Need Reccomendations

I need some cool new music, anything similar to queen or gorillaz would be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKvUEEadOeY
youtube.com/watch?v=HHxDhPrVqgc
youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVyS9JwtFoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yx0UfdZKVtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Kill yourself

nice bait, lmao

and if youre not, get some taste, pleb

If you havent already listen to queen greatest hits 2. and humanz is probably better than demon dayz

death grips - the money store

>I highly reccomend dick chomperzzz

Listened a bit, it sounds not so good, no offence but I like rap like eminem and kendrick.

Ignore the fucktards, acting as if they weren't in ur shoes b4.

You can try some of mu core for starters that's how I branch into less mainstream music.

Try animal collective
youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE

this is fuckin baaaaaaaaait, jesus christ nice try you baitng pleb

fuckin stupid idiot

I heard greatest hits 2, I think it's really good but doesn't reach the heights of the first, I need to listen to humanz more but I really like saturnz barz

In that case try MF Doom, you can't go wrong with him

youtube.com/watch?v=CKvUEEadOeY

Go through the 100s of recommendation charts before you make a thread like this. Your taste is incredibly shallow, its evidentally clear you have barely listened to anything yet. Go out and really figure out what you like and dislike

I like the psychedelic rock music but this is so different to pink floyd, is there stuff like this more link pink floyd?

I listened to the swans and the king crimson but I don't like it too much, all the core songs are so weird.

radiohead is cool though, I don't like the singers voice though he sounds so whiney, no one can top freddy, not ever.

The least you can do is reccamend instead of calling me stupid, I just want to hear some more good stuff man.

Have you listened to any of queens normal albums, like queen 2 or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHxDhPrVqgc this

Nah dude, no offense but the albums that aren't the greatest hits are not so good I believe, because they are full of many filler songs, the greatest hits are just all good though.

Madvillian - Madvilliany

this is what im thinking with david bowie, I haven't really listened to him that much, is it worth listening to each album?

Nah man, ziggy is really good, and hunky dory has some good songs but the rest is worth listening to greatest hits, the albums like low and stuff are just not as good as people say.

Listen to wish you were here
A true 10/10 godly album

Have you listened to hotline miami sound track, and if you havent go to /r/indieheads

Wish you were here is such a good song, I like have a cigar it is also so funky, welcome to the machine is pretty cool, it's trippy, but the crazy diamond songs are too long I believe.

Hotline miami is really cool, I'm not too big a indie music fan, but /r/music has great recs for music, try that sub too and I will try your one.

>/r/music has great recs
What the hell is going on in this thread

What would you reccamend?

I'm gonna guess you've been on Sup Forums for a few months and listen primarily to "dadrock", so you decided to experiment a bit with the other boards and try Sup Forums, as a result you didn't notice the other chart-threads or more likely didn't get noticed. Given this, try the following;
>Big Black - Songs About Fucking (1987, noise rock/ post-hardcore/ post-punk/ industrial rock/ punk rock, enormous influence behind Nirvana and the lead singer/guitarist, Steve Albini later produced In Utero as well as multiple Pixies albums). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo
>The Pixies - Doolittle (1989, alternative rock/ noise pop, the band pioneered the soft verse - loud chorus formula and have been enormously influential on virtually every band since their formation). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=PVyS9JwtFoQ
>The United States of America - s/t (1968, psychedelic rock/ experimental rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=yx0UfdZKVtY

kek

BIZARRO THREAD

Unironically no, listening through his discography is a waste of time besides a few choice albums and the singles.

ziggy is 10/10 album, station to station is pretty good too, first half of low is amazing (inb4 patrician mob start shouting at me)

great album

great album and game

is this for real

pleb

lucky trips confirm we are in alternate Sup Forumsniverse

That charts kinda outdated, though I'll suppose it'll do. Shame no-one talks about T-Rex on here, much the same with Joni Mitchell.

are you trying to collectively trigger the whole of Sup Forums?

>the swans
>the king crimson
this bait just became low quality bait