Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

Where is the most depressing place on the planet to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/search?q=lofoten village&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8yY-4jfXSAhWLCSwKHXVTD7wQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=639#tbm=isch&q=Reine Village Sognefjord&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

California.

Aberdeen, Washington

Stoke on Trent

Sweden.
/thread

West Georgia's pretty damned depressing

New England

Anywhere in the USA
Pic extremely related

North of England

you guys are meming right?
it's probably somewhere in Africa or the middle east, or maybe that one russian mining town that never gets above 0 degrees F

this.
t. a guy in the middle east

South Jersey

Moldova

Not even memeing. It's literally been studied, ranked, and confirmed as the unhappiest nation on earth

This af
The north is grim incarnate

Europe

Tucson Arizona...it's fucking full of entitled spics.

The south pole

'Sup cunt, I feel your pain
Y'all don't know how awful it is here

apart from all third-world shitholes and remote micro nation islands, possibly france or israel

>israel
>france
explain.

Middlesbrough.

what the fuck is that 't.' shit anyways

I wish people knew what third world countries actually were/are. You're constantly using the term improperly.

short for terveiset

t. guy who googled it

hello newfriend
now kys

feel free to explain

get out.

im actually not new I dont spend every waking minute on the internet you fat fucking neckbeard loser

shitholes mostly
less whites/more niggers

suck a nigger dick faggot

palestine

Anywhere I go

Keked my dear frogposter.

i think u r confusing Sup Forums with the internet

>not new

>Palestine
>Implying

inside my mind

triggered neckbeard fat fucking niggers

You're either not from the states, or you're sheltered, or you're 15, or you're autistic, or all of the above. With such a massive country, the president doesn't even have an impact on most of the population

Is this your first day here?
Get out faggot, before it's too late.

>triggered

lol, this kiddo is steamed

samefagging nigger

North Korea

Thread me boys

My home

Third world was a term that came out of the Cold War. First world nations were with the United States and other allies. So France, Britain, ect. 2nd world were countries with the Soviets. The Eastern Bloc countries, Vietnam, to a lesser degree China, ect. Third world nations were countries not associated with the two others and had a more neutral approach toward the Cold War.

The trope comes from a number of those countries being in places like South America and Africa, where the Cold War didn't really flare up nearly as much as Europe or parts of Asia. It's also common to define them as "developing nations," such as India.

So third world is either developing or neutral toward NATO/Warsaw. This includes a large amount of developing countries, but also some of the Icelandic and Scandinavian countries ... which are NOT what people think of when they think of 3rd world.

The term has nothing to do with the living conditions of the country. Parts of Scandinavia were third world, and they were white and wealthy. It's a term taken from the Cold War to distinguish between those in the fight and those that weren't.

i left a steamer on your moms chest

Yreka fucking CA

>relatively new trend on Sup Forums
>if you dont know it, that makes you a newfag

I found the newfag

faggot

this is fucking upsetting I want to know where OP's pic came from but all I get are thousands of wallpaper websites

>00:11:27
>00:11:29
>samefagging
Just leave fam

inside a human body

Sure, Trump wants to build the wall to keep people from leaving

exactly, these newfags sucking each others cocks for knowing what t. means

Terre Haute, Indiana

/thread

And since then its use has begun meaning poor shitholes. Language changes.

JK found it

it's in Norway

>but also some of the Icelandic and Scandinavian countries
>Icelandic countries

Name a couple of Icelandic countries.

Your basement

never heard of posting from other devices
NEWFAGGOT

>taken from the Cold War

yes, u r right, but now it means a shithole.

I bet a 100 bucks you're an underage AND a newfag.
Summer arrived way too soon.

Elko Nevada. Seriously.

Val D'oise, France, full of psychos shitty in weekends and rainy as fuck

Nigeria
Pakistan
Eritrea
Syria
Afghanistan
Somalia

north of belgium.

>hurr it sure is summer in here
jesus christ fucking kill yourself

Do you work at a theater?

Saying the President has no effect on the country is mind-numbingly retarded. He's the head of the Executive branch. Sure, he's not a dictator, but he has a massive amount of effect on the country.

Look at the Bush administration. They allowed a massive economic downturn because of their lax approach to banking reform and regulation. That lax approach alone allowed the country to spiral into a massive shit hole that has taken forever to crawl out of.

He can also cause a war, like Bush did, that would balloons an already massive debt. His very words on tax reform or health care reform send the stocks up or down (which is stupid, but it happens), which affects everyone's 401k.

He decides what policies he wants his agencies to follow and which to ignore. This includes the State Department, DOT, DOJ, DOD, DOE, all kinds of departments.

You're just a massive idiot. You can't draw a straight line from what something happens to the policies that allowed it, because you have a simple mind. You're probably the kind of person that thought witches caused famine.

It will actually do something

Walloon detected.

Anywhere in Turkey

norway, lofoten. been on the same spot and took few pics.

That's not how language works. That's how stupid people who don't know what defined terms work. It's idiots like you that want to change the word "literally" to no longer mean literally, all because you retards don't know what it means.

Sorry, but defined terms and words don't simply change because you're too ignorant to know what they actually mean. You're as bad as the monkeys trying to push ebonics as a language.

>hurr its my second year here i-i'm not a n-newfag
Just neck yourself faggot

No it won't. We already have a fence, and even that is gone over or under. Not to mention something like 45% of people illegally in the country overstayed visas, which a wall/fence won't do a fucking thing about.

Know what you need to get over a 30 foot wall? A 32 foot ladder. It's stupid. The Chinese found out walls don't work thousands of years ago, and theirs was a hell of a lot taller.

Portland

google.fi/search?q=lofoten village&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8yY-4jfXSAhWLCSwKHXVTD7wQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=639#tbm=isch&q=Reine Village Sognefjord&*

:

THIS

Your mother's basement

northeast Ohio

This, spent 6 months there on cruise ship. Ushuia and what have u. lived off cheap vodka and grapefruit jewce.

Paris suburbs

Lived in Manchester for 5 years. Even the grass is grey.

just go with the flow.
retards r taking over anyways.

>israel
Obviously never been there.

I live here

yuma, arizona. Moved for work, fuck this place.

I'm sure this guy thinks that because it's full of jews

Seattlefag here. This is a pretty good answer tbh.

I'm going with Adak, Alaska. In the Aleutian Islands, population under 100, constant rain and grey, everyone probably wants to kill themselves... Probably plenty of similar towns but I just picked one.

Quel département?

Yeah, fuck Yuma dude. The only people who live there by choice are alcoholic violent dumb natives. I've got family in the force up there, you wouldn't believe the stories

Val D'oise vers Cergy ça pue pas la merde mais c'est pas la joie

depression isn't the same as butthurt.

wtf is happening in that picture

Seine-Et-Marne, ça pue pas la merde mais c'est pas la joie non plus.

bring it in dude...someone understands my pain. fuck yuma. i gotta stick it out for 4 more years but then im out and never looking back

i knew that before he even posted the pic.

Shit's getting real