youtube.com/watch?v=85kNUHLDyyY
youtu.be/Tj9MaAHNr8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn99D6Mky1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this make you feel..... uneasy?

its pictures like these that make me not want to grow my hair out

that guy definitely voted for Trump.

And is on welfare.

This reminds me of a man who wanted to be a tiger who ended up killing himself due to mental illness. It's no secret, people like the guy in the pic are disturbed and if they feel like they can no longer enjoy the attention they get from society, they will always an hero.

The future of this nation right there

That's hot

8 years, friend.

8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

These are not that bad.

What kinda faggot gets a fucking wu tang tattoo on their face?

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=wdjPtt4e1Rk

So, buying a Miata really DOES give you AIDS...

those guys have more balls than you

Not likely when he lies about literally everything. He'll be lucky to get voted out in four.
"Wiretapping" "Tapps" "Popular Vote Win" "We should have taken our time on TrumpCare"

He doesn't know what truth is, and morons like you think that's fine.

Eh, not my style, but he's probably very proud of his car and happy. Good for him.

Yeah, sure.

kek

This should be renamed "Degeneracy Thread".

>implying the red states won't rise up and clusterfuck the U.S. Government with extreme prejudice, if Trump is ousted

We're ready. We're waiting. And we're better than you.

>you're

you tried it before, and lost. you'll lose again.

Resembles more of a Bernie/Hillary one actually.

what the fuck man. why post this

Didn't read Strelok's post, did you? We learned from the mistakes of the past. The government didn't. They know that Russia is waiting in the wings. They know that they need us more than we need them. They know that the moment shit happens, all of you coastal-dwellers are right fucked.

Here endeth the lesson.

A true btard.

>when liberal threaten revolution they're just stupid sore loser oversensitive babies who can't face reality
>when conservatives do it they're le cool tough badasses XD

ALL you faggots are disgusting hypocritical degenerates who's word is worthless.

I read it. He's wrong all around. and if you think the gov't hasn't thought of what he's thought of, you're a naive motherfucker.

this poor hungry fellow out in the field having a seizure and all they can do for him is snap some pictures.

>We learned from the mistakes of the past.
yeah weve been lying in wait training and preparing all this time!
every trailerpark in white america has a secret training facility and weapons cache to overwhelm the american military, it's hidden under teh meth laps so those stupid liberals just think we're sad poor addicts and not the legitimate super ninja threat we secretly are!

We have the guns, friend. We have the land, we have the topographical advantage and we have the strength that limp-wristed Commiefornians don't.

Best to just get used to Trump, sonny. For the next 8 years. Who knows, champ? It might even make you a tougher person.

>implying the government can do a single thing about it, even with every single possible scenario covered

They know there isn't much holding America together. Do you? Better get tough, sonny. Better get REAL tough.

hahahahaha.

Yeah, he's nuts. He thinks that half of Trumpland isn't freaking out because Trumpcare was really going to do what it said and take their healthcare too. They are.

you idiots have thought the revolution is coming since days after the end of the Civil War. 150 years later? Still nothing.

I was just asking myself the same question. A dumbass white people, that's who. Same people who wear the shirts all the time and always bring up the fact that they love wu-tang so much. I'm really surprised that he wasn't a tribe called quest shirt

What even is this

A glitch in mlb the show on ps4

Don't let these pathetic Sup Forumstards ruin the thread.....
Have a song.
youtube.com/watch?v=85kNUHLDyyY

I would throw a tennis ball so fast next to this guy and watch those pups rip his ear lobes in half

disgusting

And now the people are getting their freedoms taken away, their livelihood is being degraded, their rights eroded.

Ya, the people sure won alright.

This is what the inbred South actually believes.

Honestly, it would be hilarious watching a one week civil war and then watching the South have to come crawling back and apologize and beg to be in the union again.

Trump won't last 4.

The south wouldn't last a month in a civil war.

If lying to yourself makes you feel better about your retardation though, that's your right. Until Trump takes that one away too.

Bee cum Anne hero

What delusional planet are you on?
You do know that loss of freedoms has been going on for many decades. Each successive administration, and congress encroach further. This is sometimes done i large chunks like the Patriot Act, and NDAA, and then through Executive Orders which govern the Cabinet Agencies through regulations.
Also please take it to Sup Forums.

average /o/ kid

Dapper

Yet all of those were Bush moves. A republican took it away, you look to a MORE autocratic, MORE hate filled bigoted Republican to give them back? idiot.

Just goes to show you that the average voting american is mentally retarded

yep

Black shoes go so well with plate mail

I actually remember this autist. Bought a few portraits off him as a joke. If trips, I dump em all here.

Maybe she was going to say more words but couldn't remember them

>paid good money for pieces of shit
yeah thats hilarious

youtu.be/Tj9MaAHNr8U

Not cringe, just some gay dude being all gay

this is definition of cringe

No one gives a fuck what you think.

When Obama played basketball all the media sucked his dick "look what a cool sportive president we got!".
Trump plays some golf and he's "slacking off", even though he's working like crazy and pass bills every other day.

NDAA strengthened under Obama jughead.

more like this?

Even the dogs cringe

Omg
Could you imagine if someone door belled and his dogs ran over over and ripped his lobes out?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn99D6Mky1E

>give +$1000 to bad artist
>that will teach him, he must feel shitty with half of my salary and minus three 5 minute scribbles

Anyone got more?
This is the last one I've got, and it's the unnamed version.

What am I looking at? What kind of toys are those and why are there only girls on the boxes if they are not allowed?

Fucking really uneasy. Compliment

> we have the guns
> we have the strength
> friend, sonny, champ

Yep it's officially a cringe thread now. Holy fucking shit this is beyond pathetic. Sad 'muricunts and their perpetual overcompensation for their blatant ignorance and incompetence.