Who was the best doctor?

Who was the best doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJP9o4BEziI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

barty crouch.......... junior

Matt Smith easily, such a likable character, really funny too. Good story for his era and Karen Gillan is a fucking 10/10 hot piece of ass also.

Robert fucking Picardo

McGraw. He Doctors the shit outta the TV.

Matt Smith

david tennant

true.

Joschi
?

John Dorian

I second that.
From the new seasons, that is. The old one's shouldn't really be compared.

Eccleston is underrated imo

Strong choice.

Capaldi is phenomenal and I'm really disappointed that this new season is his last. I'm probably in a minority for thinking that he's better than Tennant, but he is. I just wish he had a better showrunner to work with than Moffat.

By far

fucking this

x2 he's got my vote

Kevorkian

I have to disagree. To me, he has been the worst doctor. I had high hopes but he's too condescending for my tastes.

Benisdick Cucumberstrange

Eccleston

I really like grouchy old characters, so he's perfect to me. I also doubt any of the others could have the sheer pulled off an episode entirely on their own like Heaven Sent. Not that they're bad actors, but that takes a ridiculous amount of skill.

Post your face when the next doctor is gonna be a female cus muh patriarchy

Also, all doctors were fine choices, 9th was probably the weakest one, 10th was a curious personality and had feels, 11th was funny and had even more feels, 12th now has no feels and is funny.

the first American Doctor

>12th now has no feels

Have you not seen the Zygon Inversion speech? He can definitely be emotional when he needs to.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJP9o4BEziI

what i meant is that he's got no feels for the minorities, he's looking at a grander scale now, previous doctors said that everyone is special, i don't think 12th said that once(has he?).

Obviously

Rowan Atkinson