>pic related is better

  ▲
▲ ▲

Schwiftposting is basically my social life atm. Sad reality

Why is it so addictive?

Meh. Recently started watching it. It's okay, but nonstop depressing

XD that is some fantastic bait my palarooni

Same. Sometimes I go on a spam rampage in slow communities too

I need better groups to troll. Only other one I do so in is Psychedelics and Philosophy. Flat earthers and burn outs

>it never gets better
Life, I mean. The show is great.

It seems that way. Slow grind to happiness. Need distractions to keep from an hero thoughts

Why does it feel so good to piss other people off?

Both are awensome.

Wubalubadubdub!!!

When I do it, it's normally roasting or pointing out they're retarded through their opinions. Introverted superiority I suppose

I find it not a terrible show but nothing to call home about either. I stopped after season 2

so the real question that needs to be asked here. any rumors of season 3??

lmao you stopped? or you mean forced to stop since there was no season 3.

Rumor has it that they're drawing it.

This is kangaroo court

Wat? Season 3 kicked me in the nuts with Penny in that boat.

Only time I was disgusted by an animated character

WUBALUBA DUB DUB AM I RIGHT LADYS AND GENTLEMEN ?!

- The Fact that Rick and Morty are spoken by the same guy is just rickdicolous . no jk imagine him making up the conversations between both characters... i mean come on . its pretty well done so far !

>mfw I learned more about reality and harshness of life from Rick and Morty, and Bojack than in school.

lel b8

I miss trolling ceri

Lol its been a minute I thought there was a season 3 already. Must a misheard

Hes talking about Bojack

Me

There is a bojack s3 and they're working on the fourth dude.

Pissing people off is an easy way to get peoples attention too. Good to compensate for the lack of it irl

I

Does anyone think Evil Morty is gonna be the big bad?

Also his parents are getting divorced 100%

I enjoy it. Don't go out of my way to watch it but catch it when it's on.

I see it as a comedy outlet, it's an artform. Especially when your name is associated with your comments. Sperging never works in your favor

He is himself in the future gone back to the past to keep himself from dying

Evil morty is in 2 episodes of season 3. Hard to say. I think we may not even see them free C-137. It'll probably go to another Ricks timeline and I think it's gonna be the other Rick the show has been following. And eventually reveal the other Rick is the super weird Rick that evil rick referenced. And eventually show his relationship to c137

Nah it's good family there is more than 2 seasons that guy is just being a nigger. And it isn't that good so I don't recommend starting it up again.

I'm too stupid for elaborated trolling though.
Thats the reason I prefer anonymous image boards. Nobody remembers the things you say.

Awful show. Full of liberal BS talking points. But what do you expect when the creators are cucked?

I think rick is morty. Is a fun show.

lolwut?

I enjoy it,House of Cosby's was better tho.

>I hate it because Sup Forums told me to
You guys are a living joke, do you know that?

It is literally full of liberal propaganda
>gender pay gap is a real thing

they actually say that in the show

I don't go on Sup Forums, I just recognize liberal BS when I see it.

I'm a fan, just scared as fuck for the future of the show. There's aot of dumb fan theories out there, and if the creators decide one of them is good, were fucked.

Horseshit, when did they say it

Lmao liberal? Rick says he hates government and people are stupid for forming them. That doesn't sound liberal to me cutie

What is this and where can I get one?

Lol troll detected

Besides Rick is Morty, what other dumb ones come to mind

That's the guise the show creators use to push their liberal talking points.

>Oh how can it be liberal if the main character hates government!

Use your brain, cuck.

>salty because his kids watch this unchristian filth

Pretty sure the same can be said by your same point. It's not pushing an agenda

Lol I gave you evidence and you give me no facts back lol bye troll

you literally gave no evidence whatsoever.

>lib logic

The mega seed theory, that states that Rick isn't smart, but it's the mega seeds that make him smart. he makes them into a liquid and that's whatbhe drinks out of his flask. Ive seen people viciously defend it, even though rick has been without his flask for awhile in some episodes.

One theory about how Poop eating Rick is actually the smartest ricks of them all, but he hides it or something like that.

It's been awhile since I heard some of the aweful ones...

And I'm gonna throw in the seeing evil morty thing again, which I hope never happens.

Rick knows he's a fictional character

It looks like it might be high maintenance and moody dosent it?

Lol I said something he said that is 100% not liberal. He is an ancap. His actions through the show and the things he says are not liberal in the slightest.

That one makes a degree of sense and I actually believe it. But I hope they never have Rick outright stating it, or it becomes part of the plot. It would become stupid as all hell if it became "confirmed" I'm that sense.

Yah but, wouldn't you still want it? I mean some dogs can be moody and high maintenance and people still get them.

Except for when, you know, he pushed the idea of a gender pay gap being real.

Yeah I have seen both of those before. The mega seeds probably will make a come back. But yeah a dumb idea. He needed his portal gun just to get to them to begin with, proving his intelligence. Doofus Rick is just a doofus

pretty terrible show honestly, its made for the lowest common denominator

A terrible, overrated show full of cringy "humor"

[Citation needed]
>also not noticing that the entire episode was made to parody gender differences in general

If you can name a few examples of characters in Rick and Morty expressing or suggesting overtly liberal views I might believe you, but I've watched the show a lot and I really can't think of any. The show just doesn't tend to deal with political topics.

Dolts

Evil morty is definitely part of the main story. He's confirmed to be in 2 episodes of season 3 and Rick made comments about a cocky morty being a bad thing. Plus the pictures of Rick and baby morty when he was gone when morty was born points to that being evil morty

Evil Morty is the Rickiest Morty while Doofus Rick is the Mortiest Rick, and they are both alone.

I'm willing to bet that Evil Morty is the OG Morty we saw in the baby pictures and Doofus Rick was his original Rick until something happened.

Would you want to own all golden things at your own debt just to behold its shine? Would you be moved by your inability to keep it alive, and pity both your folly and the shiny beast poisoned by your greed?

That worm is bait.

Yeah, not only that, but wouldn't all the ricks need mega seeds as well? It's just stupid.

The doofus Rick one, at the time of reading it, came off more as a sad plea for a character someone liked, not to be shit. I felt bad, but it's a bad theory,

>confirmed 2 episodes of season 3

God fucking dammit. That just ruins it for me, they had set up such a perfect episode with that one, with such a perfect ending, and by continuing it, it will ruin the magic. Fuck me man.

Why can we just have nice things left alone?

Yup. Left him for dead or thought he died.

Yes. Or no. Whichever one lets me keep it.

I watch the show. the early stuff is a little cringey, but i think its found a good grove, but its poised to jump the shark just like the venture bros.

It's a fine show to eat breakfast too on Monday morning.

They already had those ideas in mind when they wrote the episode. The memories rick had were of another morrt anyways. Just go with the flow

Quantum answer. Nice.

That is some damn fine animation

Naw man, even if they did. It was such a good episode that it should have been untouched.

There were so many questions that people had, and I remember that I used to love discussing all the odd quirks of it. Shit like evil morty's obsession with hurting others, the origin of the evil Morty, the one true morty, etc etc etc. All of these theories all held equal weight, all had some validity, now only one of them can be true.

It just sort of ruins the magic of not knowing/coming up with it yourself.

Beyond that it ruins the ending music choice. "For the damaged coda" held such significance, but if they bring it back it means nothing.

Kinda bums me out now.

HIGH IQ CLUB

I squanch fellow R&M fans. It's like being in Mensa and ComicCon put together

It is a marine worm. You would need a pressurized, heat controled tank. A filtration system, a large enough water flow and filtration to keep good p.h.. and a connection to a Alaskan ocean deep water fisherman. Also some native water bacteria to break down waste in your cycling environment. Everytime you flick the lights on it will distress a creature never ment to see light. If ever you hold it it will actively be dying from the pressure change while its spines peirce your hands in its terrified death throes.

Im sure they wont disappoint. The buildup of this story has been huge and they intended to finish it

Yip

this

Well, then I'll save up and slowly gather what I need. And I'll just keep it in a dark room with no light, and use night vision goggles when I want to view it. (Or ultra violent if I could)

And of course I would never touch it. Wouldn't need to. Watching it enough.

I just really hate black people.

100 years Rick and Morty

I mean. I guess. I don't know, it could be just horrible too. It's a half life 3 situation, everyone's got an opinion they've built up in their minds, a scenario that if perfect and they can't please everyone.

I hope it's good.

But they want be able to fix the damaged coda thing, so I hope that we get more good song tie ins for the new season.

Can you feel it did a damn good job