anime
n
i
m
e

Diversity

antifa scum pls GO

oh FUCK OFFFFFFFFF
stop making new threads before bump limit when there's already a thread in the catalog
just for your autistic edition

we are ALL in here

Cager genocide when?

gonna be early for class today

I think you're being autistic here mate ahha

i'm not ready to die yet

HOWLING at you

This. One empty thread up at a time please, this is /brit/, not /uncivilised animals/.

Sage.

it's good when communists die

All white men should be sterilised

Who /low test/ here?

Life Pro-Tip: Take up a lot of vices, so if you ever have to give one up, you still have plenty of other vices to fill the whole in your soul left by abandoning the last one.

Got to do a presentation on gender and the Vietnam War today.

what the fuck do those 2 subjects have in common

Shhhh... Who's that creeping by the window?

Who's that listening at the door? Shhhh...

Who's that lurking round your unnecessary thread?

I think it's the JANITOR!

Absolutely fuck all.

The only thing I've gotten from it is that Vietnamese women are fucking whores and were begging for the BWC.

You're literally pathetic

rip

as opposed to figuratively?

had a gf that looks like cara but fitter

is there a tumblr for this stuff?

whotan?

Good post

i dream too

Don't get all hot and bothered mate, just having a bit of fun with you.

Thread IS unnecessary, you have to admit it. There was a /brit/ thread already up when this wa made. Bit uncvilised to just start making threads without checking, that's all.

fuck off belfast

hey

hey lads

hey, hey lads

guess what?

willies

had a gf that looks like cara but fatter

PFFFFFFT HAHAHA

posted a pic of her about 2 years ago

Who cares? Thread wars are retarded, I hate when brit gets split because autistis want their special thread with their oh so hilarious op to be posted in

how do you pronounce "benis"

bee-nis or beh-nis?

you mean this pic you stole from me?

Me.

The smell of burnt tobacco is the smell of sin; incense of Satan.

that's EXACTLY what this thread is and why we should have used the existing edition

>posted 2 minutes after the other thread
>posted first in the last thread so everyone uses it

Sick to death of you cunts and your flawed logic.

NEED an average middle class gf

>2 minutes after the other thread
thick cunt
try 2 hours and 2 minutes

thick cunt
try 3 (T H R E E) hours and 2 minutes

Yeah then someone should have posted the old one once we hit the bump limit but they didn't then the autistic cunt who think" Notorious B.R.I.T." is so hilarious started bumping his old thread, when people do that it sometimes splits the general and kills it.

Look at all that space

>Yeah then someone should have posted the old one once we hit the bump limit
I was waiting to post it at bump limit then this autist linked his at 306 posts
you don't have a leg to stand on

done a poo (past tense)

Litrally in love with my friend's missus who I've been stalking on FB for the past hour

hello fellow dragon flag

TIL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heligoland

Really wish you'd stop all this tranny stuff. Won't do you any good and you'll regret it in the future. At least give it a bit of thought.

What if anime were real?

decent album tbf

/brit/ shouldn't be split, I agree. Best way to avoid it is to have an orderly transition from the finished thread to the next one. But the next one should logically be an existing thread with space in it. Making a thread (and bumping it and directing people to it) when there is already one available is what splits /brit/, clutters the board, and derails /brit/ into discussions like this one.

We're not savages, we're /brit/. We have sensible rules and we follow them because of our common sense. Those who flout the rules should be told, otherwise where are we? Anarchy. Split threads, dead threads all over the board and arguments about whose thread we're in. We're better than that, so let's show them, let's keep /brit/ in a nice orderly queue, each thread taking it's proper turn and not being made (and populated) until it's time.

the rule is you transition to the first thread that is linked, not posted

snake's a slag

post MY spider gf before i heem you

She is pure

nothing wrong with being a slag
however, chicken tits > snake

pure slag

Dude, I'm such an extroverted introvert!

Too late now

No it isn't

That rule makes no sense though. Are we to all make our own threads and race to post them first in the active thread?

Rule for OPs MUST be: Don't make a new thread if there is an existing one that can be used. If you do, you just made a completely redundant thread, knocking some other poor sod's thread off the board and potentially splitting /brit/. OPs who break this rule MUST be punished by having their thread pushed back in the queue by the general community, no matter where they link their new thread.

The other thread that was posted before this one, WAS linked before this one too, in a previous thread. But regardless, we should all agree to meet in the oldest possible thread with space in it when we move, otherwise it's a mess.

>replying

cut your losses while you still can

cut your willy while you still can

NEET for one year now but I have $60'000 in the bank

what would you do? go overseas or summin? struggling to find employment here

My testicles are pretty much gone, what can I do about that?

I'm thinking of talking to a GP get an assessment on the state of my body

But what about the gains?

I like not having facial hair and less body hair

>dude I have no source of income but have been fortunate enough to come into possession of a nestegg

>I should go on holiday lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

doing a primus

Post commie choons

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fk5iGkp27M

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.

STOP replying to it

made a ham and cheese toastie.

hams a bit out of date though

I prefer blurred lines

youtube.com/watch?v=xtqF9bRoU6A

buy a nice computer, a second hand car and find a job

What was it?

you only have 36000 here

ah yes

>take a cocktail of various drugs that should really only be taken under proper medical supervision
>wtf my bollocks have disintegrated
>hmm not sure if this is what I wanted

there's a very good reason that the NHS like to delay trannies as much as possible with their transitioning

LET ME TAKE A SELFIE

alri

cc:

too stupid to start a business

In a serious food fight, a food fight to the death, what would be the most appropriate food weapon?

Obviously I can see that in hindsight

But I might change my tune if/when laser gets ride of this last pesky bit of facial hair

Who has the biggest willy on /brit/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACAvBBMb6BM

youtube.com/watch?v=LCcOCq7JRtY
novelist is an inspiration to mandem from all endz across the country

alri 'ddit

Mate of mine saved up a similar amount of money and took a year off (maybe longer). He spent it travelling around the coast of Australia, living out of a rental car. Said it was amazing, but he got a bit depressed when he had to come back.

If it was me I'd go to America, maybe do Route 66 or just wander about in a mobile home. Or do a holiday in California or NYC if I could. Or maybe I'd just find a nice secluded tropical beach somewhere warm and safe and set up camp. Spend my days drinking cocktails on the beach and soaking up the sun.

Alternatively, I've always thought I might try to do the wilderness man thing. With that kind of money and a lot of planning and study, you could set up a pretty decent little improvised camp/farm in the middle of nowhere. Get a robust satellite communication system set up for shitposting, emergency escape plans in order, and just see how long you can tough it out. Maybe do a vlog and get sponsors. I'd watch it for sure.

moni

Can of beans in a plastic bag.

Why does he keep trying to divide us? He will NOT divide us!

definitely not me haha maybe the smallest though