Call me and pretend im a record store owner

Hey mu im extremely bored and have no friends so could you guys please call my phone number (us) and pretend like i own a record store and that you are wanting info on certain artists. Ill try to be funny, i do characters. Anyways. 4057575002 have fun and this is not me trying to prank someone else. Im just lonely, happy, and bored and feel like roleplaying. When i say hello ask if its some dumb record store name so ill know to be in character. Love u have fun

Please call me mu

We're neighbors. Do you have any favorite local albums this year? Last year was insanely good but I haven't found anything this year yet although maybe I'm not really trying.

I like the rapper jxReed he is insanely goid. I wanted to like Jabees album but jabee is corny as fuck, i like his themes, but his presentation is extremely dated. Anything involving tim buchanan i fuck with. Cherry death are dope. But i stopped keeping up on the okc music scene though, too much infighting and hipster drama to sift through for my taste

this is the saddest post I've read since unty's "casey" post

Yeah theyre local but theyre on a major label. Wayne needs to start a label and do something for the okc music scene. They barely play shows here anymore, they dont really throw events. Theyre local but far removed from our music scenes. I enjoyed the new album but i dont think its anything new for them.

Oh ok I accidentally pulled up highway 405 and I thought you were in Taylor outside of Austin

New Flaming Lips was pretty good. Last thing I got from Okc if they're still based there.

Called and went straight to mail. Fuck you op.

Oh oops sorry I deleted for area code search mistake

Please call me mu

Call back

That's a pretty good idea. I wonder if he's ever considered that.

There some band from Oklahoma that was kinda big song time ago. I wanna say there hit single was like "sister" or something.

St vincent is from tulsa but ... hey are you thinking of skating polly theyre music video was in noisey and the got featured in an article

Oh yeah it was called "sister" by The Nixons

Really, I always thought she was from Dallas. She went to the same high school as Gibby Haynes. I guess she was originally born in Tulsa. Hell Oklahoma is practically part of Dallas now.

Ok yeah she moved to Dallas when she was 7

OP was actually a cool guy

Lmao. Dallas and okc are totally different. Dallas are a bunch of stuck up snobs, okc is a bunch of pretentious retards. There is a subtle difference

Oh I guess I was talking about the sprawl like literally Dallas metro is almost part of Oklahoma. At least that's how I remembered it when I went to North Texas in Denton about 15 years ago. Even that place had been taken over like Denton icon Fry Street Fair music festival was now held in Dallas in Deep Ellum

But yeah I really have no desire to ever return to Dallas unless it's maybe for a funeral. They actually have alot of good albums this year so far though especially if you like metal.

Haha man i love metal but i havent heard an interesting new metal song since maybe 2010. Everything is a rehash of old ideas. Even stuff i like, like windhand, theyre a pretty blatant electric wizard rip off. I enjoy them but... eh

This year is insanely good for metal so far. As for Dallas the huge album is by Power Trip which I think on whole the album is overrated and definitely retro if youre trying to look for innovation. I strongly prefer the Dallas album released a few weeks prior to barely any recognition by Demonseed

Did you not like Sunbather in 2013 or did you miss the whole Deafheaven bandwagon? I thought it was really good and somewhat innovative. True significant innovation is always pretty hard for me to discern though. I usually see it in very gradual increments overlapping each other.