How do we ruin this degenerate edgelord...

How do we ruin this degenerate edgelord? He's an atrocity with over a million dollars to his name for doing no more than being the equivalent of a video editor.

you don't, he's a decent human being willing to make an ass of him self to give his friends a job

>wanting to ruin a sincere nice guy's life
Saged nigger

He's not a philanthropist by any means. He's just an attention-seeker. The hair says it all.

Op is just butthurt because he doesn't make millions for playing games

Get a life faggot, SAGED!

pls be bait

send him pics of his dead old bestfriend

Nice try, faggot.

>edgelord
You don't know what that word means

>Red on black hair
>Blue on black hair
>Orange on black hair
You're going to have to try harder than that, friendo.

How about quit giving youtube sjws attention?

SAGE

Lol do you have them? Does anyone have them?

He was molested as a child

>coloring your hair is edgy
I have been on Sup Forums for a while now and i don't think i've ever seen anything so subtly stupid
well done

Rufio! Rufio!

Ru-Fi-OOO!

His hair is black now.

the primary thing that made him is money is that he's cuter than you

I want millions

If you started uploading content to youtube as a hobby and the money started inexplicably started rolling in... would you stop? The dude is set for life because he has fun on camera, how can you hold that against him?

burn his house down

Whoa. Calm down, Satan.

As if poorly dyed hair can prove something.

Well, it is fucking retarded and gay

>What is projecting
Your inadequacies are showing.

The worst part about this guy is hes half gook, some white girl actually thought it was a good idea to let a gook cum inside you...she probably thought it wouldn't penetrate far enough in her defense but still really pisses me off.

If it's nothing special prove how easy it is and go make videos like his and see how much you make, go ahead..

I don't watch his videos because I find him annoying, but I follow him everywhere else because he really is a genuinely nice guy that donates a ton, raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities, raises awareness for so much other stuff, and he doesn't deserve shit from wankstains like you.

"Hey guys let's ruin this guy's life because he is making money doing something he loves what a fag xdddd" you have more autism than a special ed room my dude.

Capt

OP is obviously a sand nigger muslim. We don't like your kind here. Why don't go throw acid on your daughter or something. Stop trying to destroy people livelihoods because they're happier than you Mohamed.

you dont
look what happened to trump when faggots like you wanted to end his political career.
just let him alone and people will get bored of him

no you didnt you cock sucking fruity butt pirate