Guys we need to help Ashley's friend

Guys we need to help Ashley's friend.

.facebook./ashleyholl14/posts/10154749919424580?pnref=story

Connor is a mean fat shamer, can B help prevent this unmasked man from harming others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Connor.

connor said true, time to flame this stupid woman

free englisch learning books for everyone!

Don't you get it?

This girl didn't have the ability to unmatch him, ignore him, or act with agency. She only had one option, to stand there and freely accept his sexist behavior.

THIS IS NOT OKAY

fuck that stupid bitches, omg guys

no you faggot

if anything, we should help connor.

#help_connor
time to ride?

tits or GTFO

Nigga that's what I'm trying to do here. This is absolutely fucking ridiculous and I'm a faggot and want to see Sup Forums tear this fat cunt to shreds.

checkd and kekd

My ex girlfriend sent me these on facebook a week ago. So there, OC titties.

what a hero

youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

timestamp faggot

Tinder is down, I searched it on google and this came up as news.

FWP indeed

instead of memeing use reverse image search dumbass

not op btw

Best I got, I blocked her so the proof is gone

>"You are way out of my league"
dude wat

Right like literally how low must your self esteem be to have to go out of your way to tell someone that?

>This girl didn't have the ability to unmatch him, ignore him
There is actually an ignore function on tindr. I use it all the time.

She is pretty fat though

I hate people that try to lecture EVERYBODY on something that ONE person did. Lecture connor not me you fat motherfucker. I already know how to have good character stupid fuck.

Based

wow that dude is fat as fuck no wonder she called him out on it.

pics of the girl to confirm fatty?

>if anything, we should help connor.

If you're not careful he may come along and make fun of you for living in your mom's basement.

/b is not your army

First of all Sup Forums is not your personal army.

We're here not to help you whenever you're triggered because someone popped the bubble you live in called utopia.

Gather your packages and get the fuck out.

Idk who's trolling who anymore, that guy IS an asshole though

I think Connor is performing a useful service. Tinder girls should have someone treat them like they are not special.

I'm 85% certain that Connor was made up and not an actual person. Just a cry for attention by fat chicks and feminists to how they perceive the world to be.

Cuck

Cuck

Cuck

Cuck

spotted a wild fatty

>connect with and possibly get to know
what a complicated way to say "fuck"

Left one is kinda cutie tho

Fifth fucking time I'm getting "CALLE" as a CAPTCHA what the fuck

ew no

That's Ashley

fat cheeks and double chin, she was definitely over reaching. men and women are superficial, get over it tubs.

left = ashley
right = blue whale

Whales have all the blubber to survive freezing temperatures.

Ani does because she's a fat lazy piece of shit

she is fat but no oversized like murricans, anyway i will fuck

Hey guys we found a nigger!

"Minority" for sure

are u mad white boi? at least i got caucasian skin color

She's one of those fat girls you can tell would be gorgeous if she wasn't fat

Shame

Fuck off cuck, this man's drowning in pussy while your faggot ass is on here and reddit crying about men being men.

vitiligo doesn't count

That shit flew right over your head dude

How is one little tap on the screen overreaching , are you telling me that if you see someone on tinder who's a bit hotter than you swipe left ? I've fucked girls who are more attractive than me , why wouldn't you try

if any of those more attractive girls told you that you were playing out of your league would you suck it up and move on, or cry on facebook?

saying to this bitch that she's out of his league means "you're too good for me", that was what I tried to point

sure connor is a douchebag, but this is between him and fatty. it's none of my business.

>woman going after Chad for superficial reasons
>Gets mad when he is also superficial

Wew lad

who the fuck cares

>Women are so fragile that when someone calls them fat it destroys their self esteem

Jesus Christ women are so weak.

Oh fuck off man

I hear this shit all the time and it's annoying, this is the reason nothing fun ever happens here anymore.

Everyone is too far up their own ass, apparently too busy to do a dumb little raid because they are too busy looking at ponies or furries.

Connor is like a 10 (no homo) and the whale is like a 2. It's possible to get better looking people from opposite sex but not when they're that far off. Seriously, what the fuck was she thinking?

lol this is why i have a fake tinder profile with a profile picture of some well-dressed gay dude just to insult people

I wonder if someday I'll get on the news and that poor gay guy gets his life destroyed by SJWs for being a fat shamer

Ya that's what I'm sure happened in this story

What types of insults do you give them? What's your objective, to knock them down a peg or is it just for straight up bantz?

Lol americans believing a word of what is written in the daily mail.

NA critical thinking education

probably in cohorts with op using wrong meme for wrong thing
who the fuck uses this shit?
please just fucking stop
the fuck is wrong with you people
all these faggots
need to stop posting these shit

I like to find obvious SJW types and start out like a relatively nice guy with SJW activist interests, and progressively move more and more to the right as the conversation progresses, sometimes you'll see them agreeing with some shit that obviously goes against their sensibilities (based on comments stated previously in the conversation) just because they think they're talking to a really hot dude that would normally be super far out of their league. Eventually when I get bored with the cat and mouse deal I degenerate into mean-spirited insults "fat-shaming" etc, because I'm not a nice person. I've probably been responsible for the creation of a few dozen misandrist feminazis in my day.

As far as my objective goes? I usually do it out of boredom when I'm out and about doing other shit. I used to do it a lot more when I was a teenager, now it's just a guilty pleasure when I'm at work with nothing better to do.

It's always good to eventually say something like "I have problems with dating feminists because they cheat and lie so much."

I used to try to do like sort of subtle shit like that "try to make them see the error of their ways" sort of deal, but a lot of times they either just remain civil and agree to disagree or some shit, or they just throw out some snarky sanctimonious remark about why it's great to be a feminist or whatever and ignore you.

And I don't really get off on the possibility that they might walk away from the conversation and be better people or some shit, I don't give a fuck. I just like making them feel like shit because I think it's funny when people who align themselves with a movement based around making people feel like shit for their preferences and shit put themselves out there, get that hope that they might've actually found that one guy that meets their exceptionally high appearance standards, is ready to serve his manhood up on a silver platter for their favor, just like all of their little feminist fantasies describe, and get crushed when it turns out to be just another "MISOGYNIST FAT SHAMING PIG!!!"

I hope some of those girls cried themselves to sleep the night after talking to me

Guys, someone was mean on the internet. We've got to do something!

Fuck Ashley her fatass can do it herself