Have any of you taken adderall recreationally?

have any of you taken adderall recreationally?
i have a decent tolerance to amphetamines, and i wanted to know if 150mg xr all at once is a little overkill.
any good ways to potentiate a smaller dose?

Yeah that's definitely over kill. Try to keep the mg count to like half your body weight

if i am 180 lbs, how could i stretch 75 mg?

bro 20mgs and im hopped up, i can't imagine 40mgs or ANYTHING more than that.

Way over 30mg is a good start with a B12

boy let me tell you something it's a blast

i think my heart would explode.

Take a little bit, understand your actual tolerance, not ur assumed one. And go up as needed. Dont fuck around with shit like this

Well I would recommend against it since it's neurotoxic and cardiotoxic at said dosages and could cause some level of anhedonia and really just make you feel terrible.

>150 mg
you're going to give yourself a fucking seizure.
try 60mg

Try meditation, meditation> drugs

I'm on a prescribed 40 mg a day and honestly I couldn't feel like myself without it

God damn speed freaks

I would just start by snorting 20mg, and see where that gets you. you can always blow more

I once abused 190mg intranasally over the course of an hour and a half. Felt like I ODed.

This* 150 is wildabeast wild

That's because you're addicted to amphetamines dumbass

and make sure you use a mortar and pestle on those beads; shit gets fluffy as fuck. Snorting addies crushed in a mortar and pestle is like snorting citrus flavored clouds

Is addicted when you couldn't even function before you started on them?

wow, so i'm not the only one who thinks adderall drips taste like vitamin c chewables

Pussies

I take 25mg XR for prescription, and speaking from experience (mine and that of friends I've given it to) take it slow. Try 50mg-75mg and see how that makes you feel, since that's already quite a bit for quite a while.

you should have. amphetamines last on average 6 hours at their peak and linger for up to three days. you took an enormous amount. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you took some form of brain damage.

Im on a prescribed 40 a day also. But normally ill take two doses a day of 10-15mgs each. it is my perfect spot, and i also dont feel normally not on my medication.

yeah I'm on two 20's a day. usually I just take them a couple hours apart so I'm not off on another planet by the end of the night.
Dopamine deficiencies suck don't they?

Do 400mg within an hour, then let nature take hold and enjoy

It does suck. I dropped out of high school and didnt really know why, i thought i was going to joing the military to get away from everything but that wasnt the answer. Now i know why i would leave school and forget everything that was taught that same day. I would check out or 'day dream'. i finally decided to go to my doctor last year when i got a warehouse job and realized i was zoning out staring at the ground while people were operating heavy machinery all around me. i knew that wasnt safe.

baking soda mixed in water + vitamin C 30mg is a pretty decent dose. adderall is way stronger than you think. one rule to live by is that you always start with a low dose because your redose will have to be that much more the stronger your first dose is

I am the same. No matter how much I take I can't really get high off adderral.

The only way I can kinda feel something is if I snort it and even then it only lasts like 15 minutes.

I've been taking ADHD medication on and off since I was 10

I took a 20mg yesterday just to stay up drinking.
You wont feel the effects of alcohol.