What kind of cigars does Sup Forums enjoy?

What kind of cigars does Sup Forums enjoy?

Right now I have a couple Padrons and Drew Estates.

Bump

Have a few of these in my humidor. Only had Padron once or twice. Never saw it as worth the money

Upmann and Zino for me.

solamente los Macanudos at the moment

The regular padron line is actually pretty good value. They are very consistant. Usually between $5-$7 dollars per stick around here.

Is there any huge difference between the regular and the anniversary? Can the price for the anniversaries be justified?

Here's what I'm currently enjoying.

only marlboro menthol ciggarettes

>Arturo Fuente

Niiiiiiiiiiice

Partagas

macanudo cru royale poco gordo is my go-to standby every day driver.

can anyone tell me some good ones to roll blunts with?
EUfag here, i mostly used shitty wraps, only recently discovered backwoods.
anything else worth buying to roll with it?

Italian cigars

I need to get on your level of sophistication

swisher cigarillos you whitenigger

>macanudo cru royale poco gordo

You must start doing cocaine.

I have only had one of the anniversario line. It was a 64 Exclusivo which was about $12.
The big difference between them is the amount of aging done on the tobbaco i believe. Give it a try, definately worth the price.

i love montecristo white. but super expense

I've always been happy with diesel

okay, listen...
i'm pretty new to cigars... i love the smell and the taste... but... i'm not that rich and if i buy a more expensive cigar i want a good one straight away. What are the differences? taste? smell? and what does Sup Forums advise?

I have seen anniversaries going for as much as 30 dollars in my local cigar shop. And I live near tampa where cigars are really cheap

I like the vanilla Clubmaster Panatellas

I'm sort of moderate at cigars.

There are a variety of tastes; like earthy or coffeeish or cocoa/caramel flavors. You get the best type of taste out of a cigar that is freshly made or has been in a humidor after being made.

The cigar can never be damp, but mostly dry with a tiny bit of humidity to it; it has the best flavor in a humid tropical environment.

Acids and Backwoods are good cheaper cigars in my opinion.

Bolivar FTW

Anything by A.J. Fernandez is pretty fucking good.