How many of you have genuinely enjoyed some of Adam Sandlers comedies?

How many of you have genuinely enjoyed some of Adam Sandlers comedies?

>channel 5
ha.

As a kid/teenager.
I've since gone back and rewatched stuff like Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison and realise that they aren't actually funny.

I liked The Wedding Singer, but then, I'm a girl, so... yeah.

had a family friend who had his first CD which is what got me into him
then i saw some movies before i knew he was on SNL
this was in the late 90s.

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!

The Wedding Singer was enjoyable. And I unironically laughed at parts of the ridiculous six. Don't judge me bro.

That said, Airheads is legit fun. And Punch-Drunk Love is amazing.

I enjoyed his older flicks when I was a kid, but watching even the "good ones" as an adult, they're absolute intolerable.

there are five of us

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

That's because you're a little bitch

I enjoyed up through Big Daddy, then Punch Drunk Love and that's it. '90s Sandler was pretty great. I still seem to watch Happy Gilmore or Waterboy once a year.

The Wedding Singer is legit the GOAT romcom.

>he laughed at something in ridiculous 6
You know what to do

>I still quote Tollbooth Willie

No one ever posts step 2
>it involves eggs

Anger Management and Mr Deeds are truly underrated Sandler comedies

People should stop ragging on the guy. He is comedically talented and also a solid actor when in the right role.
The dude's rich as fuck and exploited a market of idiots who will eat any stupid shit he makes, and make great bank off it.

I respect the guy for playing the game and coming up on top, regardless of the critical reception

These.

Are the only 2 worthy movies from him. Specially Anger Management because everything is so damn lunatic nd horrible yet plausible situations. truly nightmare comedy

I liked everything up until Big Daddy, honestly.

I would respect him if he was professional, but he isn't, he's very disrespectful on set.

The sets he's usually on are ones owned by his own production company, he can act any way he wants.

I like The Longest Yard, probably his only movie I have watched like a thousand times

>Canal 5....

Cheeseburger Eddie

I liked Little Nicky, but I also haven't seen it in about 15 years so

Mean machine... mean machine

He jumped the shark with Chuck & Larry to be honest family

The last Adam Sandler comedy I enjoyed was Anger Management, mainly for Jack Nicholson. Everything since then has been shit.

>"I knew you couldn't resist my shit!
I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes."