will have to dress to attract men. Don't think of it as a tool of oppression think of it as going to war and putting on your armor
>Once you have sex with them talk with them. Remember slow and gradual. You want them to LIKE feminism
>Find common ground. If you disagree or get stuck on a triggering point, laugh but feel free to disagree (politely though. If you get too upset you will ruin it)
>Then fuck them until they agree. You will see it change slowly in a way words never could
>They will fight for us on the chans. They will come with you to events you invite them to (just be sure to fuck them into not attacking before hand)
>Remember we can smash the patriarchy!
>But we need to be sneaky.

how about we go on tumblr, make a post saying how autistic people feel left out and that feminists feminists can help them feel better by fucking them, pretend to be autistic then they have been fucked by a user.

This is genius

You mean the landwhales. Some one has to harpoon them. Someone will harpoon them.

But thats not who I'm talking about. I'm talking about 19-20 year old college sophmores who have been indoctrinated and just believed in the cause.

I see 3 outcomes from this.
>Feminists become disillusioned and stop being feminists because it is clear what is happening.
>The weak chan tards do get converted. Honestly who cares if they do. But if it happens on mass scale that would be scary and open pandoras box
>It becomes a branch of feminism that some feminists embrace. It gets memed into reality

sauce?

The how is the big if.

Part of me believes that a fake feminist blog that talks about successfully converting guys (in a district that is gonna switch red to blue no matter what is done) may get attention.

I also think what you are saying may work, except they are already under an onslaught of sex shame crap. You also need to make it clear no normies from craigs list ads or muh dick tyrone niggers. you want the chan tards.

cont.

You also would have lots of bloggers and jew tubers saying stuff like 'yeah if you fuck me I'll identify as a feminist' have them reach goal. Organize it. Push for goals that are simple but make them feel like they won and their vagina made it happen.

Que the vagina mantra of how holy the pussy is.

Have them have sex to fund planned parenthood. Or fucking for planned parenthood would be a genius troll that I think would be effective

Cont.

Actually that would probably be very effective as a method. Convince them Trump is going to kill planned parenthood. We not only need to save them with money, we need to change peoples minds.

Convince them that republicunts are sexually not uptight. To fuck for planned parenthood and sacrafice their bodies to keep the next generations bodies alive.

Show them birth control can be wonderful by letting them nut inside you without having a baby.

Flip their women over by having threesomes so that they will continuously keep that feminist support. In a threesome the women have all the power and you will feel empowered.

I want to hear what OP has to say...

cont.

Make them donate 100, 200 even a 1000 to planned parenthood, and make planned parenthood an issue that MEN HAVE TO CARE ABOUT.

Then some hashtag like #PlannedParenthoodEffectsAll with pics of guys who gave personal money to planned parenthood because of the or donation codes.

Accuse feminists who talk bad of this as slut shamers and do nothings who haven't raised any money.

And if they had raised money ask them how many people they converted to their side.

At this point the troll op writes itself

Any other ideas ya'll have kicking around in your head?

I said it here

Guy isn't 100% wrong, however the best part of this is we're not part of their retard ideology. We CAN say no.

That said, someone will be desperate enough to say yes. There are a few college sophmore converts that are still dickable before the cancer of feminism hits stage 4 and they are the most easily influenced

I actually once convinced an SJW type sex with a condom wasn't cheating on her b/f because the skin never touches and was no worse than the massage I was giving her.

Thoughts, ideas, good idea, bad idea.

Keep in mind there is one flaw, this could actually work and blow up in our faces.

To elaborate more, once this box is opened guys will write hand written letters to senetors and cogressmen for pussy. Sure, why not. Sure, I'll ask for whatever crazy bullshit you are campaigning for right now.

But all this assumes they will make no real change or get flipped themselves.

If enough people do it and feminists flip enough over, then we could end up with a sweeden situation of weak pussy fuck boys who do what their pussy masters tell them.

What it comes down to; a feminists desire to stick with her ideology and actually discomfort herself to make a real change (when in reality femicunts only do self indulgent art projects for attention) and a trolls willingness to stick to his values even if betraying them means easy pussy.

Its hard to say which would give first. I'm pragmatic, but sweeden exists for a reason...

Actual feminist here. This is an asinine idea and your writing suggests you're either 12 years old or incredibly stupid.

Only realistic outcome is (1) infighting among feminists on social media which in turn (2) makes some normies more annoyed by feminists. That suits your goals as a troll I guess so carry on.

You guys interested in fleshing this out more and getting as many Sup Forumstards on board as we can?

I think it could start small. Throw the idea around as fucking for planned parenthood. Have a tumblr account say they had sex with a guy who disagreed with her that planned parenthood was his responsibility.

She had a 3some with him and his gf. He nutted inside her. Afterwards she explains that it would of destroyed their relationship if she had to have the baby.

Make it sound like she completely 180'd them.

Then get the racts from internet when it goes viral. Give femicunts a second to get it.

Just say its the right of women to fuck as many people as they want and not be shamed. Throw in a hashtag lile #NotAshamed. Then say something like its wrong for men to deny a girl sex because of her appearance. The rest is up to you to be in the right place at the right time.

>infighting among feminists on social media

How is a shitshow where feminists give us hours of entertainment not a net positive?

The only thing I'm scared of is if it works. Men will do crazy stupid shit for pussy.

Also Tits or GTFO bitch!

That would work short term and would be funny to get in a trend.... But I'm talking long game and real sex.

Women already harp on about a womans right to fuck how many people they want. That could go along with the op though.

My only real concern is again, turning Sup Forums tards in to feminazis for pussy. I'm thinking this might be pandoras box.

I like. Need to work more on the idea of eschewing guys who they would categorize as normal threesome material.
> Villanaize Chad/Tyrone to better win over chan/troll types and help shift their views. Chad/Tyrone are not political enough and threesomes with them will only reduce the credibility of the whole project, we (fems) need to convert deep thinkers.

>Also generally speaking Chad/tryrone will simply catalog it as "mug big dick" and move on, they are too simple and entitled to pussy to be swayed by it. Find the quiet "nice guys to fuck" look at that recent school shooting, nice guys feel disenfranchized over lack of pussy and that's a vulnerability. They are succeptable. If they are shy and have a waifu pillow, then an ounce of pussy will go miles where if they play lacrosse/hoops they won't give a fuck.

While I agree with everything you said...
>lacrosse
Really? Where do you live that lacrosse is a big thing and/or a respectable sport?

Agree 100%

>Villanize Tyrone type cause they're niggers and niggers already vote the way you want.

>Villanize Chad types because they are already converted allies.

>100% spot on with 'intelectual types' but emphasise not english majors or womyns studies majors.

>Make it convert over Trump voters.

I think threesomes could be worked in as a plus but it has to be stacked on. You are right though, working it in right away everytime would be a dead give away.

high school

You hit the nail on the head. The demographic that needs to benefit from this is TRUMP SUPPORTERS. They must be convinced that they can sway your opinion by having sex with you and assert intellectual dominance over the "inferior Trump supporters"

But what state/country?
Where I come from, Texas but now live in Alaska, lacrosse has never been a big thing.

>Traditional 1 on one relationship is the first thing feminists must break if we want to truly be free. In a 1 on 1 relationship society has given lent the power, they have an undeniable biological advantage, get paid more, get more respect. By teaming up in relationships women take back the power. Long term threesomes provide feminists the chance to over power, out earn, and out perform men.

>If it were taken to the other extreme, two male partners and one female...

For my cuck Sup Forumsros

>...you have once again removed the balance, society has so carefully set up, a woman controlling two men holds the power. They earn and work for her. Sex is a bonding tool in that relationship, these FEMS can increase their power by bringing other FEMS in and out at will. Controlling their men with a stream of pussy and shut it off at the slightest mis-step, slowly getting them in line and being fulfilled however she desires.

Rich people sport for Abercrombie types

I like you kiddo. Lets continue.

What do you think the most effective method would be.

Tumblr user with uniques that works as a sleeper for a while then tells a story?

Random angry feminists talking shit to a single feminist until she fucks a trump guy?

Random stories popping up saying that women convinced other guys by doing this and that if we could only signal boost and organize it could change the world?

All 3?

Yano, this would be rape.

fucking idiots.

This. Sorry guys, but you're talking about turning Sup Forums into white knight central. Ishiggydiggymyniggy

Source?

Interesting.

As I said earlier. I do worry that this could actually work.

A say focus on pathos, not logic. But I like where you are thinking.

The 2 girls 1 guy is all about the power dynamic. Double think them into thinkng that power dynamic is in their favor and this is exactly why we see so many femicunts in BDSM groups (cause they think being degreaded is empowering).

The same could be done with 3 way sex.

for me CT. It's a thing in new england

3somes are just multitasking. MMF = 2 guys for the price of 1. FFM = either double the conversion power for a particularly hard to crack mark, or converting a man and a girl who has internalized all that patriarchy.

>is would be rape.
>fucking idiots.

Tits or gtfo slut. No speaking while men are talking cunt. You were dumb enough to think femen is really about power and not fit bitches showing us their tits. You will fall for this too in time.

>. Sorry guys, but you're talking about turning Sup Forums into white knight cent

You aren't wrong. This is what scares me. It could legit work. I don'tknow if this pandoras box SHOULD be opened.

There is a likelyhood Sup Forums would bend over for easy pussy instead of stick to their guns.

Look at how pussified Sup Forums is now.

Enjoy prison, your shitty attempts at rape will get you forcibly raped by men like me.

Some 3some reddit. Its one of the top images

Either you are retarded or retarded

also gay

lolololololol Did I word rape you you dumb cunt?

Is this cyber violence? Are you triggered by your own stupid doublethink that you realize this could work?

Multi pronged approach. Need multiple personas. Tumblr with some fleshed out FB/insta accounts backing them, private 100-700 bot friends, 3-5 public profile pics.

Work it in as a conversation back and forth discussing wage gap. Talk about how men use higher earnings AND physical power to control. Work in as joke threesome relationship. Bring up dudes love theesomes that's bullshit. Counterpoint, the kind of guys we want to fix never see that. They would putty. Jock types/hotties wouldn't work, cause "I would anyways ;)" "much sexual liberation" but nerdy nice guys would be perfect!

Random stories about couple convinced to support PP after wild night with a girl. Wife wasnt into it but girl really seduced her right in front of husband. They got it on, no birth control cause "they were married". This might be a gloat story from a Fem since no Hetero couple would admit this. Just make couple page from as trump supporters then throw in the PP support late in their timeline. Slight mention of common club/geo area as femslut.

I can't get enough FFM 3somes. Get me horny as fuck. Nothing better than cumming in 2 girls.

You again have a point. I like the way you think. I'm debating if we should start a discord to seriously plot

Would if be better if we coordinated or if we free for all randomed. Tried telling a story of convincing a Trump supporter to back planned parenthood to make it on a feminist cunts youtube channel to get a discussion going?

I think all stories should start with 'this person voted trump but was not all proud about it. They defended their choice on things that effected them, and cared about others (hence why i didn't tell him to fuck off and die) but could not rationalize voting outside of their own interest as each vote is supposed to represent their own interest.

Just pointing out the obvious really.
Your fail to troll has been noted, been here for 10 years.... You have no idea.

Go buy some flowers for your mum, stop being wastes to the world with your sociopath selfishness. Sup Forums was never about this.

First time on in the past 4 years, and i'm actually disappointed how fucking stupid you all are.
Have nice lives.

>Have nice lives.

Tits or GTFO. Get the fuck off our Sup Forumsoard and never come back.

Be sure to drink some bleach and die on the way out will ya?

Bad spelling, phone keyboard...

Need to get these accounts to develop online credibility in the fem online world, develop real friends etc. before going balls deep. 2-3 month operation minimum. FB/Insta are just covers, only friend connections online are through Tumblr. If we wanted to go full retard there are a few very passible traps here on /b we try could enlist for help, they might get off on the idea. Also need to target some feb celebs with FB/insta, "likes for their feminist bullshit. People with a voice, (who was that weird chick from "girls" who fingered her little sister?) bottom line is we need Jenny McCarthy level retarded celeb to latch on to this, and push it as a quiet yet important agenda. Break 1 on 1 relationships, best way is MFF threesomes, most succeptable. State that it has to go beyond Mormon desperate but equal style, man is still in control. Only by all having sex together do the women hold power.

You must have the downs, this thread was never about rape you fucking mongoloid

>man is still in control

My nigga.

I think Traps would be perfect for 2 reasons.
>If they get found out it doesn't matter because Traps are now women too and it will cause mischeif and disrupt femicunts
>Traps like to roleplay and generally like mischief.

We definately need some dedicated people. Do you think we should talk to Sup Forums and see if they wanna fuck with them?

Sup Forums maybe too lazy for a long con of this level.

Need all here to carefully read all that was said above and here:

Use it in their own separate narrative story. Write it out, plan a timeline for all your posts. No more than 2-3 personas per person (gets unmanageable really quick)

Be sure to use VPN/hide your ip for your personas and not use blatantly obvious pictures (best to take them yourselves of friends/relatives, remember you only need 3-5) rest can be inspirational bs. Make your home area far away from the people you take pictures from.Don't go full retard with this right away, I'm envisioning a 2-3 month pre-operation (name ideas?) to set up the accounts. This HAS to be subtle.

Bottom line, don't get caught. It'll kill the whole thing.

Pol would be good, need to ensure we get anyone on operation "FLYING PUSSY" to understand the point and harden the troops. The more hardcore trump trolls we can make the more targets we will have for the FEMs to go after

Someone should start a kik group to manage the chaos

>Name Ideas?

Why that is my specialty.
>Conversion
>Him4Her
>Empathy
>The Awakening
>Power-grab
>Education
>Persuasion
>XX (chromosone reference)

Thoughts if that is good?

Discord is better, don't trust phone only aps.

What is most secure. Keep in mind this could be infultrated. I can think of stuff away from it but.

Again, I also worry that this may be pandoras box. this could turn many men in to beta cucks and possibly turn the west into sweeden.

Way better than my internal op name.

How about XXy re-enforces dominance of female chromosomes (look girls can science too!)

Or Teaching EmpathXXy

Breaking the xY Mold - (too deep?)

I like The Awakening - has a very straight edge ring to it

Naw don't think so, Chad and Tyrone will still have our backs XD

I'm a soft skills guy, I do planning/synchronization, not tech can someone assist with dischord? Need to closely monitor participants, 3-5 run op, and push info out to teams through direct contact with 3-5. Should be more than enough to do the trick but small enough to validate faggots and Sup Forumstards

>XXy
This one is perfect. Emphasizes the goal of flipping autists, uses symbolism which bitches love, gives false sense of empowerment.

>EmpathXXy
Too far. The Womyn stuff turns off most bitches and is enough to have them tune out and is a dead giveaway for troll signalling

>The Awakening
We could have 2 hashtags and it works well with XXy. They compliment each other. Bitches like that

Dischord name d4rkp1t

I'm soft skill too. However hard skill wouldn't be needed. Any femicunt who stumbled accross this will think we aren't serious and it won't work.

We don't have to be hard. This don't require hacking or 1337 computer science III style stuff, only people smart enough to fool a feminist. In other words, any idiot on Sup Forums

Dickcoard name BenGarisonDidNothingWrong

shall we open a dickchode serve for chat?

Requirement for entry to discord- still not familiar enough to start one and manage participants...

Looking for 3-5 cocks to plan and run this, recruit some worker bees and execute

Yes

Yeah, I'm not posting my dick to get into planning my own op.

By all means though, If you wanna take over and keep it secure I will definately support you.

Exif data can be scrubbed from person who doesn't know how to scub exif data. WE don't wanna do that. That is first step to getting caught.

See I should not be running this, need creative team and tech team... I'm still in but fml when this goes sideways XD

I made a discord server so we can discuss this thoroughly.

discord.gg/Tppg8

Think more soft skill. We don't have to be 1337 hackers on steriods and even if we get found out who cares. It's just a bunch of fags trolling feminists. Whats new? At worse it is outrage porn for a day

One thing is once admin of Diksqoahrd chat should control dikschaorqd. No one should give away their accounts accept when one is made initially. Its up to admin to keep track.

discord.gg/Ps3F5

This secure enough?

Or we could keep it disorganized, need one volunteer to share thread with POL and a few others here to execute...

I mean if someone wants to run a tracer then yeah, its in secure. But at the end of the day its Sup Forums being Sup Forums.

It also may end up benefitting them

Nothing will get past the fact that the majority of Sup Forums users are physically hideous.