Name somebody who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized and why

Name somebody who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/01/10/study-smoking-marijuana-not-linked-with-lung-damage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me, because there's no recorded harmful effects afaik

Well, inhaling smoke is still carcinogenic and will always be bad for your lungs, but other than that negative effects in adults are pretty minimal

Me, because it saved my friend's life and pulled him out of depression.
He no longer smokes and has a Criminal Justice degree where he makes more than both of his parents combined.

any executive at a cigarette company

If you use a bong then the water will filter out most of the tar, so much so that the negative effects are very negligible.

Me, it will greatly reduce the dui accident average per year, domestic violence, and would reduce the deficit, and help create a tax revenue stream.

>implying tobacco CEOs havent smoked weed
>implying they want legal weed

are you retarded

Definitely not negligible, but better yes

That's not true or proven. Vaporizer is what you are thinking of.

Water filters out 15%-20% of the carcinogens. Only way to get tar-free is edibles.

People who get in a shitfit about the tar in weed smoke are the most dense fuckers. You'd damage your lungs more by spending a week in NYC than if you smoked 200 bowls

Or smoke good ol' tarless crack

Moi. And I think every other drug should be legalized as well.

Penn Jillette or whatever, the magician

casey neistat

All substances detrimental to health should be banned. Caffeine, alcohol etc. We should not be encouraging consumption of substances that decrease productivity.

Yeah, because banning substances sure works and cures social problems, just pick up a history book

Me

Me. Because I'm a biochemical engineer and know my shit and THC treatment is far superior to Opiod treatment. Fuck off, I've done my research

Alcohol prohibition was never seriously enforced. Illegal marijuana worked just fine for hundreds of years, why change it now?

What's the difference between alcohol and weed and why is one excepted and one illegal?

>Hundreds of years
Lol bait? Prohibition started in the 1910's-20's
And cannabis was already household medicine. it was criminalized when the mexicans brought bud to smoke and the whities were scared of it even thhough they literally had the same exact shit in their medicine cabinets

Did you even read my first response? I said both should be illegal to encourage productivity.

See

So adderall, vyvanase, and other amphetamine derivatives should be strictly enforced since those enhances productivity?

What does that have to do with my response?

>Why is weed illegal
It answered half of your question. Stop being dense

It's a temporary change. As with all stimulants, eventually you crash. As an employer who would you want, the dude constantly fucked up on addies or the substance free hard worker?

is he in law enforcement?

I don't smoke but belive it should be legalized.
At this point anyone who wants it will get it, its not like cocaine or heroine, you don't need a chemical process to create it and anyone who tries can get it and even have a plant of his own.
Weed is no longer an important revenue source for cartels or gangs, with legalization coming to certain American states and slowly getting decriminalized in Mexico they have move away from weed and now concentrate their efforts on cocaine, heroin and human trafficking, they still do sell weed, but its no the base of their economy.
It has health effects, no question, but is as nocive as alcohol and nicotine, and most of the damage it does its when people become smokers before the age of 15, also the older you are the less chances it has of creating an addictive effect on you, so putting the same age limit to it that we put to other legal drugs would help in this regard.
The weed yoy can find in the illegal market sometimes with with dangerous pesticides or substances added to it by gangs so it has a more powerful effect, and therefor is more dangerous and toxic, having a legal way of adquiring weed would guarantee that what you are getting is clean.
The amount of people that end up in jail in America because of weed its pretty high, sometimes people end in jail and trials by simply carrying a blunt, this is expensive to the individual and the state and is a waste of time and resources that could be spent on dealing with the heroine epidemy thats going on in America.

I found someone more dense
>it's you
>smoking 30 bowls a day for 7 days is better than spending 7 days in nyc by your math

>Alcohol prohibition was never seriously enforced.

They tried. Including putting poison in alcohol and killing thousands of americans
>Illegal marijuana worked just fine for hundreds of years,
Hundreds? Worked fine? Please don't be retard user

Not physically addicting and has a large array of medicinal uses ranging from antidepressant to cancer treatment. There's also no LD-50 on thc that I'm aware, meaning it's not lethal at any known dosage. I'm sure it could contribute to cns depression or aggravate previous medical issues in similar fashion to an antihistamine.

nope
healthland.time.com/2012/01/10/study-smoking-marijuana-not-linked-with-lung-damage/

Dramatically different kind of vaporizer faggot