Why do all 'gamer girls' have this same fucking look?!

Why do all 'gamer girls' have this same fucking look?!

cute face ruined by
>Nasty 'colourful' dye job
>emo piercings
>cheap as shit tattoos
>almost always wearing a gamers shirt that's ill fitting on them

why the fuck do you wear whatever you wear? who gives a shit. they are never going to fuck you anyway, so I don't think they care about looking more appealing to you.

^^^ found the 'gamer girl'

Plus these girls are so easy to fuck it's ridiculous

those are just the ones who broadcast their faces
the other half either look perfectly normal or cripplingly ugly

> ^^^ found the 'gamer girl'

I'm a male who's almost 40.

Better question: Why when a guy plays video games he's just a guy who plays video games and when a girl plays video games she is a gamer girl?

damn dude, you must be a badass none 12 year old

Found the wizard

They do it to get into character more but they're roasties anyway.

Ashley Jenkins?

Yikes, I don't even need to say anymore

They call me Fairy Poofter. The child who lived fabulously.

>>Plus these girls are so easy to fuck it's ridiculous
not in my case

ITT: Neckbeards

Ar you teh cuck LUL

Guys play video games: gamer guy
Girls play video games: gamer girls

It's like fanboys and fangirls

It's just describing them

Lol "so easy" for the non betas around you cuck

>Guys play video games: gamer guy
Just gamer actually. Seriously when have you ever heard "gamer guy"?

Because people always try to paint their identity on their appearance instead of expressing it through interactions with others.

95% of girls who dye their hair some weird colour are doing it because they don't have an interesting personality and want to stand out.

I like to cook now i'm a cook guy.

Kek

This is exactly what my ex "gamer" girlfriend explained to me. She wasn't into dying her hair and dressing up, but she knew a lot of those type. Their boring and tend to not even be good at games.

Because they are women. They are "gamers" just because it gives them attention, free money and it's the latest field to push PC bs in it. Also men like it and they can't be left alone to be happy, because that would not cause drama or offer attention. There are no female games, the more a man likes something the more women will want it just to create drama.

From hair colours to body modifications and 1selfie/second, everything just screams attention. They like shitting on the industry, changing it, piss on fans and scream false rape claims and e-harassment. Twitch whoring, "dev job" that results in Andromeda tier filth and much more.

Every action of these "gamers" create drama and begs for attention. If there is something that can be said with 100% certainty in this life, then this situation is the prime example. They tease, scream and bitch against something, while wanting exactly that thing. But since they are women, and thus drama whores by default, they will accuse someone of rape just because she likes him and he does not. Also make the most slutty cosplay, show some lesbo degeneracy and then scream it's not for attention of male eyes, it's "the way she is".

You know what they deserve? A bullet in the head. Fucking whores.

Not to forget that they are the mothers of whiteknights and m'lady saved counters on the wall.

roast me
>18
>asian-american
>gamer grill
>MOBAs and survivals
>death cab for cutie, jukebox the ghost, hungover, top notch bands
>no tats or piercings

What are you doing here mom? You're 45, it's time to stop showing off.

No tits or timestamp gtfo

keep being you.

My wife who I'm playing Divinity: Original Sin with right now. Kind of fits the description, I guess.

have you seen male gamers ?

Right and I'm dating Hilary Duff

Theyre buttsluts for sure

Nice.

k

so where's hillary duff?

>see tattoo/hair color and game in background

OP here and I thought my opinion on gamer girls was harsh,

You just sound like a woman hating beta more than anything.

I don't mind gamer girls I just wish they wouldn't conform to this shitty look

fake and gay

She's ehh

>k

Lol posts timestamp. Good for you. Your girl is a decent looking lol post them tits for us

wellll the usual tits or gtfo

Too lazy to take anything new, I'll post random pics I have.

I think I could take one in a fight. Don't bet on it.

several of these span over the course of about 3 years.

Yup also she fits the description of 'I want to be an alternative model' but all that happens is she gets some shitty pics taken of her with her tits out... best case scenario she becomes a suicide girl

she just does it for extra cash on the side (which is surprisingly plentiful around here), but its not her 40hr. she works full time.

Arewnt you just proving this entire thread?

Because they're all feminists, camwhores or teens.

>Lists death cab and 2 other fuck all's
>Calls them top notch

Lol ok honey, the men are talking

She's alright, but what's your deal? Why date a person who obviously needs lots of attention? Doesn't it get tiring?

see my first post where I said she pretty much fits most of the points, so instead of shitposting dumbass questions, why not take 2 seconds to read

These aren't gamer girls. These are girls with fetal alcohol syndrome that couldn't fit in so they spread into a niche hobby to "fit in with the guys" only to realize guys who play vidya constantly don't care about womens "needs" and ignore them so they make themselves increasingly "unique" to try and attract a non-gamer chad only to eventually come to the realization that chads only like stacys and gamer girls aren't stacys so they are in the same position they were in during high school only with shitty tattoos and colored hair.

Oh you're right sorry mate! Also good on you for having a girl and sharing. I'd shared mine but my phone is downstairs and I'm lazy fat fuck

back to /r9k/

no attention needed, just a hobby that pays well, so why not?

>i sense edgelords incoming any moment
>inb4 cuck, we dont give a fuck

How much does she make? Also are you always present for the shoots?

More autism in this thread than a special ed class

always present, i book her shoots and mange her time. her freelance rate is $500/hr here in the kentucky area, she gets called on for maybe 3-4 shoots a month lasting anywhere from 2-4 hours each (hma time is included in her fee). she has a contract at $300/hr and $100 per 10 "selfie" photos for promotional use, so she can do that whenever she wants as long as we provide the photographer. said contract also pays her for public appearance, paid trips to wherever she needs to go, etc. i'm paid for as well, so it's pretty cool.

why would you do this

why wouldnt i?

Them dubs

I don't care if your girl gets paid to show her tits I'm just surprised she can get work with a face like that...

Mate, she obviously needs attention - evident from her piercings, tattoos, and photo shoots - but the fact that she's not hounding you for it is always a plus! And fuck the haters, if you're cool with it who gives a shit.

Just enjoy it while she's young - once she's no longer drawing the same interest the dark side of this lifestyle comes out. I've seen it happen, and unless she is truly just doing this for the money, shit turns sour.

Damn nice. You guys do you. As long as yall are both happy and paid. So does she/you think of a theme beforehand? Or does the photographer? Or does she do it for certain peoples requests?

Haha my exact thoughts. Must be some rundown incest shit in Kentucky cause I can walk down the street here in Oregon and find way better girls that I would actually want to look at

Ha $500 suurreeeee

Not with an ugly face and tiny tits

Does she have a modelling website user?

she couldn't care less about doing it, i'm the one who sets her up for doing it (easy cash, so why the fuck not)

90% of the time she is contacted by a photographer with an idea in mind already.

Because of general cultural degeneracy/corruption in the western world these days. It's got nothing to do with gaming.

she does.

see earlier post about edgelords incoming. it's like i'm clairvoyant or some shit.

Your face looks like a painting of a smaller face on too big of a canvas.

What the fuck is that thing on your chest?

Your hair is bad.

she ever cut your man-clit with those crooked teeth? holy fuck dude

>itt virgins

How does calling your 4/10 out make me edgelord? She's not that attractive. Sorry mate

Lol, THATS what $500/hour looks like in Kentucky?

GG America. How you've fallen.

Yeah, you can't just call "inb4" on something obvious and then get mad for people still commenting.

this.
also do you have any idea how much photog dick she's taken in the ass for more "opportunities".
because you should. you should have an idea.

Because it's a stereotype you moron.
Just like how all goths, emos, hipsters, punks, and hippies look the same.
They're identifying with a subculture and making it part of their personality.

I'm such a hardcore gamer! I play Overwatch and Destiny.

Yeah I'm out. Got boring really fast

I'd fuck you.

eh, I've met one or two gamer girls that didn't fall into this catagory. majority did tho, so I get what your saying.
I think it actually is an attention thing, I mean I started gaming b/c of exactly that, and I was shit at sports. thought I had to do something well or pack up so I picked up a controller. Now I draw autistic shit for probobly the same reason.
And appearantly the majority of women decided to turn to... I dunno? pissing off their parents? trying for snowflake syndrome?

Immature people do immature shit.

Because the overwhelming majority of gamers are male. When you say gamer, most people will automatically assume you mean a male, unless they are a feminazi intentionally going out of their way to try and "not assume" what gender someone is going to be.

No you predicted anons being like
>how could you be okay with your gf showing her tits you cuck?!

Instead anons don't care if your gf shows her tits but they going to rip into her ugly buck teeth face and that she can still be a model?? Someone pays for her face??

You were hoping to post tit pics of your wife and we're waiting for all the pat on the backs from beta anons

Now you just butt hurt because you married an ugly woman that's just going to get uglier and lose her body when she gets older

Moba's... moba's suck. they make no damn sense to me.
Thats all I got, cute girl

This.

fbpb

>eyes are too far apart
>dead dry lips
>overall impression of birth defects
>strangely wrinkly grandma skin, including bags under the eyes, crow's feet, old lady mouth
>trying too hard to look cute
>bland fashion sense
>dry damaged hair
>eyebrows look like an old man's anus
>terrible makeup job
>cancer growing on chest
>look like you'd lead a guy on to spend money on you but then not put out
>possible retardation.
>tag around neck supposedly indicating insider status, but ultimately meaningless and cringeworthy.
>posting like a dumb slut attention whore on Sup Forums
>NOT POSTING TITS YOU STPUID FLUCKING SLUTT BAGG CRUSTY CUNT SHIT SMEAR!!!!!

>that gif
kek, I honestly hope that girl got publicly shamed for that.

Lemme break it down for you newfags...

Women are fucking dumb. Women do not care about games, they get involved with them because they know guys like them and by getting into games, they think it makes them more desirable.

Its not only games, pick any hobby, anime, firearms, genres of music, sports... Sports is the worst when it comes to women. Its always the same skanks getting dolled up with football jerseys and face paint screaming GO (insert last team to win the superbowl here). If you engage then im a conversation about different plays or sports trivia, they shut down and say shit like ZOMG WHO CARES, (quarterback for superbowl winning team) IS CUTE!

Women are constantly on the prowl for dick and will front like they're into shit to get as much dick as possible. Women cant excel on their own, which is why everything they try to do sucks ass.

Women are only good for suckin, fuckin, and sandwich construction and should never be taken seriously, ever.

said all that needed to be said.