Be me

Be me,

Met this girl on a dating app and she claims she's stranded in Lagos, Nigeria after selling all her shit and moving from Boston to be with the one she loved.

Turns out he robbed her and left her with $350 hotel bill.
Can't get her passport or travel docs,
name is Jennifer McDonald and a receptionist at the hotel is called Jennifer Okoeman,

I already sent her $50 to try and help out with food and shit, she's broke.
She's asking for more. But am I being catfished or is this the real deal?

Lagos, Nigeria is the scam artist capitol of the world.

Do not send this woman any more money, you are absolutely being scammed/catfished.

Catfish dude

You're more than likely being taken for a chump.
If this was happening to a friend you already knew quite well, then that's fine. However, this is a complete stranger you know jack shit about. Use your brain in future, not your penis.

I'm using my penis brain. She's not even sending a quick voice message to prove herself. Seems legit.

So, it's probably a scam.
The question is, are you going to let us help you fuck with the scammer?

What's the name of the hotel?

make her send tits, then call her, then video call her, OP . Your probz being scammed :(

I just had a spree of awesome chicks being dtf. I got cocky kid. But hey, $50 is a worthy investment for a possible crazy fuck buddy. I'd make that gamble again.

It's called the Protea hotel in Lagos.

Please be bait. Literally one of the most overdone scams, right after the Nigerian Prince

Much this Just ask her to timestamp a photo at least

> moves from Boston to Nigeria
> you sent her money

Topkek

You are a fucking idiot. Yes you are being scammed. I am on my phone but will someone please talk some sense into OO?

This poor little white girl got her heart (and probably ass) Broken by the superior black man. My tiny white dick just jumped in her defense.

*OP

Just found this OP

Yee, found that too. It's not her tho.

>TL;DR

OP is a helpless retard. Welcome to America

Hey OP I need $50 too

> its not her though

Oh yeah, of course that must be some other Jennifer McDonald from Nigeria. In the end that's a pretty common name there.

Anyway, you should send her more money user. Seriously do it it's a great idea and she sure is in grave need.

some a scammer in lagos has a fiverr account to get a voice recording made by an american female.

calling bullshit. If this is real, which it is NOT, post the screen shots of the conversation within the next ten minutes