""""chill"""" music

I don't understand this whole fucking bullshit mentality about so called "chill" music, this bullshit Fag DeMarco trend, this whole "le lo-fi hep hewp" trend, this whole "ayy lmaoo look at me I'm a lazy ass hipster wrapper" trend, it's fucking killing me, if something drives me to fucking kill myself then it's this sort of shit. Now, I'm not saying that all music should be aggressive, or challenging, or complicated for that matter, it shouldn't always be a fucking puzzle to solve, no, that's not what I'm saying, I still believe you can make a masterpiece out of 4 chords and a verse+chorus+verse+chorus structure, but this shit is reaching levels of insanity. I know this board was always full of shit (just like most of us, probably even including myself, at least I'm honest about it), but Jesus Fucking Christ you people, I thought this board had at least some type of diversity in taste. I try to check out the soundcloud threads every once in a while, just out of pure curiosity, I've found worthwhile stuff there, but all I see now are these bullshit beatmakers with anime pics to serve as clickbait, they all fucking sound the same. Just...U G G G H H H
These
Fucking
Kids
U G G G H H H
Am I that miserable in life or are these kids really that fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/criptcettle/find-me-reclinin-leon-haze-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM
ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=5t1frgm954xg9s8a
youtube.com/watch?v=HHxDhPrVqgc
vocaroo.com/i/s1qrnH3l9H4q
youtube.com/watch?v=4wwarO7Az6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iEmyF8zP234
youtube.com/watch?v=8VSmRQvR_1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6w9zv2Zno0M
youtube.com/watch?v=m_WtEHz0PHI
youtube.com/watch?v=wPsA3TsK1Uk
blackhandpath.bandcamp.com/track/selected-ambient-works-93-til-infinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what would you say to them if you talked to them irl

Sounds like someone's an unchillian

>I don't understand
hello granpa

unchillian detected haha

I wouldn't talk, I'd slap the viceroy out of their mouth
bravo Sherlock Holmes
fuck off kiddo

fuck off u unchillian grandpa hahahahaHA

I hope you have sex one day so we'll never have to hear another one of your rants

bravo kiddo, you've truly proven that you're a fucking retard
>I hope you have sex one day so we'll never have to hear another one of your rants
I've had more pussy than most of you faggots on this board, as long as you keep acting like fucking kids I'll keep on shitting on your autistic behavior, fucking pricks

>he can't chill
lmaoing @ ur life rn

ok dude :)

people like you are truly the cancer of this image board, fuck off, I might be miserable, but at least I'm not a cancerous meme-rap/chill bruh/college cunt like you

WOWIE someones mad :^)))

calm down, maybe smoke a blunt and listen to Mac's new album :)

hell no, I'm not gonna listen to that bullshit of an album or an artist, if I truly wanted to "calm down", I'd play something that has more substance than Mac DeMarco, all I get from his shitty music is the taste of shitty ciggs and cheap hot dogs, so why don't you do yourself a favor and stop listening to this bullshit artist and grow the fuck up

idgaf about you hoe
soundcloud.com/criptcettle/find-me-reclinin-leon-haze-remix

I enjoy chill music but chill music is not a blanket compliment. chill music can just be shit

I was in some thread where I was making legitimate criticisms about this old dog and some guy responded with "yeah but it's really chill"

the fuck are you retards on about?

go shill yourself and your stupid music elsewhere you retard, there's a soundcloud thread waiting for you to post your shit and get 3 plays max, nothing more, hopefully less

Holy shit the girl in the pic looks exactly like somebody I know. Same fashion sense and hairstyle

youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM&t

THAT'S MY EXACT POINT, BUT THESE RETARDS OBVIOUSLY DON'T FUCKING GET WHAT I'M SAYING.
I enjoy it too, but a lot of these stupid cunts would rather listen to something just on the face-value that it's "C H I L L B R U U U H". Why the fuck is the "chill factor" something to be applauded in music nowadays? It's fucking bullshit.

dude you have like no chill

We all know an art-hoe like that, god knows how many of those I've met (and hung out)

where can i cop this style?

thrift shops, unironically

hey dude, take a chill pill

Of course I have no chill, this shit needs to stop, it's waaaaay out of control at this point, I don't wanna police anyone's taste, that's not the point of this thread, nor I have the power to do so, but I am tired of these fucking kids thinking that they're hot shit because they're fucking delusional artsy brats with daddy issues, that's why I have no chill

youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM

Just let people do what they want. I doubt this affects you in any real way. Stop overthinking things and chill out.

hey man, let me be an arty brat with daddy issues if i want

Unkuulian
ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=5t1frgm954xg9s8a

>I doubt this affects you in any real way.
It kinda does, but I could be overthinking it, you seem to have somewhat of a point right there, but it still doesn't mean that it's less cancerous.
To be fair, this bullshit behavior that I see from these brats can be contributed to a lot of things outside of music, so, to some extend, I could be overreacting to the "issue", but it is a part of the problem. Again, not gonna police someone's taste, but I'm just amazed at the ignorance.

holy fucking shit dude you gotta chill out

i ain't no uncoolian

Probably Tylo Be Chillin

>hey man, let me be an arty brat with daddy issues if i want
be what you want, just don't do it in front of me or my kids

what ignorance, i just wanna c h i l l man

just c h i l l

why? stopping your kids from being chill is a pretty unchill thing to do, dog

damn these guy have cook h a ts

DUDE JUST

C H I L L

AND HAVE A C I G A R R E T T E

HELL C H I L L E D
VHS

*turns guitar chorus up to 11*
*turns keyboard to preset 53*

O H MY HEART OH MY LOVE OH MY CHILL

this, w2c hats?

I don't want my kids to grow up to be pretentious pricks when they grow up, it's not about being "le chill", it's about being a decent human being

but i'm a decent human being, i just like to make art and chill, cholo

chill man
youtube.com/watch?v=HHxDhPrVqgc

I doubt we're all decent human beings here

CASUAL YA KNOW HE'S CHILLIN
YO PEP YA GOTTA BE CHILLIN
JAY BIZ YA KNOW HE CHILLIN
AY YO SNOOP MY MAN HE'S CHILLIN
YO MIKE G YOU KNOW HE'S HERE CHILLIN
HEY MY MAN MIKE P YA KNOW HE GOTTA BE CHILLIN
DEL THA FUNKEE HOMOSAPIEN IS CHILLIN
AY AY MY MAN DOMINO YO HE'S CHILLIN

caps isn't chill man :(

who is the chillest artist besides mac?

>image board

Mac is based, shut the fuck up

how'd you like this old dog?

haven't heard it

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

that's pretty unchill

vocaroo.com/i/s1qrnH3l9H4q

NEW MAC SONG UBER CHILL HOLY SHIT

chill/10

kek

You sound like a miserable sack of shit but those kids are probably annoying little cunts.

Why is liking music simply because it's aggressive any better? I've seen anons say Death Grips is superior to all mellow rap because it's angrier and more abrasive.

Your a faggy cynic, they'll grow up eventually, the mysic isnt that bad desu.

Why do people call it Mac Demarco fashion? We're on Sup Forums. Shouldn't we call it fishmans fashion?

>Chill
and
>vibe

are two (unironically) absolutely unbearable words.

100% agreed. For the record I am miserable and I hate you all.

know who the 'gems' of the trend are. There are a select few artists who actually make good music in this style. The rest are literally bandwagoning because the gems make it look easy.

here are some actually good examples of music in the (new) lo-fi hip-hop genre:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wwarO7Az6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iEmyF8zP234
youtube.com/watch?v=8VSmRQvR_1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6w9zv2Zno0M
youtube.com/watch?v=m_WtEHz0PHI

this happened before with Skrillex, now it's happening elsewhere

fuck you, i love chill and vibe

can you id that jacket in the middle. please

i'd assume thrifted duder

my nigga

The problem people using "chill" to cover up a total lack of actual substance. "Chill" is just a surface aesthetic meant to hook in teens and brain-dead stoners.

LOL this wins.

>your brain on Sup Forums
Remember this lesson kids, lest you forget and turn into OP.

>youtube.com
>lo-fi hip hop radio
>find a dozen live videos that play lo-fi hip hop 24/7
>tfw the c h i l l never has to end

No because Fishmans didn't influence a wave of pretentious teenage trendsters.

is this pasta or autism?

Just remember, no matter how bad things are, you'll never be an autistic piece of shit like OP.

pretty sure this is just pasta...seen the image floating around here before

T H I S
Whatever you fucking retards,go listen to your Mac DeMarcos, your Makkonnen's, your Fathers, all of your favorite meme-rappers and soundcloud "producers", dress like fucking hobos if you want, smoke shitty ciggs, I honestly don't care, but before you call me a faggy cynic, remember that most of you are living in a meme, you'll probably carry a STD from one of those artsy trift-shop aesthetic looking hoes for the rest of your miserable life, that you are cancerous pieces of dog shit forever rotting in le 24/7 lo-fi hip-hop livestreams on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPsA3TsK1Uk

blackhandpath.bandcamp.com/track/selected-ambient-works-93-til-infinity

Heh, listen bud. What if I told you you're allowed to shit on the makkonens and father John misty's of the world while still being a patrician who enjoys vibing out to mac. As a non-virgin who's favorite album is TMR, I frequently shit on cigarette/music festival culture and the average atendee. Does that change the fact I'll occasionally put on a Mac album and chill tf out? Absolutely not. Get off your high horse you pathetic fag, maybe once you get your dick sucked the first time you'll learn to c h i l l f a m

fuck you and fuck Mac
and this bullshit "get layd LMAOO" thing is really fucking original, bravo

t. dicklet

>TMR is my favorite album
Give yourself a pat on the back honey, because nobody thinks you're special for liking TMR, you're probably a pretentious douchefag who's no different than the average atendee you shit on. Fuck you and everything you do.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bleeep bloop bleep
"Random sound clip from 50's movie
BzzzzzzzChckzzzzzzzbeepboopbeepbeepbeepzzzzzzzzzz
All played over some stolen piano track

Someone make this for me. Ill be the next lofi faggot. I'll call myself :;Kuro;:
song is //I/dont/even/care/anymore//

Song background will be anime style drawing but not anime, or a generic city skyline with clouds and excessive neon

Oh make my fake label too.

Black background with white geometric shape, have it spin or something. Call it
L O N E L Y///S O U N D S

I sort of agree, but only because Mac's copycats detract from good chill music. 2 is a good album though

Damnit, meant to post pic related

user, have a viceroy. You're not you when you're not chillian xD

Nah, I'll leave it for le edgy teenage "c h i l l f a m" meme rap loving kids, hopefully that'll make them happy

>not recognizing 2 as the greatest guitar playing of the 21st century
I can sense your envy

Meh, it's decent, it's not bad, it's pretty nice to be completely honest, not gonna deny that, but to say that it's "the greatest guitar playing of the 21st century" is either trolling or just plain fucking stupid, if you are indeed serious about what you just said, then that shitty weed you've been smoking has burned you out man, rip

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

stop fantasizing about jewish girls

wait what? father and awful records in general are among the few rappers that push boundaries in hip hop, are you retarded man? what the fuck does awful have in common with "le chill anime pic soundcloud aesthetic" bullshit? they're at the opposite end of the spectrum.

listen to slug christ and tell me that music is "chill".. ??? esp ethereal and abra have a very distinct style of production that is nothing like the thing you are describing..

where do you even buy viceroys

i've literally never seen a pack

uhm.. why do you care?

Awful Records are a bunch of molly popping hipsters that could not make a decent tune if their life depended on it, which is fine for them, I don't think they want to live anyway

I completely agree with you and Mac Demarco'a meme shit is annoying but his music isn't inherently bad, the fact that it's caught on like it has as a gold standard of quality is what the problem is. He's just a regular musician, but good music shouldn't be set to such a low bar by such a large number of people.

oh, I get it now. you just have shit taste. that explains a lot.

Don't forget the fucking countless streams on youtube with titles like "chill music for study/relaxation" and the video is just a gif of some anime kid wearing headphones writing at a desk. They literally all play the same music, take no effort to make, and the worst part is each one of them gets thousands of views. I honestly think guys who make those streams to try and cash in on a trend and get easy views are the worst people to exist

yeah, exactly my point, thanks for not being a retard, a breath of fresh air on this fucking thread
well excuseee meeeeee shithead for not liking a what essentially are a bunch of Lil B knockoffs, bunch of fucking faggots who take more time to upload their shit on soundcloud than to actually produce it, fuck you, you don't even know my fucking taste you arrogant cuck, go suck a dick or something you fucking prick, you disgust me