Be me

> Be me
> 23, male , white af
> Don't take drugs, drink sometimes
> No friends because hates ppl, not social at all
> No job because there is nothing where i live, i have a high degree in electrics and electronic shit
> 6/10 gf, pretty sure she cheat on me
> Parents dies in a car crash one year ago
> Live alone in my flat, in the dark, never see the fucking sun
> Lot of money that i spend on video games and instant noodles and rent + other shit
> Shitty health, lot of disease, diying is near if i don't cure that, but i totally don't care
> Never smile, never cry, never fear, never angry, no mercy, like a rock
> Play vidia, lurk and share shit here, fap at animu or good busty girl

I'm just here, alone. Waiting for my last trip.

Why do you post this?
Seems like you do feel lonely.

Depression is real my friend

Just want to spread this shit out of my chest
Lot said speak about your problems can help you

Are you unhappy with your life? I can talk to you about it if you want. I've been in the same place you have op... I used to be pretty sick physically and mentally and didn't have anyone to help me, but I got out of it by myself and I am thankful for life every day.. I know it sounds corny but that's just how I feel

Please do

>other shit ?
>Shitty health vitamin supplements

OP here
Yep unhappy with my life

Op life may suck rn but you just have to make life your bitch. Make your deceased parents proud and get back on your feet and do your best

send me ur steam nick. i will play some games with you ^o^

OP here, >other shit ?
Internet, phone stuff like that

>Shitty health vitamin supplements
Vitamin can't cure kidney troubles

nigger

I know I must do that but I can't

Sry i'm not let my steam nick here

where do you get your income from

Life insurance and inheritance

What Part of your life makes you the most unhappy and makes you unmotivated to make it better man? You sound like you're pretty set financially and you have a high degree, so you'all be able to support yourself. Also I'm sorry for your loss. When my dad died I felt like shit for a whole year and I thought nothing was gonna get better but I've accepted it. Sorry for the late responde I'm making lunch

Bump bumping

When I said I accepted it I mean I've accepted that it was going to happen at some point and he did a good job at being a father not that I've accepted that nothing was going to get better

I don't really know, i'm unhappy, nothing can make smile, i don't care about everything, nothing interest me. I just want to live like that until the end

He is just another typical attention whore.

Yeah you'r right call me like you want

I think you need to find something that motivates you. Do something small, clean your room, go for a hike somewhere, buy a couch and assemble it.

The more you live like this, the worse life is going to get, and the more unhappy you're going to be. I don't know how to convince you because I'm typing this on an image board, but you have the potential to make your life better. You're 23 and have your whole life ahead of you

Get it but nothing motivate me, my room is clean, I don't need more furniture
Juste one thing, leave my GF for remove this from my heart