Reminder to the Cowcucks bandwagon that this will always happen to you

Reminder to the Cowcucks bandwagon that this will always happen to you.

He might not have caught that one, but he made sure to catch this.

>NFL refballing Cowboys out of lucrative Patriots matchup
HE'S GOT... HIIIIGH HOPES. HE'S GOT...

>refball

He clearly dropped it, retard.

it was rigged

How can you rig a catch, jackass? He dropped the ball. To catch a ball you have to actually HANG ONTO IT.

It's all good perfect record all the way this year feels good

absolutely the correct call on the field, he clearly was in the process of the catch and the ball moved when he hit the ground. I knew it was incomplete when the play happened and I knew it would get overturned

You can't have a perfect record with losses. Inbreeding really fucked up your brain cells.

>0 (zero) rings

This image always pleases me after watching that faggot chimp out the week before until the refs decided they bet too much against the loins.

That the nigga that got cut this week after a DUI?

Fisherball

>Happen to you

What? A correct call gets made? Boo hhoo. It wasn't a catch. Get over it.

What a butt hurt faggot. I feel bad that you're so jealous of America's team that you had to make a thread about it. Sad!

t. rojew jewdell

Towering freaks of nature WRs like Dez and Megatron forgot that you are supposed to catch the ball, not make catching the ball look easy. Just cradle the fucking ball and stop this one hand bullshit. OBJ gonna chimp out to a controversial drop in the 'offs this season. Book it.

It was clearly a catch.

Hanging on to it, good control of the football, both feet touching the ground inside the field.

XD

How is it clearly a catch when the DB clearly dislodged the ball on initial contact and the ball clearly became dislodged the instant he went to the ground?

>refball

This has been gone over dozens of times now, it wasn't a catch faqgot

You faggot cowshits can whine all you want but whether you scored the TD or not, there was still 4 minutes left in the game so ample time for Rodgers to drive down the field and score again or plenty of time for your offense to not choke and score again despite the setback.

Eat shit

Look at the time left in the clock. Dallas couldn't even get the ball back to attempt another score with 4 mins left. Pathetic.