Why don't we have rock stars anymore?

Josh Homme is the last remaining rock star.

A. Cult of worshiping complete retards is barely compatible with current generation.
B. With internet and social media every teenage girl can find some chad thundercock on her street.

I genuinely think that the death of the rock star came along with the fact that modern musicians often have little to no unique personalities and are just drab indie hipster millennials who could be found in any local independent coffee shop. Fleet Foxes would be more interesting if Robin Pecknold actually had a personality beyond "vaguely nice and pretentious guy."

He's a lame as fuck tryhard and has always been

We have Kanye.

Rock is dead, fuck off.

>Cult of worshiping complete retards is barely compatible with current generation.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. It just changed its' style/genre.

rappers are the new rockstars

>that modern musicians often have little to no unique

Implying old one had any. they are just drunk drug addicts.

blacks are worshiping retarded rapers because they are one step lower on evolution ladder, but they will catch up eventually.

Yeah because whites don't listen to hip-hop (the "rock music" of today).

You fucking snowflake retard.

they are popstars

They're both. Rockstars were popstars almost always interchangeably.

I don't consider wiggers white. They have wrong chromosomes

rappers on stage only do vocals and hip hop dances (not all of them), rockstars actually play instruments. Vocals are only secondary thing to them. When you get mental image of the rockstar first thing that comes to mind is some insane guitar/etc solo, not some retard mumbling into mic.

You've clearly been to plenty of hiphop concerts

I feel like he spent the entirety of qotsa's self titled thru era vulgaris trying to prove something, probably outgrow kyuss for a bit then i have no idea why he was so tryhard then on

2010 onward hes just a pretty cool dude. Watch no one knows from 2010 live onward, he hust masters and owns that shit. Rockstar status imo, the drug fueled ego shit prior was kind of sad but i mean morrisey was a blatantly drunk fuckup with a huge ego live and he was considered a rockstar so idk

Youre probably just an asshole

Morrison. I meant morrison

lil uzi vert is a rockstar

pic related

you spelled "pop" wrong