Does anyone have good builds for Rolf? Trying to start Kanker Raid but can't find any parties

does anyone have good builds for Rolf? Trying to start Kanker Raid but can't find any parties

Hard to get a good Rolf build going until you get your jawbreakers up to QL 10.5.

Zombie Build, you'll be there for years hearing the sounds of fish slaps but it is a good way to beat it if your gear is non-poverty based

Prepare at least 3 red herrings and bring a backup trout. Focus on scolding your ed-boy and keeping up stacks of Son of a Shepard.

Buildwise I'd go with an Urban Ranger build and jujube focus, I know the buffs from lesser candy doesn't seem worth it, but his Jujube obsession with Jujube focus increases their worth exponentially.
Don't listen to this Ed-boy, Jawbreakers are for other characters, everyone knows Eddy is the only character who gets REAL value from them.

I completely forgot the drops, anyone have the list?

Well i usually get my Shepherding skill maxed out which gives me the leadership skills to lead a party

Hope this helps

What is this even?

Have you tired the edboy build? It's great if you're under geared but performs like shit in PvP/high tier raids
Should be fine for most lanker runs

>Playing Rolf when Buttered Toast is as busted as it is

You're using it wrong
>Fuckin normies

>current year
>not using dorktek v.1.2

>Plank decoy
>Buttered toast
>Triple shoe beating, X3
>Auto attack until resources accumulate
>Arise chicken
>Return to casting Shepard's Son
>Repeat on CD

I shouldn't have to type out your fucking rotation

Is this a real game? I want to play

I main Kevin and occasionally okay Sarah

Is Rolf worth it?

I cant tell if your trolling or what?And i suppose you could do that but its a little beginner-ish

You gotta have some real time to put into it though, worth it in the end game makes it way easy

You've gotta level up your animal husbandry tree until your Victor is strong enough to tank for you. Then just sit back and lob nana's fish balls ezpz.

i got this bad boy earlier today
>+300 scamming
>+300 intellect
>+18% jawbreakers
>grants unlimited sticky notes

get mad

"You are not Ed!!!"

>sit back with nanas fish balls
Its people like you that ruin the gaming community

You jammy son of a motherfucker

Might as well go AFK
If you're not a skilled player roll Jonny instead. Rolf takes skill

Has anyone managed to beat the end boss? Its fucking stupidly hard

I wish. There's still not even a guide for anything past the second phase. I'm waiting until they nerf it

Right thats enough now what is this cuckoldry? Are you guys forcing a meme?

>normie

FUCK the Jogging World expansion, it literally shit on everything that made this game fun

>new raid was fuck easy
>didn't add the new kevin class
>new relics were impossible to get
>new skill trees were barely worth it
>more fucking jawbreaker grinding for gear

This guy was the Real MVP

he was a fucking bitch to grind but it was so worth it

Keven was fucking impossible to beat but afterwards shit was easy

Kek

>not casting son of a shepherd during cooldown
>no urban ranger armor
>no jujube's in quick menu

Jesus you suck

Currently running- three red shoe build.

You main Sarah? Is she the best tank?

Wilfred has to be your main mount. He gives you a speed bonus of +5.25%

She's a solid tank but requires you to always keep her hate up. If you don't properly balance PMS/Jimmy you're kind of fucked. Sarah's class will never come close to the armor cap so she solely relies on active mitigation. If you're new to tanking I'd give Ed a try.
>2 buttons
>Monobrow
>Gravy

Which shoes are you using? I'm currently using Quarter-Pullers, Ed's Stinkfeet, and Red Sneaker, but are 3 Red Sneakers really that good?

Susceptible to kanker sores tho which limits mobility

Any Jimmy mains out there?

Pretty sure most Jimmy mains switched to Marie since she her buffs are basically the same as Jimmy's but has extra mobility which helps in the current raid meta

I would but he's so under powered.
I hope the devs fix it

You dare disrespect the son of a Shepard!

FORCED MEME ALERT!

Funnily enough me, hes great once you unlock the adamantium or dragon brace ring, plus once you unlock the demon jim lord form in the summoner skill tree hes totes malotes crazy

Please see