Why are white europeans so much better at basketball than white americans?

Why are white europeans so much better at basketball than white americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

theundefeated.com/features/white-american-nba-players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because here the talented athletic whiteys have the options of football and baseball where its soccer or apehoop only over there

Our white athletes play football and baseball.

When I was a kid I had only one friend who played basketball. The rest ofnus played baseball and hockey

i'm too busy working on my computer programming and novels to bother

Slavery

>he says smugly as he presses the 'post' button

If you are +210cm like Gasol or Nowtizki there is only basketball for you

They are too tall and slow for soccer, even for a goalkeeper

not an argument

Why are the best hockey players Finnish, Russian, and American?

Why are black and white europeans so much better at basketball than black and white americans?*

fixed

they're not

>Australian players have picked up a ring the last 3 years

On your knees Ameriroaches and Eurosnails

Splash bros are better than anything the eurocuck nation has ever shit out

>steph
>anything but white
No

>In the last Argentina vs USA game in the Olympics the players with the most rings on the court was an argie
Why are Americans so bad at their own sport?

>fin
>good

>Americans
>white

White american athletes are more concerned about looking cool (black) as an athlete. Rather than crafting their talent.

The White Americans are too busy owning the team to really practice on court.

>The (((White))) Americans are too busy owning the team to really practice on court.

fixed

These would be the Jewish Americans

White Americans are too busy beating their wives and shooting random people at the cinema

>How do you do fellow white people? Look at me dance awkwardly and drink lattes, we're so lame :DD

Go look for trouble in a favela faggot

Because they are still able to enjoy basketball unironically. Niggers erased any joy in the game for American whites. When yuros play, it is mostly agaisnt other yuros. When white americans play, it is with and against obnoxious bix noods.

>this flag
I can't take you seriously

the only good white americans are k-love and jj reddit lol meanwhile yurop has porzingis, gasol bros, rubio, jv, nurkic, gallo, fournier, vucevic and so on

I'll just leave this here theundefeated.com/features/white-american-nba-players/

Anderson is such a cuck and Parsons is pretty alpha.

this to be quite frank. I've never been able to have a friendly game against black kids. they always get chippy.

>Forgetting someone ?
>New Balance.

I was curious...

ATL: Kyle Korver, Ryan Kelly, Mike Muscala
BOS: Tyler Zeller
BRK: Justin Hamilton, Joe Harris
CHA: Spencer Hawes, Frank Kaminsky, Cody Zeller
CHI: Doug McDermott
CLE: Kevin Love, Chris Andersen, Mike Dunleavy
DET: Jon Leuer, Henry Ellenson
HOU: Ryan Anderson, Sam Dekker, Kyle Wiltjer
LAC: JJ Redick
MEM: Chandler Parsons
MIA: Josh McRoberts, Luke Babbitt, Tyler Johnson
MIL: Steve Novak, Miles Plumlee
MIN: Cole Aldrich
NYK: Marhsall Plumlee, Ron Baker
OKC: Nick Collison, Kyle Singler
ORL: Stephen Zimmerman
PHI: TJ McConnell
POR: Mason Plumlee, Meyers Leonard, Jake Layman, Pat Connaughton
SAS: David Lee
UTA: Gordon Hayward, Jeff Withey
WAS: Jason Smith

Wait, they're black?/Mixed/High yellow
Blake Griffin, Kris Humpries, Larry Nance Jr., Aaron Gordon, Zack Lavine, Curry, Klay Thompson, Devin Booker

Hispanic
Robin Lopez, Brook Lopez

>no superstars
>most are role players/bench warmers

Sad times

How many of these dudes wives do you think the black superstars on their teams have banged?

The last hope for American whiteys

>europeans play exclusively 'soccer' and basketball

Thanks for Steven Adams mate.

Volleyball and handball both have opportunities for 210cm+ players. Volleyball especially - just learn to jump properly and you're set as a middle blocker.

At a risk of unfair stereotyping, I'd guess the difference comes from Europe forcing everyone to learn technical skills, while most huge kids in the US just go by with their superior strength and height until it's too late. So you have 210+ European guys who can shoot and pass replacing 210+ Americans who mostly stand around the basket like a log.

Hehe

Because we're not scared or intimidated by blacks

nearly all of them can shoot three

Because white Europeans actually exist

This. There are half a billion white people in Europe.

In the USA they are a rapidly shrinking minority.

Because no one wants to play with a bunch of obnoxious niggers as junior to have a shot at NBA. In europe you get to play with nice people and in states you get to play with niggers.

White ppl suck at football

>just found out that there is an austrian playing in the NBA
is he any good ameribros? Plays for the Toronto Raptors.

wow

would a White American team even make it through the group stages at the Olympics?

>2 meter peter

No. He doesn't really play and when he does he racks up fouls.

because fundamentals are still being taught to young players in europe, whereas in the usa, the primary factor that separates a future nba player from a nobody is his athleticism. the average european player has far better fundamentals than the majority of the players in the nba

Very few people play basketball in europe. Though france and england becoming like nigeria demographics wise might change that.

Europe team would smash fucking North American team for sure

Why are Canadians so much better at shitposting than Australians?

PG: Giannis
SG: Fournier (?)
SF: Batum
PF: Dirk or Porzingis
C: Gasol

I don't know about that, buddy

True in my experience.
Playing against a tall guy who can shoot is also the hardest thing to do in baskeball

Bonner was my man in 2k15

In the U.S. white guys play until college and then they either go overseas and play or focus on schoolwork.
White people have multiple options for careers
Black people have sports or drug dealing?

fruit trees in europe are higher, so we have to jump to reach

I think the Americans are realizing that and starting to teach their bigs guard skills. Look at Meyers Leonard and Karl-Anthony Towns. It's a very small sample size, true, but I think they're starting a trend.
I guess that's because there are 740 million white Europeans and only about 200 million white Americans. Also, what said.

Underrated

It won't change anything, black people here aren't that interested in Basketball, they mostly only care about the shoes big players release. Most black people in Britain would rather watch somebody play FIFA than watch the NBA. They seem to be the only demographic that has't got a backup sport like Rugby, Tennis, Cricket etc

Basketball is much more popular in Spain, Greece and Germany .

Kek'd

Well..There are some other EU players, that are good and not in NBA.

because if you're a tall lanklet here you still play basebeall, swimming, volleyball, or you're a lineman in football.

if europoorshitstan you have the option of basketball, second tier volleyball and living in a shithole like poland, or handball (which requires no skill)

europeans have guarding and passing skills
americans don't, because if you're technical enough to do those then you wouldn't be playing basketball, you'd move on to a better sport