Why is the percentage of black men that are gay so much higher than white or asian men?

Why is the percentage of black men that are gay so much higher than white or asian men?

Over 40% of black me in America have have a homosexual experience.

Because this is the alternative

I've also wondered why there is a high number of transgenders in predominantly black urban cities like Detroit.

It most likely has something to do with poor socioeconomics causing poorer mental health. I'm not qualified to make any sort of an answer though.

Police are less likely to shoot a tranny than the typical black male. Its self-preservation.

Because roody-poos gonna nig.

As a matter of fact they can easily get any white cutie they want. Your argument is invalid.

That's odd... Over 40% of black men in America have been incarcerated. Is there a connection?

kek

they want to be in jail so they can suck cock and toss salad

Pretty sure it the wite bois who are made to do that.

not enough to go around
niggers are gay
face it

Because most of them are in jail and a nigga gotta bust a nut somehow.

I wonder that too. Probably something to do with absent fathers and the shitty food we eat that's filled with estrogen.

ye wite boi

yea wite boi. we takin yo... wite bois

Where exactly are you getting these statistics from?

does this mean I can actually find a bbc to suck?? pls make me your bitch/10

because there are less nigs in america than white so there's a higher chance that they're gay

yea yo'd love bein da wite boi in dis jiff wudnt u

prison is a hell of a place man

this is a question for the ages OP

yes actually. i exist to exemplify your insecurities wite boy

Cuz black women are retarded and obnoxious

Nigger be gay

you have to put me in panties first

my fucking dream... ugh

All I have of this dude.

I wanna get dressed up and shared ): fmlll

rodies helping out other rodies. Thots can't reproduce if they don't have any dick.