What's your #1 reason to stay alive? For me its hope in some unlikely future where I'm happy and have things I want

What's your #1 reason to stay alive? For me its hope in some unlikely future where I'm happy and have things I want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVEDnyDMHHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got some bad news for you my man.

Curiosity. I want to see what happens next

we are going to die anyways
i'm staying alive for the lulz

> Happy and have things

Just make sure you understand those two things are separate. Having things does not make you happy

still looking for that reason...

Pleasure. If I'm not having fun or things are too bothersome to deal with; I'd hang myself in a flash. Pretty unlikely that happens right now; but I've been close before.

Anyone who needs an other reason to stay alive can kill himself

for me at the moment it's because I haven't considered propery killing myself yet. There's always hope

You're wrong, having things like lsd and or weed are happiness

it gets better my guy.. i mean a week ago i was alone everyday with nothing
>now i got a pudgy mexican crawling on my dick while i continually shut her down
>im sure the cycle will continue and my life will spiral back into the dark void but for now im enjoying myself

I can't die, i got shit to do

But not having things can definitely make you unhappy.

wronged from birth, revenge
then cannabis and exercise, physical and mental
be great living life to my full utilised potential
with that which wronged me violently removed

I heard theyre remastering starcraft. So i need to be alive for that.

too afraid to kill myself

For fuck's sake.

If you're that far gone just read some Thoreau and go live in the forest.

Fucking my gf

post more

It isn't really a concern if people decide to kill themselves unless you have ideas that may help our understanding of the external world, universe, society, mind, things like that or things that we don't see and do not have kids that don't exist and expect something from it look at the number of people that are actually doing important work and consider that number to be the number of our population we don't need more than what we need

youtube.com/watch?v=gVEDnyDMHHQ
Its all in the mind, if you can control your mind you will be free
why? theres nothing to worry about afterwards, you just gotta hope it works

if i was to kill myself, it wouldn't be out of depression or anger as such, more as an existential thing, like whats the point?

For me is to see upcoming good movies, to see how technology evolves, games and become maybe less piece of shit person, maybe.

this got me thinking