Does anyone else really hate this borderline autistic retarded bitch Hila? Why the fuck is she on the videos...

Does anyone else really hate this borderline autistic retarded bitch Hila? Why the fuck is she on the videos? She actually makes them worse with her awkward ass coments. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lfvkbZ1tLOM?t=141
youtu.be/KihpTE0-xv4
discord.gg/pndsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Hila's ass

wtf is that shit?

Is this a "female REEEEEEEE" post? Who fucking cares? She doesn't really add anything but doesn't take anything away either.... Unless you're an autismo who focuses on background shit instead of what's in focus.

Have you seen the recent videos? She is not background shit at all. Her ugly mug is in most videos now.

that makes you appreciate ethan so much more
plus, she's kinda cute... her eyes

It would be like fucking a corpse.

I wonder if she does anal.

She's a fucking Jew who looks anorexic, shoot her

OP = Ethan Klein

A hot corpse

Background as in she doesn't add anything or take anything away unless you're some spastic who gives a fuck about shit like that because you're too stupid to not overthink mundane shit.

who cares. they got lucky their ancestors somehow evaded nazis. hid in the floorboards or some shit

stopped watching his channel went it went mainstream youtube and shitty.

I think she's pretty and charming

nothing wrong with her, sure she's a little awkward but they both said many times that she doesn't do well being filmed so she's still getting used to it. i personally like her. not sure why people get so triggered about what ethan does with his own channel.

yeah, fuck him for making a living.

Like pretty much all of Youtube, the decline in the quality of their content has been steady and steep for about a year now. Shame really because they used to be funny as fuck. I think they started take it a bit too seriously, since they turned it into their career a couple of years ago. It's difficult to be creative to order, to keep those Youtube sheckles rolling in. Happens to most good channels unfortunately.

What makes ruben from epicfivetv so attractive? I can't really figure it out.

He get's "you are handsome" literally every other video, girls really dig him.

Doesn't mean I have to like it. The quality of their output has been pretty shitty for quite a long time now. I don't begrudge anyone making a shitload of money, good luck to them, but the standard of their videos has been shit for ages.

Most, if not all, top channels go through that "creative fatigue" scenario, where it feels like they are just churning out content to keep the revenue coming in. A lot of channels take a break during this periods to live life, but I think because they have this legal case ongoing and their bills are sky high, they have no choice but to keep churning them out, which is why they are so shitty.

I feel like they have decent comedic timing
Yessss, let the butt hurt flow through you

I blame it on Ethan openly admitting he didn't like that he was making a career out of making fun of others. That was the whole reason we liked him. All those prank channels and stupid products were asking for it.
I don't hate them now but I wish they kept more of the old reaction videos. The last one up to the old quality was most recent Spiderman/Elsa Bradberries one, and even then a lot of fans complain that they've already reacted to that.

Trips of truth.

go away ruben, nobody like your shitty channel

Answer the question faggot

I don't like either of them. H3H3 makes money off being a triggered Jew.

it's just a way for the Ethan to not be like all the other 99% of males on youtube that make videos by themselves.

I fucking hate this place,why do i still come here when i am bored?

I have a soft spot for the transgender vampire

top kek

she's his wife you retard

Welcome to le club

I bet they wouldn't do a funny MY MOM AND DAD REACT TO MEAN COMMENTS vid for this thread. No retards who can't speak english here and the things being said here actually hit too close to the truth

exactly, h3 was funny as fuck back when they had this kinda more amateur feel to them. like ethan losing his shit on the breakup gone viral video and taking his shirt off. nowadays is just too vanilla to be honest.. i like them but its not funny anymore

i think she is kinda cool, desu.
youtu.be/lfvkbZ1tLOM?t=141

where else is there, faggot?

Shes usually cringe worthy with the occasional winning me back over

don't watch the whole shitty video. just copy and paste the url. timestamps don't work with embedding.

I think she's cute, she has big eyes.

idk who that is. I only go on jewtubes for review brah... Speaking of which he just posted a new based review on Sonic Lil Doggies.

youtu.be/KihpTE0-xv4

Nudes?

I think shes hot, she look Celtic

discord.gg/pndsy

She fucking does look goddamn Celtic

Those eyes are beautiful and she served in the military.
Sexy as fuck.

Mod is a pleb

Both are Jewish faggots