ITT: Clever Things

ITT: Clever Things

>waiting for the bait

nobody know how they do it. that's why it's clever

KEK!

It's actually a solid plastic sculpture, not water.

we all know how they do it by now theres a metal rod hidden in the water thats holding it up

I never trusted Big Chocolate

the water is going up a tube in the center of the water flowing down

Yup, clear acrylic pipe.

>I never trusted Big Chocolate

Fuckin Slugworth

Look at the bottom of the large moving piece while it's moving

ive watched it 200 times in a row and I still dont see it
please help me

*bricks your path*

KEK

Awesome

"sorry citizen nothing personal"

You can see it gets kinda bigger right before it fuses.

No, fuckwit.

This. There's supports going up the middle that hold it up, water pipes go up around the support pipes and pour out at the top. It cascades down, hiding everything.
These things look amazing when you first see them.

No, the water is going upside down using gravity. It's actually flowing bottom to top.

She's my hero. I've already envisioned our quarky and silly lives together. She really falls apart, mentally and physically, after our 2nd child. I secretly think she resents me.

No. There's a pole in the middle.

No, there's a solid pole hidden by the water flow

i bet she agrees with your politics and won't think its a big deal that you have a terrible relationship with your own mother

I'm a physics major retard, the water is just upside down. Look at the fucking picture newfag.

>here's a solid pole hidden by the water flow

Well, the mother relationship is deteriorating, but I'll just frame it as my mother getting old and bitter, terrible to be around, rather than my angst and contempt for authority stemming from my formative years being projected on my mom. She's likely not smart or critical enough to see it happening. It will probably also stroke my ego a little that I would get away with it so easily.

I live 5 minutes away from this thing. It's a place in the south of Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. Can't recall the name of the park right now, I think it's called Octopus. If it hasn't been said, basically there is a pole in the middle of the water falling. I've seen it turned off. Trust me m80s.

Holy crap, I never knew that was how they did that!

bump

In the original video im pretty sure shes smiling and laughs a bit.

link?

Where I'm from. The brick roads in town were built by a deaf guy with no legs the town called deafy.

Not so clever, that keyboard is too low and no support for the arms