Just got home after watching this. Go ahead, ask me anything

Just got home after watching this. Go ahead, ask me anything.

How bad was it?

why did you watch such a shit movie

Asl?

Surprisingly, it was enjoyable.

I needed to see my waifu

rating out of 10?

How was Jared Leto?

Please do the following for the longevity of the thread...

1. Prove you saw it with some kind of screen shot of a ticket or something.
2. Tell us why you thought it was good. Be as specific or general as you like.
3. Tell us what sucked about it. I heard pacing was a problem.

Go.

7 probs

he was really good for the amount of screen time he got, which wasn't a lot sadly not as good as heath or hamill's joker tho

was it mabe or GE?

How good it was, pls use this rating system: Perfect-Kino-Amazing-Godlike-KinoGodlike.

Did you shoot any capeshitters?

does the image in this post mirror your feelings on the film

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Did Joker smack Harley? Please don't tell me they cut that scene out

t-thanks mister!

Thankfully, they didn't. It's one of the very few scenes between Harley and Joker like that which is probably my biggest complaint. They did cut a lot of scenes from the movie. Jared Leto's screen time was somewhere around 40 minutes, but since they cut so much of his scenes he had probably like 20-25 minutes tops. I think they're probably saving that for an upcoming stand-alone movie, but it's still a bit dissapointing.

Still waiting for a reply on this scene. Another user said all the early scenes with him and Harley sitting at the table in the ward are cut which I pray they aren't.

And for this scene with him wacking Harley.. if they decided to cut this because it was too violent yet allow Batman to be a serial killer in BvS... well they are fucking idiots.

I want to pay to see a Joker movie and not a Will Smith movie as this is turning out to be.

sorry ignore my post here

Thanks for replying!!

>Jared Leto's screen time was somewhere around 40 minutes
That's actually really decent. Let's hope you are telling the truth.

Did it look like his scenes were cut and pasted all around the movie? Is this why they got so cut down because the editor wanted to focus more on Smith, Harley and the other team?

>It's one of the very few scenes between Harley and Joker like that which is probably my biggest complaint.
So we do we get to see them talking in the ward before he "turns her"?

>but since they cut so much of his scenes he had probably like 20-25 minutes tops.
OH FUCK I DIDNT READ THAT

I thought he did have 40 with the cut u saw... NOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING DC FUCK!!!!!!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a slut did they make Harley.

Yeah, a little bit, but not as much as I would've liked. The movie starts very slow because it's centered on the characters backgrounds and all that.

Yeah I was very disappointed too, just holding on on hopes that they end up doing either a Harley-centered movie, a Joker-centered movie, or both.

How was Killer Croc? If you enjoyed him, what were some of you favorite scenes?

>>Jared Leto's screen time was somewhere around 40 minutes

Um, someone else is saying it's about 15... 72692215

Fuck.

No.72692215

fucking newfag

dude read again >20-25 minutes tops

Killer Croc wasn't memorable, he had some cool fighting sequences, but that's it. Most of the good stuff is in the trailer tbqh

we can only hope they release a Director's Cut. WHY would they fuck over the fans unless they incorporate these scenes in another upcoming film.

PLEASE do not just delete these files without using them or at least making them deleted scenes on the blu ray release...

I think they might save them for another movie. Not really sure why they decided to delete them tho. Hopefully they will use some of them or at least include them in the bonus features, that's the least they could do. Also, Ayer has said that he will fight for an R rated sequel so maybe that was one of the factors, idk.

>Around 40 mins
Bullshit, he's in it for like 10-12 mins.

>he had some cool fighting sequences, but that's it.

2 questions then:
1. Did he perform a death roll?
2. Did he die?

you retard read the original post

1. nah he didn't even eat anyone
2. nope, he made it

the rating only goes up to 5 bags. I'll give it 3 bags of popcorn and 2 joker cards