Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time. i've thought about agreeing with someone beforehand that he can hit on her and i'd do nothing to stop it if she went for it. i'd love to hear what you guys would want to do to her, or how you'd convince her to "cheat" (yes this is a repost)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spider-Man thread now

i would love to wreck her ass

She's pretty but those degenerate tats are going to relegate you to niggers and hillbillies, unless your into that kind of thing of course

why her ass specifically ? and do you think you could get her to cheat ?

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

I would rape her face so hard

What state do you live in OP?

I'd fuck her and send you pics of her eating my cum

we're from Europe, so i'm afraid it won't work, would be so hot though.

to show dominance. to watch her wiggle around and try to get away but that wouldnt happen. and you get to look into her eyes as im ripping her ass in 2.

where in europe, i might give you guys a visit this summer

where in europe?

Pls be south Europe

Damn, I'm certain that I could get her to ride my cock.

I always make girls eat my cum if she is cheating. They go back to their husband or boyfriend with a load in their stomach and just thinking about it makes me hard.

we're from belgium

that would be pretty hot, though i'd love to see how far she'd go in front of me, if i'm not there i'd love to get pictures sent though, how do you think you could convince her to cheat ?

that would be amazing, i'd love to see her face while someone used her however he wants

living near there and used to model..
do you have kik? its easier to talk there :)

FR here, I would fuck her so roughly while recording all to send to you

Cuck posting has gone too far

no kik unfortunately but i will post this to get some more comments going, how would you convince her ?

i'd love that. hope this inspires you, wwyd ?

I know that being a "cheater" myself, everyone has the capacity to. I grew up thinking I'd never ever philander and I've fucked at least 15 people besides my spouse.

She looks like a good lay so I would have a fun time meeting her alone in a bar and convincing her to come back to my hotel room.

Want to piss on her teeth

just loook like dirt with all that shit all over her body.

Youre a beta little faggot. This bitch is prime and deserves alpha cock in her life. You are truly not worthy. I genuinely hope you die

Hey medebelg
Heb je dit ooit besproken met haar, of is dit een fantasie waar ze niets van weet?

ze weet er nog niets van, maar het is een fantasie die ik nu al meer dan 2 jaar heb

what would you definitely want to do with her if you could ?

why are you so mad ? if you could seduce her i'd let you fuck her, but seeing your response i'm guessing you can't and it frustrates you that a "beta little faggot" could

When did she get fat?

Je hebt in ieder geval geluk met je wijf
Zou wel opletten met die cuck fantasieën
Straks doe je het en loopt ze gwn telkens rond te neuken

ja, het is een risico, dat is deels waarom ik er nogniet over gesproken heb. moest jij de kans hebben, wat zou je met haar willen doen ?

denk dat meer de vraag is op dit moment, wat wil je niet doen met haar? :D

kan ik inkomen, maar moest je maar 1 plek kunnen kiezen waar je kan klaarkomen, wat zou het zijn ? zou graag wat details horen.

hope this inspires

over haar hele gezicht liefst...

Hoe oud zijn jullie eigenlijk en van waar?

beide 23, we wonen in west-vlaanderen

you don't really wanna see her get fucked, you just wanna see another man's dick up close without someone calling you gay.

Lachen, ook van W-vl en ik ben 21

I'd get her into nothing but her panties as soon as the door closed. Her tits are amazing, I'd make her choke on my cock while I played with her pussy and got her panties wet. Then I'd rip them off and feed her her own juice.

this is some fucking bait right here, lolz, prolly some troll faggot posting pics for some dumb reason..

if not, this is totally her posting her own shit trying to find a date..

either way, you wanna see her get fucked, go find a moslem neighborhood and let the boys there have at her.. jesus dude.. the fuck? you know europe is full of that ghetto moslem trash that will rape anything, especially treat that bitch like an oni hole and have her ragdolling about while fucking every orifice because "moohamhead" said they could do that to your women.

das toevallig, denk je dat je haar zou kunnen overtuigen ? vraag me echt af hoever ze zou gaan zolang ik gewoon niet protesteer

where would you end up cumming ?

she likes it rough but i'm not going to let her get actually raped

I'd feed her my cum. I cum a lot so her mouth would be close to filling up.

I always make sure they show me is in their mouth, it is so hot that I can cover twice from it sometimes.

She would swallow it all and be happy she finally got fed by a real man.

Betwijfel het eerlijk gezegd, ben niet echt de meest aantrekkelijk kerel, ben mager en nogal nerdyish i guess?